On getting the girl - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-10-2004, 11:25 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #21
Liam
Bogan Elite
 
Liam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,446
Well I for one find him amusing, but not in the usual way.

My hair isnt terribly soft, I tend to speak very quickly and I'd hardly call myself cocky. But I'm cocky enough to know that despite my shitty hair, crap voice and 'ono, beautiful women are intimidating' attitude, I have more of a chance of a lasting relationship than you

I used to think that by the age of 21, most blokes have gotten over the 'oh my shit, I'm 17, have a dick and I'm super virile - lets fuck anything that moves' thing. You have opened my eyes. Thanks.
__________________
The greatest delight is to mark one's enemy, prepare everything, avenge oneself thoroughly, and then go to sleep.
-Stalin
Liam is offline  
Old 18-10-2004, 03:09 PM   #22
NearokA
Member
 
NearokA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: seattle, washington
Posts: 256
http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmi...ng_advice.html

I'm not the only one. There are many of us. Women do alot of telling and commanding in a relationship only because the man lets her have the upper hand and she's prolly more beautiful.

Switch the tables. And you know what? You'll be doing all the telling and commanding. It's not telling her what to do directly. It's about finesse. You're going to tell her what to do, and she won't even suspect what's going on.

That, is a player.

A jackass is telling her what to do directly, and getting slapped in the face.

I feel as if you guys only read the words, sex and big dick, and proceed to ignore the rest. Iono. I just don't know...If you guys don;t like sex, then why are you sitting here emphasizing that part of the article? It seems every article I write, it always comes down to sex. It seems I'm not the only one here even though some of you won't admit it openly...The point of the article wasn't even about sex! lol. sigh. whatever.
__________________
I against I,
flesh of my flesh,
and mind of my mind,
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline  
Old 18-10-2004, 05:04 PM   #23
bob
Member
 
bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 240
i'm thinking that advice on 'how to get the girl' should be written by women, as opposed to men. including those who run a website sponsored by companies which specialise in masturbation devices (hint: if you've got the girl and you're doing things right, you shouldn't NEED a masturbation device!)

with that said:
Quote:
1) Attitude-cocky and funny
2) Voice clarity and tone
3) Ripped body/beautiful face
4) Clothes/shoes
5) Jewelry
6) A big dick
you've just described ewan mcgregor. not including the ripped body (but hey, he's married) or the jewelry (man jewelry is a bit... too gay to be important) and furthermore, girls who follow a list like that aren't looking for a relationship. those things won't get you the girl, they'll just make her want to get you. for one night. ta.

and if you're getting brushed off by a pretty girl it's probably not because she's too pretty, it's because she's simply not interested in you. your tips on being an a-grade dick, while entertaining, will not gain said interest.
bob is offline  
Old 18-10-2004, 05:26 PM   #24
Jasper
Member
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
i'm thinking that advice on 'how to get the girl' should be written by women, as opposed to men. including those who run a website sponsored by companies which specialise in masturbation devices (hint: if you've got the girl and you're doing things right, you shouldn't NEED a masturbation device!)

with that said:

you've just described ewan mcgregor. not including the ripped body (but hey, he's married) or the jewelry (man jewelry is a bit... too gay to be important) and furthermore, girls who follow a list like that aren't looking for a relationship. those things won't get you the girl, they'll just make her want to get you. for one night. ta.

and if you're getting brushed off by a pretty girl it's probably not because she's too pretty, it's because she's simply not interested in you. your tips on being an a-grade dick, while entertaining, will not gain said interest.
How do you know Ewan Mcgregor has a big dick? :icon_err:
__________________
"You know that with-holding evidence from a federal officer is a serious crime. Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for that evidence, and wouldn't think twice of ripping that patch off your eyehole and skull fucking you to death."
Jasper is offline  
Old 18-10-2004, 05:37 PM   #25
bob
Member
 
bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
How do you know Ewan Mcgregor has a big dick? :icon_err:
i thought it was general knowledge? he's big on nudity in films, rumours have been circulated as a result. the only one with nudity that i've seen was 'trainspotting' - and yeah, it's big.
bob is offline  
Old 18-10-2004, 11:10 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen
 
hasselbrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sugar Hill, GA... finally! Civilization!
Posts: 4,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foeni
Frankly, I don't get it... If you all think that NearokA always postes bullshit, then how about stop reading his threads? You sound like you think it's a waste of time, so don't waste it. Not that I really think it's especially good, but then I just stop wasting my time making posts. Of course the moderators are kinda forced to since they are supposed to keep an eye on the forums. I understand that...
Because we can't. It's kind of like driving by a car wreck. You don't want to look...but you have to.
__________________
"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."
I'll try being nicer...if you'll try being smarter.
hasselbrad is offline  
Old 18-10-2004, 11:56 PM   #27
NearokA
Member
 
NearokA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: seattle, washington
Posts: 256
I feel the love in these forums, can you?

Don't worry, you can never get me angry, although, at times, I do feel fustrated. I didn't spend 3 years of meditation for nothing.

You can say what you feel. Unlike others, I'll try my best not to judge you (cept maybe that Jasper guy, it's like the lights are on, but nobody's home...). I love you guys all, hehe. ANd smile more! Jeez! Don't take things so seriously.
__________________
I against I,
flesh of my flesh,
and mind of my mind,
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline  
Old 19-10-2004, 01:59 AM   Senior Registered Member #28
Spire
InSpire Me
 
Spire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Hooray!
Posts: 716
It's settled then. NearokA is a gaywad. Glad we got that out of the way.
__________________
彼はグレービーを愛した。
Spire is offline  
Old 19-10-2004, 02:25 AM   #29
marry rich people
Member
 
marry rich people's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: U.S.
Posts: 156
Quote:
Switch the tables. And you know what? You'll be doing all the telling and commanding. It's not telling her what to do directly. It's about finesse. You're going to tell her what to do, and she won't even suspect what's going on.
Ok now you just sound like you're telling us how to manipulate people... creepy hypnotist.
__________________
You say, somethings wrong
This Kind of life style doesn't work
I'm trying something else
For a change, for a change
Thats ok, ok, ok
marry rich people is offline  
Old 19-10-2004, 03:04 AM   #30
bob
Member
 
bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 240
Quote:
Quote:
Switch the tables. And you know what? You'll be doing all the telling and commanding. It's not telling her what to do directly. It's about finesse. You're going to tell her what to do, and she won't even suspect what's going on.
Ok now you just sound like you're telling us how to manipulate people... creepy hypnotist.
i thought he sounded more like a chauvinistic male bordering on misogyny.
bob is offline  
Old 19-10-2004, 03:15 AM   #31
Jasper
Member
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
You can say what you feel. Unlike others, I'll try my best not to judge you (cept maybe that Jasper guy, it's like the lights are on, but nobody's home...). I love you guys all, hehe. ANd smile more! Jeez! Don't take things so seriously.
Ha...
__________________
"You know that with-holding evidence from a federal officer is a serious crime. Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for that evidence, and wouldn't think twice of ripping that patch off your eyehole and skull fucking you to death."
Jasper is offline  
Old 19-10-2004, 04:18 AM   #32
NearokA
Member
 
NearokA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: seattle, washington
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by marry rich people
Ok now you just sound like you're telling us how to manipulate people... creepy hypnotist.
Believe me when I say this, women learn how to manipulate men at a very early age, ESPECIALLY the pretty ones, so don't even give me that. ALL you have to do is just HANG OUT with pretty women, and you'll see just how manipulative they are.

When guys learn to manipulate PRETTY women, then the pretty women will give respects instead of thinking you just another "yes ma'am" wuss. I'm just teaching guys not to put up with a pretty woman's whines. Man the fuuck up!

