My Turn - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 14-10-2004, 07:33 PM   #21
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie
lol

If a guy would tell me 'Don't be late, I like my women punctual,' I'd tell him to try and find one of those women, someone who doesn't think he's an arrogant bastard when he says that. Not too cocky? What planet are you from?
lol.

Nah, too cocky would be: bitch, get in the car!

And Hassel, I don't pick women up in a bar, they pick me up. lol. Anyways, I don't go to bars to pick up women. I go to bars to chill and relax.

Jacoby, get married for 5 years. Come back, and then tell me if you still feel that way about women. If you ask ANY married couple, they will all tell you this, relationships are a bitch and it takes alot of effort to keep the magic alive. I don't know if you know this or not, but crazy love love seldom lasts for more than a year.
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2004, 10:55 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #22
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

I was married for five years, and trust me, there's more to a relationship than "keeping the magic alive".
But, since we are talking about Dyce's situation, let's leave marriage out of it.
Christ, Dyce...tell me you haven't already bought a ring!
Anyway...
Since Dyce intimated the fact that he doesn't have a cell phone, and I know that he is in college, I'll put two and two together and say money's probably a bit tight for a whole new wardrobe. If she gets all hot and bothered over a new shirt, you probably don't want to go there. If all you want is sex, fine, but from the tenor of your post, you want more. So long as you are neatly dressed, I don't think she'll take issue.
In addition, Dyce says he's not real good at stuff like this, so putting on some kind of cock-o'-the-walk preening show will probably make him come off simply as a cock. Be natural. Women who are looking for players may not dig your vibe, but women looking for someone they can trust will.
Oh, and Near...I hope you don't go into sales as a career. You always need to have an "advocate". If this girl and her best friend have scheduled all of their classes together, chances are that if you act like a dick toward the friend, you'll have a snowball's chance in hell with her. If the friend likes you, when your bonny lass tells her "Dylan asked me out", she'll be more likely to say "I like him...y'all would make a cute couple."
Instead of "that guy's a dick."
Good luck, Dyce Juan.
Old 15-10-2004, 12:09 AM   #23
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
I was married for five years, and trust me, there's more to a relationship than "keeping the magic alive".
But, since we are talking about Dyce's situation, let's leave marriage out of it.
Christ, Dyce...tell me you haven't already bought a ring!
Anyway...
Since Dyce intimated the fact that he doesn't have a cell phone, and I know that he is in college, I'll put two and two together and say money's probably a bit tight for a whole new wardrobe. If she gets all hot and bothered over a new shirt, you probably don't want to go there. If all you want is sex, fine, but from the tenor of your post, you want more. So long as you are neatly dressed, I don't think she'll take issue.
In addition, Dyce says he's not real good at stuff like this, so putting on some kind of cock-o'-the-walk preening show will probably make him come off simply as a cock. Be natural. Women who are looking for players may not dig your vibe, but women looking for someone they can trust will.
Oh, and Near...I hope you don't go into sales as a career. You always need to have an "advocate". If this girl and her best friend have scheduled all of their classes together, chances are that if you act like a dick toward the friend, you'll have a snowball's chance in hell with her. If the friend likes you, when your bonny lass tells her "Dylan asked me out", she'll be more likely to say "I like him...y'all would make a cute couple."
Instead of "that guy's a dick."
Good luck, Dyce Juan.
Hassel, you posted something meaningful for once.

Keeping the magic alive is more than just sex. It's love. Hassel, if you ever want to hear my theories, I'd be happy to share them with you. I mean, we could learn from each other, you being practical and me being theoretical. Together we'll fair much better than doing it alone. But you do have to agree with me, marriage ain't no walk in the park.

The term "hit" doesn't mean phsyically beat her. I meant that if the woman burns you, then ask the friend out. hehe. Doesn't hurt right?

Hassel, I assumed that Dyce was a nice guy when he got burned 9 times. The nice thing just isn't working. If gorgeous women wanted nice guys, Hassel, you would be dating a supermodel.

Nice is too easy. Everybody's nice, but does everybody get laid by gorgeous women? No. Well who does get laid by gorgeous women? People who present an air of power and control. So why try and fight it? I give what women want. If they wanted nice, I'd be Bambi. Truth is, you gotta do something to get her attention and keep you in her mind. THat's not to say be a jackass. I mean, I never told Dyce to be a jackass. I simply told Dyce that if I were in love with a woman, this is what how I'd go about it. He got burned several time in the past, would it hurt him to try a new appoarch? It may not go well with him, I realize this. He can choose two options: (1) Conclude that Nearoka doesn't know what he's talking about and continue being a nice guy or (2) Conclude that he hasn't yet perfected what Nearoka was talking about and will try and fix his mistakes with the next bombshell. I'll be happy with whatever choice he makes. Afterall, if he's not getting laid by gorgeous women, it's just more for me.

O and I make it a point to never deal with a 3rd party advocate. If she needs her "friend" to convice her that she likes me, then the whole relationship is fake.

