My Turn - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 21-10-2004, 03:11 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #41
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
As terrible as this sounds - the picture made me laugh. A lot.

Don't take it to heart dude. Incredibly, Nearoka has a point:
Yes...quite amazing Nearoka made a couple of decent comments on the thread. He's still entirely inconsistent, he talks about respect for women but acts like a prick (well I suppose he has to make up for not HAVING one), and I wouldn't really follow much of his advice, but the confidence thing is actually pretty solid advice.

It's not really about the clothes, but he's right in saying clothes can make you confident (and you know what things have that effect on you...it needn't be new shit you go out and buy it may be stuff you already own that makes you feel...invincible), however confidence is all in the head. And yes, it is crucial to be confident, I doubt any girls would disagree with that...there is, however, a fine line between confidence and arrogance and Nearoka crosses it regularly.

Oh, and yeah, don't batter yourself about past cock ups. Trust me, my record's a FAIR bit worse than 0-10 and I put that entirely down to a lack of confidence and battering myself about past cock ups...

Finally, I don't THINK Nearoka's a moron. He IS one. Such is the gospel according to Hazzle...he has spoken.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 09:33 PM   Senior Registered Member #42
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
As terrible as this sounds - the picture made me laugh. A lot.

Don't take it to heart dude. Incredibly, Nearoka has a point:

It doesnt particularly bother me, but its not the way to be thinking. I wasted a lot of time thinking like that after a particularly nasty break up. Its just about as life-destroying as listening to the Rasmus.
For serious.
that's about how i'm feeling these past 3 weeks...completely worthless.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 09:40 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #43
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
that's about how i'm feeling these past 3 weeks...completely worthless.
Sucketh. Muchly. I daresay a fair whack of the male population of KKW at least (and who knows, maybe even a fair whack of the female population too) knows that feeling only too well. You have my sympathy mate, and I doubt I'm the only one.
Old 21-10-2004, 10:34 PM   #44
bob

is it just me, or is the "relationships & sexuality" thread a place to discuss the evils of women?
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 10:49 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #45
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
is it just me, or is the "relationships & sexuality" thread a place to discuss the evils of women?
Nope, it's not just you, but we love it this way We're only speaking the truth and you know it lass
Old 21-10-2004, 10:56 PM   #46
Earendur
Newcomer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyce_Blue

I don't want to get stuck in "friend mode" with her.THE ONE PROBLEM: She always has this same friend with her.

Hmmm i got same prob with a girl i like at college i think i taken to long and i know where in "Friend mode" the worse thing is two other friends are always with her so it makes it real hard for me.

Snap her up before anyone else does!
Talk to her and tell her how you feel etc because you'll only regret it if you dont

Ash
Earendur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 02:37 AM   #47
Jasper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earendur
Hmmm i got same prob with a girl i like at college i think i taken to long and i know where in "Friend mode" the worse thing is two other friends are always with her so it makes it real hard for me.

Snap her up before anyone else does!
Talk to her and tell her how you feel etc because you'll only regret it if you dont
Umm... try reading the rest of the thread, k?
"You know that with-holding evidence from a federal officer is a serious crime. Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for that evidence, and wouldn't think twice of ripping that patch off your eyehole and skull fucking you to death."
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 08:49 PM   Senior Registered Member #48
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

I did it...

I got back to my car today, and she had left me a note with her phone number on it...
Old 29-10-2004, 08:53 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #49
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Sweet...I guess?
In the back of my mind, I thought she might have had some reason that had nothing to do with you.
Are you cool with this?
Old 30-10-2004, 12:44 AM   Officer #50
Renegade
Stock Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyce_Blue
I got back to my car today, and she had left me a note with her phone number on it...
How do you know it's her number? For all you know, the number could lead back to a broken down asian restaurant in between a dark alley and a crackhouse full of whores who do coke lines in exchange for kim chee and chow mein.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2004, 01:18 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #51
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Sweet...I guess?
In the back of my mind, I thought she might have had some reason that had nothing to do with you.
Are you cool with this?
She may well have just been shy, or unsure of herself, or anything. It's basically now, as Hassel says, up to Dycey how he proceeds. I mean...if it was me, I'd want an explanation for the earlier scene, and I suppose it's up to you if you need one or not. And whether you believe the one she gives. It's over to you Dycey Boy.
Old 30-11-2004, 08:19 PM   Senior Registered Member #52
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

So, for the past 2 months I have been in one of the worst situations of my life. This girl played me, chewed me up, and spit me out. I guess she just wanted to be friends but she led me on for the longest time.

If anyone is interested, I have about 5 AIM conversations saved where she goes crazy and gets mad at me for no reason. What horrible luck I have.

no doubt 0/10
Old 30-11-2004, 09:03 PM   #53
Donnie Dorko

Ouch, you have my sympathies.
Old 30-11-2004, 11:37 PM   Senior Registered Member #54
Ashley

You know, it's girls like this who give girls a bad name. I'll agree with the fella who called her a bitch.
Old 17-12-2004, 03:40 AM   Senior Registered Member #55
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

if it wasn't enough

If she hadn't hurt me enough already, "she" was on AIM today. She spent an hour pretending to be infatuated with me until i finally asked her out again. In which case she continued to act all lovey-dovey.

A minute later, her cousin got on AIM and said that it was him all along. The only problem with that is: earlier, to be sure it was her, I asked 3 questions that ONLY SHE would know. She answered them all correctly.

He could've been typing, but she was there too, probably laughing in my face. Keep in mind, this is the same girl from before, the reason I started this thread.

Old 17-12-2004, 03:43 AM   Officer #56
Renegade
Stock Boy

That sucks. And that folks, is why the telophone is one of mankind's greatest innovations.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 12:35 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #57
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Everytime you post something about this girl, it makes me think of Anthrax's Startin' Up A Posse just for this line...

...You fucking whores (you fuckin’ whores)
That’s all you are (cunty, cunty, cunty, cunt)
Old 20-12-2004, 07:25 AM   Senior Registered Member #58
Pygmalion
Pissed

She must be a bitch to be able to do that to you, and if she Is a bitch and the kind of girl to do that to someone, she's not worth it.
Not that I'm one to talk :P look at my relationship...
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2004, 07:52 PM   Senior Registered Member #59
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

what to do...

So for this girl's birthday about a month and a half ago, I bought her the OC season 1 DVD. I looked EVERYWHERE to get it, and at my 4th Best Buy/Circuit City, I grabbed one of the last ones they had. This put me back at least a half tank of gas and $70 for the DVD.

Is it rude to want it back after all she did to me?

I would never ask her for it, but assuming how underappreciative she was to get it, I may have her brother steal it for me.

...any feedback?
Old 24-12-2004, 08:09 PM   Senior Registered Member #60
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Don't be an asshole. Especially not to a girl.