If you ask me, there were 2 mistakes Dyce made. First, was hitting on a woman with low interest level (50-70%). Women have low interest because 1 of 2 reasons: (1) You too damn ugly! (2) You don't have right attitude, you a wuss!. Attitude can make up for ugliness (but if you too damn ugly, then you need to get on the products and the treadmill). Prettiness can make up for attitude (you can't be too pretty, ignore what these people say on these forums, women LOVE pretty boys). IF YOU MASTER these two things, YOU WILL ALWAYS have high interest level with women. IN FACT, THE PRETTY WOMEN WILL COME TO YOU!! Fancy that. OTHER SMALL FACTORS include clothes, voice, tone, big dick, etc. THESE SMALL FACTORS give you the EDGE when you face another PLAYER who knows his SHIT! WHAT? Did you think you're the only one who knows how to mac on women?? WHY do I ALWAYS have to spell this out for you guys? I assumed you knew how to read!! Do I have to do this every article?? The second, was writing that wussy note. Geez, that's something only Hassel would do.

"O please baby, please go out with me okay? I think it'd be very nice if we got together and do something. Do you think it's possible that we could be a thing?"

ARRRGGH! I'm fustrated. sigh. I should stop posting these replies. You guys will never get it. I give up. Women will always tell guys to be nice and buy them lots of shit so they can use them and to be ugly, so it's easier to dump them later. Men will always follow the woman's advice, thinking that it will give him the edge. I guess the cycle will never stop. It's quite obvious that every man here is a wuss, except, perhaps Liam.

And it's quite obvious that every girl here wants to keep their power and continue to maniuplate men. Don't worry girls, your secret is safe with me, I won't write any more articles. Guys will continue to look ugly, afterall, ugly people are easy to dump, especially the ones with lots of money. Suck these punks dry, and then after they get burned over and over again, they might finally see the light or they can be like Dyce, and keep getting burned, never realizing what he did wrong.
__________________
I against I,
flesh of my flesh,
and mind of my mind,
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline  
Old 19-10-2004, 04:35 AM   #33
bob
Member
 
bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 240
i think you should know that generally girls are bitches. to each other. usually girls are more likely to treat guys a lot nicer than they would a friend who they've been arguing with. sometimes there hasn't even been an argument to provoke such treatment. so if you're getting trodden on by women (you sound like you're speaking from a lot of personal experience) then perhaps you should look more at the defficiencies within, rather than blaming the problem on the entire population of the opposite sex.

and yes, women love pretty boys because they're nice to look at. that doesn't make them nice to date. it's not all about having an attitude, cos if it was then there wouldn't be such a fuss over the new-age sensitive guy. reason? because they're not jerks. it's one thing to be a jerk by pulling a girl's ponytail (or adult equivalent behaviour) it's a totally different thing to simply be a jerk.

you, sir, are a jerk. and an idiot.

and on the pretty boy note (because we love 'em) the worst kind of jerk is the pretty boy with an attitude. actually, this is made much worse when he's not too intelligent either, then you have a pretty boy who knows he's good-looking and therefore exudes the over-confident "i can get women" attitude but is too dumb to actually realise that the girl is going from "i got myself a hot man, yeah!" to "fucking asshole bastard needs to be castrated and then defenestrated" in the span of 2 weeks.
bob is offline  
Old 19-10-2004, 04:39 AM   #34
NearokA
Member
 
NearokA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: seattle, washington
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
i think you should know that generally girls are bitches. to each other. usually girls are more likely to treat guys a lot nicer than they would a friend who they've been arguing with. sometimes there hasn't even been an argument to provoke such treatment. so if you're getting trodden on by women (you sound like you're speaking a lot from personal experience) then perhaps you should look more at the defficiencies within, rather than blaming the problem on the entire population of the opposite sex.

and yes, women love pretty boys because they're nice to look at. that doesn't make them nice to date. it's not all about attitude, cos if it was then there wouldn't be such a fuss over the new-age sensitive guy. reason? because they're not jerks. it's one thing to be a jerk by pulling a girl's ponytail (or adult equivalent behaviour) it's a totally different thing to simply be a jerk.

you, sir, are a jerk. and an idiot.
You have no idea what I just said. Your post is ignored! sigh. I'm done with this thread. Go be a bitch boy. I don't care anymore. CLiffy, come lock this thread.

THERE IS A REASON WHY POWER-FUL GUYS WITH GOOD ATTITUDE AND NICE SUITS GET ALL THE HOT MODELS WHILE LITTLE NICE GUYS LIKE YOU EITHER GET USED, BURNED, OR FOREVER MUST DATE THE UGLY GIRLS!!

