Get the fun back to KKW - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 10-10-2004, 06:37 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #1
Foeni

Exclamation Get the fun back to KKW

Johnnyboy and I was talking about how boring the KKW forums have become, so I'm making this thread to get the fun back. Everybody tell about the most stupid/funny/embarrasing situation you've ever been in.

For myself it must be on my study tour to Italy. Actually it's two episodes. The first one when we were all visiting a disco. My mate and I became really drunk, and decided to have some fun. The first thing we did, was to do some karaoke. WE thought it sounded beautiful, but everyone else in the disco didn't feel the same, but for a while they just laughed at us. But at some point the owners of the disco had had enough of our singing, so they took away the microphone (they had to do it twice because the first time we conquered it back again ).
Since they had now taken all the fun away, we decided to talk to some quite good looking girls. We walked/stumbled to their table and started talking to them in German, saying stuff like Ihr seid sehr geil and stuff like that. That means "You are very horny"... Later on we found out that those two girls were dating the doormen (huge guys), so we just decided to stay away. That lasted just until we had forgotten everything about it (like one hour) and my mate marched just over there and asked the doormen if they had a problem with him recieving kisses from the girls (someone told us again who they were). The hilarious thing is that they didn't mind at all. Probably because of your condition
God bless the alcohol for making it possible to be a jerk without beeing beaten up

Well, that was the first story.. The other one is short: Short terms: We rented some scooters (hadn't really tried that before). That was funny until I met a wall with it. That just costed me 300 Euro plus the 50 Euro it costed to rent the fucking machine.
That was the most embarrasing story.

Now post yours plz!

BTW, my avatar is from my mate and I doing the karaoke
Old 10-10-2004, 07:29 PM   Senior Registered Member #2
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Last Friday, when I went to see Taxi with 5 of my friends. We took 4 cars(Chevy Beretta, Chevy Cavalier, Nissan 240SX, and a Chevy pick-up).
Anyway, the movie was 30 miles east of us on a highway. 3 of us met up at my friends house, and we set out. I was in the beretta, leading the pack. Suddendly, our Cavalier zooms past us, giving me the "solid" sign(watch Undercover Brother to get what I'm saying). So, no big deal, I just gun it to 85 and pass him. Back in first I am for a good 5 minutes. Suddendly, I hear the sound of a HUGE exhaust, and here comes my friend in the 240 whizzing past at 110. No way in hell I'm going that fast, but he slows down, and both I and the Cavalier catch up. All 3 of us are on the right lane, and I see this pick-up come along me, and out of the passenger window of the truck, I see another of my friends put his face to the glass, and start's yelling at me! Hilarious. So our posse is driving at 80 all the way to the movie, but we have to stop at this red light 10 miles outside of the city. When it hit green, ALL of us do one group burnout, zooming to the movie theater. Tis a great night that was.
Old 11-10-2004, 01:13 AM   Senior Registered Member #3
Narg
Westie Yobbo

The Tale of the Night time Knightley heist:

The first time i went to see King Arthur i had alot of fun, really enjoyed the movie, the second time was more or less the same, but i spotted somthing on the way out of the cinema, it was a gigantic poster of keira, decked out in full leather, drawing back a bow.. This thing was quite large, but alas, it was way to crowded for me to climb up on one of the tables in the dining area, and pull it off the wall. So i devised a plan, i came back later with two mates, this time I parked my car in the underground carpark across the road, we went over and scoped the place out, my mate said he would give it a shot and walked into the cinema, me and my other mate went back to my car and waited for the quick get away, next thing we see, is this small kid (my mate) running as fast as he could across the road, and past many people laughing at him, and the cinema manager yelling abuse at him, with this gigantic poster flapping around, he could barely run properly, almost fell over on numouros occasions, it only just fit in my car, and we sped off.

Boring story, sorry, ill think of somthing slightley interesting later.

Old 11-10-2004, 02:54 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
CFC
Lord Cock Inhaler

Frodo,

That was not stupid/funny/embarrasing.
Old 11-10-2004, 02:57 AM   Senior Registered Member #5
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFC
Frodo,

That was not stupid/funny/embarrasing.
He's just showing everyone how "cool" he is...
Maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away...

just kidding.
Old 11-10-2004, 04:50 AM   Senior Registered Member #6
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
Last Friday, when I went to see Taxi with 5 of my friends. We took 4 cars(Chevy Beretta, Chevy Cavalier, Nissan 240SX, and a Chevy pick-up).
Anyway, the movie was 30 miles east of us on a highway. 3 of us met up at my friends house, and we set out. I was in the beretta, leading the pack. Suddendly, our Cavalier zooms past us, giving me the "solid" sign(watch Undercover Brother to get what I'm saying). So, no big deal, I just gun it to 85 and pass him. Back in first I am for a good 5 minutes. Suddendly, I hear the sound of a HUGE exhaust, and here comes my friend in the 240 whizzing past at 110. No way in hell I'm going that fast, but he slows down, and both I and the Cavalier catch up. All 3 of us are on the right lane, and I see this pick-up come along me, and out of the passenger window of the truck, I see another of my friends put his face to the glass, and start's yelling at me! Hilarious. So our posse is driving at 80 all the way to the movie, but we have to stop at this red light 10 miles outside of the city. When it hit green, ALL of us do one group burnout, zooming to the movie theater. Tis a great night that was.
Which car had the parent that you needed to get into the R rated movie? Haha, that sucks that you're only 16 and people don't like you...You mess with Spire, you mess with da KKW krew, nukka, and you mess with Texas...Don't mess with Texas...