You are right to tell Dyce that clothes doesn't matter. That is true if Dyce chooses the women as the object of desire, that is, he chases the woman. But if you want to flip the tables here, you need good clothes. If Dyce wants the woman to chase him, he's gotta be stylin. And there are ways to be stylin without having to get expensive (although money makes things alot easier).

And lastly, I bet if I were in a bar with Leonie, I could be cocky and make her laugh. If you really want to challenge me on this, buy me plane tickets to Europe, and I'll show you. THe truth is, if you apply the right look and the right tone, she'll have no reason to be angry, because she knows you're just playing with her. Of course, these are things I cannot write about nor can you infer from my writing, you just have to be there, you know? And do you know why they laugh? Because they know you're being a moron and at first, they are laughing because of the moment and the situation, but sooner or later, they will start laughing because they enjoy it. And thus, they enjoy your company. And thus, they will go out of their way to be with you. Of course you can take things too far and be irritating. Judge the situation by observing her body language.

Hassel, never go to a bar to pick up women. Go to a bar and have a nice time. Your idea of a nice time may well be to sit and chat with women and if you do that, move around the bar and speak to multiple groups of women. Then if you find the one you like (after say, a half hour to an hour), approach her again and be funny and cocky and have a great time (and apply the princple of her buying you a drink). And after this, end things lightly and be on your way. If she made an impression on you, then stop midway and take out a pen and paper and say, O I forgot to ask you about your phone number. Here, write it down. I'd like very much to continue our discussion in the future. Hassel, you of all people should know that marriage is harder than picking up single women. You should be the bravest of us all, for you have seen hell, and survived.

Get a new wardrobe. Get a new attitude. And get laid. And don't forget to have fun.
--Mos Def
Old 15-10-2004, 01:18 AM   #24
marry rich people

From a girl's point of view I can tell you, NearokA,that a lot of the things you just said are really not true. A guy doesn't have to be "stylin" to get a girl to want him. And about the whole advocate thing; sometimes it takes someone else to open uo your eyes to how good a person might be for you. I'd like to know if you have ever actually tested any of your "theories" and had them actually work. Love/lust/ whatever form of a relationship it is isn't like math with all these set formulas.
For a change, for a change
Thats ok, ok, ok
marry rich people is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2004, 06:03 PM   Senior Registered Member #25
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

What a fucking idiot I was. I cannot believe how stupid I acted. I should have just gone with my original hunch and stayed away.

I don't feel like explaining the tangled backstory, but I will since my life is worthless anyway.

So yesterday, I wrote her a note in class asking if she wanted to do something afterwards. She wrote back saying that she had to go to work and that maybe we could do something on Friday since she has a break between classes. She also said something like "Oh yeah, sorry i didnt say hey or anything yesterday, I just thought that you didn't remember me." Thinking pessimistically at the time, I assumed that this meant: "I hope you didn't remember me". I put this out of mind.

This brings me to today, when I was surprisingly optimistic and confident. My plan was to meet her outside math class (where I usually see her), turn my homework in, and skip to go hang out with her and her friend.

When I arrived at school, I was in luck! The parking spot right next to her car was open (which is surprising because her first class starts an hour before mine), so I parked in it. I waited outside my math class until the whole class had piled out. There was no sign of her.

They snuck out the back door of the classroom to avoid me.

I was still optimistic though, because I would see them after history class, and our cars were parked together. After class, I walked out to the parking lot with one of my friends until I realized she wasn't coming. After I said goodbye to him, I stood outside my car only to see her in the passenger seat of this other girl's car, circling the parking lot. Only after I pulled off, did they stop in front of her car.

I'm a fucking idiot. I cannot believe I got my hopes up once again. It just always seems to end this way...

Old 15-10-2004, 06:29 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

I'm sorry. I don't know what to tell you except that if she didn't have the nerve, decency or simple human kindness to face you and be honest, she isn't worth your time.
Old 15-10-2004, 06:45 PM   #27
Clinton

Whoa! thats a bitch move. I can't believe she did that, wow! Girls can be mean sometimes, like they know that they can crush you at any given moment.
Old 16-10-2004, 12:09 AM   Senior Registered Member #28
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Woah that's tight Dyce, sorry to read about it.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2004, 01:16 AM   Senior Registered Member #29
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

how?

How could I let myself be so naive again. Haha, I thought she liked me. Geez...what a fucking moron.

I notice that the KKW ladies don't have much to say about this...
Old 16-10-2004, 02:08 AM   #30
Jasper

Damn, that sucks Dyce. Women can be bitches sometimes.

Good news is, if she's such a bitch... its better that you didn't go out with her.
"You know that with-holding evidence from a federal officer is a serious crime. Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for that evidence, and wouldn't think twice of ripping that patch off your eyehole and skull fucking you to death."
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2004, 02:37 AM   #31
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Damn, that sucks Dyce. Women can be bitches sometimes.