Here, this is where I shop for clothes, do what you wish:
http://www.bluefly.com
__________________
I against I,
flesh of my flesh,
and mind of my mind,
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline  
Old 19-10-2004, 04:49 AM   #35
bob
Member
 
bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
You have no idea what I just said. Your post is ignored! sigh. I'm done with this thread. Go be a bitch boy. I don't care anymore. CLiffy, come lock this thread.

THERE IS A REASON WHY POWER-FUL GUYS WITH GOOD ATTITUDE AND NICE SUITS GET ALL THE HOT MODELS WHILE LITTLE NICE GUYS LIKE YOU EITHER GET USED, BURNED, OR FOREVER MUST DATE THE UGLY GIRLS!!
you see, and that's where your powers of perception are shown to be nil. i am a bitch, and i am not a boy.

so i really don't understand that last angry part typed in upper case.
bob is offline  
Old 19-10-2004, 08:41 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #36
acliff
llama llama duck
 
acliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London
Posts: 1,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
You have no idea what I just said. Your post is ignored! sigh. I'm done with this thread. Go be a bitch boy. I don't care anymore. CLiffy, come lock this thread.

THERE IS A REASON WHY POWER-FUL GUYS WITH GOOD ATTITUDE AND NICE SUITS GET ALL THE HOT MODELS WHILE LITTLE NICE GUYS LIKE YOU EITHER GET USED, BURNED, OR FOREVER MUST DATE THE UGLY GIRLS!!

Here, this is where I shop for clothes, do what you wish:
http://www.bluefly.com
You're not powerful, you don't have a good attitude, and no matter how expensive your suits may be, underneath it you will be and will always remain a prick.

Go find yourself a blonde bombshell with the IQ of a brick wall, although even they would probably (hopefully for their sake) see through the sheer idiocy in everything that you say and do. Don't come crying back to us when your 'ideal' woman ends up cheating on you with several huge black men called Dexter, who come and drop kick you in the face for being such a fucking girl.

If you're as attractive as you perceive yourself to be, why don't you prove it and post a picture? I'm sure the general KKW audience would be bowled over by your dashing looks, and long flowing double conditioned locks.
No? Then shut the fuck up.
__________________
Leave a message...
acliff is offline  
Old 19-10-2004, 12:15 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #37
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen
 
hasselbrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sugar Hill, GA... finally! Civilization!
Posts: 4,590
Hey Sport-Model!

You know as much about women as you do beer.
Your uber-narcissim may work with some women, but trust me, the only reason they're with you is because there is a full length mirror over your shoulder. And it's very "slimming". The only women who find your "playa" style attractive are those even more narcissistic than you...which I'll admit, is hard...but they do exist.
Tell you what, you can fuck all of the shallow, self-absorbed half wits you want. Just feel free to post your letters to Penthouse somewhere else.
__________________
"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."
I'll try being nicer...if you'll try being smarter.
hasselbrad is offline  
Old 19-10-2004, 02:08 PM   Officer #38
Flightfreak
Stalker Boi
 
Flightfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
You're not powerful, you don't have a good attitude, and no matter how expensive your suits may be, underneath it you will be and will always remain a prick.

Go find yourself a blonde bombshell with the IQ of a brick wall, although even they would probably (hopefully for their sake) see through the sheer idiocy in everything that you say and do. Don't come crying back to us when your 'ideal' woman ends up cheating on you with several huge black men called Dexter, who come and drop kick you in the face for being such a fucking girl.

If you're as attractive as you perceive yourself to be, why don't you prove it and post a picture? I'm sure the general KKW audience would be bowled over by your dashing looks, and long flowing double conditioned locks.
No? Then shut the fuck up.
why does cliff always post what i think,
__________________
....-> 3rd Member Of Keira Knightleyz Posse!<-.....
The lobbying groups all hate him and thats a good sign.
You may laugh because I'm different, but I laugh because you're all the same! Quote Narg aka Brendon Gilson RIP
Flightfreak is offline  
Old 19-10-2004, 11:41 PM   #39
marry rich people
Member
 
marry rich people's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: U.S.
Posts: 156
Quote:
THERE IS A REASON WHY POWER-FUL GUYS WITH GOOD ATTITUDE AND NICE SUITS GET ALL THE HOT MODELS WHILE LITTLE NICE GUYS LIKE YOU EITHER GET USED, BURNED, OR FOREVER MUST DATE THE UGLY GIRLS!!
Umm...hello...maybe you haven't noticed but looks don't matter that much in the end. The guys with nice suits and good attitudes might get all the hot models (which they don't in the first place) but those hot models could be hugely annoying assholes (like another person I know on these forums...). The "little nice guys" are the ones, that in the end, get the best girls because they have a good personality, not good clothes and a cocky attitude. And shut up about the ugly girls and hot girls. The looks of a girl have nothing to do with her personality or what type of guys she goes for. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. And don't worry, I understood you're post quite well so there's no need to explain it to me. And trust me, I smile quite enough.
__________________
You say, somethings wrong
This Kind of life style doesn't work
I'm trying something else
For a change, for a change
Thats ok, ok, ok
marry rich people is offline  
Old 20-10-2004, 12:57 AM   #40
NearokA
Member
 
NearokA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: seattle, washington
Posts: 256
hehe

You guys entertain me. Especially Cliffy. I'm going to apply to oxford and cambridge. If I get in, I'm going to stalk Cliffy, hehe.

You're absolutely right. Guys, be nice and always ask permission before you ever do anything. Looks have nothing to do with attraction. Let's all not shower for a few months. Afterall, it's the personality that matters. And who cares if I gain an extra 10lbs, it's just more of me to love baby.

I think Hassel has been deprived of women. He needs to get back into college and see all the hot honeys in low cut pants and tank tops. I think the college girls will eat him alive, especially those sorority girls (they really intimidating because of their popularity and beauty, you really have to know your stuff, and most of them still have that high school mentality and group confidence). Hassel, you know I'm in seattle, yes? Come to the U of Washington. Teach me the proper way to get women. I'll buy you some sushi, k?

The truth is, Hassel, I don't think you know how to deal with really beautiful women. But what do I know? Come and show me.

I don't need to teach guys how to get medicore looking women. All you have to do is be nice. Everybody's nice. To get the incredibly hot women, you need to be more than nice. Because they're expecting that. I'm not a jackass nor do I act like one. I'm a very soft spoken person and when I look at people, I give them a soft gaze with a smile. I didn't say to act like one of those jackasses in the bar that uses lame pickup lines and sex jokes, I said when entering a bar, have the invincible mentality. I said when approaching a woman, don't focus on getting her digits, but focus on having an energetic conversation with her. I said the best way to approach women is with body language (which evidently, includes being well dressed), because most guys talk too damn much and body language says I want to have sex with you without actually saying it. But I don't want to elaborate on this further since none of you seem interested.

Instead of just insulting me, why don't you ask me questions if you're confused with something I said? Why don't you offer a counterarguement and an example? If you got a smokin' hot thang by being nice, I would like to know how you did it.

I'm being serious here, okay? I have never approached a woman. They have always approached me. Listen, I ask a woman out, when I already know the answer is yes. If I have doubts, I just ignore them and continue my business. Why? Because I know that if you have (1) looks and (2) attitude, another hot thang will come my way. It's so simple. You guys will see it oneday. Pretty woman come in handfuls, beautiful women come once or twice in a lifetime.

Here's one last tip: When a woman approaches you and wants to talk to you, talk to her for a bit. Then say that you're really busy and that the only way to continue this discussion is to buy you tea or coffee. You see the subtlety here? You're asking her out! If she says yes, then you know she's interested, feed on this, and be more confident! If she doesn't say anything, then get up and leave. There's no point in wasting your time talking to her. Remember, this only works if the woman has 80%+ interest level, because she has to come to you.

A fool speaks when he wants to say something.
A wiseman speaks when he has something to say.
__________________
I against I,
flesh of my flesh,
and mind of my mind,
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.