Good news is, if she's such a bitch... its better that you didn't go out with her.
Don't say that about women, ever, unless you just playing with them. Have some respect and manners. She wasn't a bitch, she did what any teen would do. That's the way they are. Just as most of the women on this forum think I'm a complete moron. I mean, what are you gonna do? Try and change them? They just gonna laugh at you more. How about try and change yourself because that's the only thing you can do.

Life's full of pimp slaps Dyce. I know that more than anyone, believe me, you don't wanna know how many times I've failed in life and how many times I reached the brink of giving up (and these are more serious than getting laid). Smoke a blunt, drink some beer, and man the fuuck up. Women come and go man, but your integrity stays with you until you die.

Love yourself enough to improve. Love yourself enough to get ripped. Love yourself enough to figure out what the hell you did wrong. And most importantly, love yourself enough to get up, and try again.

Don't give up on love and it won't give up on you.

O, and I don't ever want to read, "I'm a fucking idiot" or "I should of just stayed away" again. Ever. I'm serious here. Don't ever take sides against yourself and don't ever tell yourself you not good enough for something.
--Mos Def
Old 16-10-2004, 04:33 AM   #32
Jasper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
Don't say that about women, ever, unless you just playing with them. Have some respect and manners. She wasn't a bitch, she did what any teen would do. That's the way they are. Just as most of the women on this forum think I'm a complete moron. I mean, what are you gonna do? Try and change them? They just gonna laugh at you more. How about try and change yourself because that's the only thing you can do.
First off, I wasn't saying that all women are bitches. I was saying that she was a bitch.

Secondly, this isn't some 16 year old girl... she was in college, and should be more mature.

Thirdly, It's not just the women on this forum that think your a moron... its everyone.

Hope this clears things up for you.
"You know that with-holding evidence from a federal officer is a serious crime. Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for that evidence, and wouldn't think twice of ripping that patch off your eyehole and skull fucking you to death."
Old 16-10-2004, 05:22 AM   #33
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
First off, I wasn't saying that all women are bitches. I was saying that she was a bitch.

Secondly, this isn't some 16 year old girl... she was in college, and should be more mature.

Thirdly, It's not just the women on this forum that think your a moron... its everyone.

Hope this clears things up for you.
18 is still teen. Try not to make yourself look stupider than you really are, jackass. lol. Please read the post.

O and I hope that clears things up for you.
--Mos Def
Old 16-10-2004, 07:42 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #34
Leonie
Elle

Quote:
Try not to make yourself look stupider than you really are, jackass. lol.
The irony.
Old 16-10-2004, 01:45 PM   #35
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie
The irony.
I love you Leonie

I'll dedicate a special set of pictures just for you. hehe.
--Mos Def
Old 16-10-2004, 05:42 PM   #36
Jasper

Quote:
18 is still teen. Try not to make yourself look stupider than you really are, jackass. lol. Please read the post.

O and I hope that clears things up for you.
lol... you do know that "stupider" is not a word, right?
Old 17-10-2004, 12:33 AM   Senior Registered Member #37
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Have some respect and manners. (refering to women)
Didn't you say in a different thread that the girls here want to suck your balls? Or something queer like that? Hopefully you use acne creame on your balse.

Dyce...daaaaaa ssuuuuuuuck. Be optimistic, I mean, you still have your hands, right? Your right hand will never do something as childish as that girl did. Your right hand could never avoid you (unless, like, it becomes possessed and runs away from you and shit - like in that movie Idle Hands,) it's your slave. A legal slave. I'm only kidding, Dill, don't worry about this girl. It's obvious that she's not worth it, like someone mentioned before. It's hard to believe this girl would be so fucking stupid about it.
Old 17-10-2004, 05:39 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #38
Foeni

You are all very busy saying that this girl is a bitch. Yes, she may very well be, but what if she was only shy? What if she was only afraid of making a fool of herself if she had to talk to you alone? It's much easier to send a person a note than to talk to the person. Why would she then suggest the two of you hang out another time? Wouldn't it be much easier to just write 'Can't today sorry. Am very busy'? I (unfortunately) have experience with girls doing that. My lates crush did that
My advice: Confront her, tell her that you waited for her but didn't see her. Pretend you don't know she was avoiding you.
Old 18-10-2004, 11:37 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #39
Liam
Bogan Elite

As terrible as this sounds - the picture made me laugh. A lot.

Don't take it to heart dude. Incredibly, Nearoka has a point:

Quote:
O, and I don't ever want to read, "I'm a fucking idiot" or "I should of just stayed away" again. Ever. I'm serious here. Don't ever take sides against yourself and don't ever tell yourself you not good enough for something.
It doesnt particularly bother me, but its not the way to be thinking. I wasted a lot of time thinking like that after a particularly nasty break up. Its just about as life-destroying as listening to the Rasmus.
For serious.
Old 21-10-2004, 03:40 AM   #40
dying to live

g-unit

girls are girls
so many girls = so many personalities;

Keep your head up Dyce, don't let this one let you down, you got a script to write
dying to live is offline   Reply With Quote