"...and both I and the Cavalier catch up." You tried to use proper grammar here, but still failed...

"Tis a great night that was." And this sentence makes no sense... 'It is a great night that was...'??

Keira will never love you because you're terrible with her native language...
Old 11-10-2004, 05:00 AM   Officer #7
Renegade
Stock Boy

Jake, even though Frodo needs to hear the harsh reality...stay on topic and no double posting, please.

Jeez Jake. Weirdo.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 05:05 AM   Senior Registered Member #8
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Jake, even though Frodo needs to hear the harsh reality...stay on topic and no double posting, please.

Jeez Jake. Weirdo.
You know, Ren, you're right. I have sinned, and though it felt good, it was wrong. I shall now stay on topic.

When I was in third grade, I had these earings that were totally bad-ass. Anyway, I was playing with them as I usually did back then, and pushed a little too hard...I noticed a little later that the stud wasn't in front of the lobe...and i couldn't feel the back either..so I looked on the floor and found the back, but not the stud part of it...I never did find it, until I looked in the mirror. I saw that the stud was inside my ear, and then I decided to faint. It seemed the proper thing to do in that situation. My teacher caught me, or else my head would have hit the hard floor, and many pints of blood would have been spilt. I hate fainting in school. It's happened about 4 times to me before...
Old 11-10-2004, 05:34 AM   Senior Registered Member #9
Spire
InSpire Me

Quote:
Whoa whoa whoa, stop everything. What in hell's name were you doing watching Taxi? The trailer for that movie was worse than Gigli...
Old 11-10-2004, 06:06 AM   #10
Bait

dumbest...yet one of the most fun nights i had was when i got arrested:
it was freshman year (9th grade) and some of my friends went to different highschools after 8th grade so we decided to get together again. we decided to go to the movies to see blade 2, but we were 14 at the time so we had to sneak in. we inspected our surroundings and found a back door to get it...but it had to be opened by someone from the inside. we bought our tickets to some g rated movie and then found out blade 2 was playing on the other side of the theatre...problem since they had people checking tickets because it was the first day (friday night) blade 2 was playing. so my friend and i walked over and saw a family walk by and the guy checked their tickets and with out thinking i walked behind them and said i was with them and the guy didnt say anything...then my friend ran behind me and said the same. once we got through we called our friends to go outside and we snuck them in...saw the movie, it was great...we left. we were all going to crash at my friends new house so his mom picked us up we went back waited until his mom went to sleep (2:30am) and then we went out. i brought 5 packs of firecrackers and some bottle rockets for the night (illegal in CA) we lit some off in the park and we saw cops drive by so i dumped my shit under a slide at the park and we ran into the skatepark and hid inside the pool thing. once the cops left we went doorbell ditching for a while and then noticed all the cars were left unlocked so we opened every car door on 3 blocks and people started calling the cops so we ran again. we hid from them and they kept coming back so with out thinking we ran into a court. we heard a car coming so we all hid right before the cop came but 2 of our friends went straight and back to the house. i was trying to climb a fence when i heard the cop and she got my friend and arrested him so i stopped and stood quiet and then they eventually found us all and arrested us for disturbing the peace and evading the police (this was at 5 am now) the back seats of the cop cars are plastic btw and they suck...we were takin to the station questioned about if we stole anything blah blah his mom came to pick us up and was pissed we had to pick up garbage came back home and his dad started making jokes saying "this is how it all starts, first you door bell ditch and next you will be turning on peoples sprinklers when they are asleep" we all laughed, friends mom was still pissed and we all went to sleep and left at around 1pm

fuck that was long...i must be bored
heres some cliffs for the people that arent as bored as me...or are waiting for me to add punctuation (tomorrow :P )

1)Went to movies, snuck into R-rated movie by back door and sneakiness (Blade 2 got me in the mood i guess?) left movies went back to friends house and waited until 2:30 for his mom to go to sleep.
2)Went out lit off firecrackers and bottle rockets, attracted police and ran. door bell ditched and opened car doors...police were called we ran.
3)ran into a court and were trapped i tried to climb a fence but got caught by watching my friend being arrested.
4) 4/6 of us were arrested and taken back to the police station and questioned...others ran home and faked sleeping.
5)police called friends mom, we had to pick up garbage, friends dad makes funny jokes, we sleep and leave.
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 05:56 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #11
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Embarrassing:
I had to sing "I'm a Little Teapot" with a maxi-pad stuck to my forehead to the reigning homecoming queen at the University of Alabama as part of a hazing event.

Stupid:
When I was seven, I thought it would be fun to "ice skate" in the shower. I slicked the floor down with shampoo and promptly busted my head open on the edge of the shower.
Old 11-10-2004, 10:15 PM   Senior Registered Member #12
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Narg: Nice score, I also got that poster from a movie theater over the summer.

CFC: You needed to be there to understand.

Jake: How many times do I need to tell you: my English teacher is bi-polar, so bear with me and my D- grammer. Oh, and I can pick on whoever I want. I may not win, but it's fun.

Spire: Apparently you're not into movies with cars, or Hot models from Brazil, or else you would've gone to see it. It's really not as bad as people make it out to me, but you wouldn't understand.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:18 AM   Officer #13
DragonRat
Officer

I once saw my friend, who was drunk and high, attempt a cartwheel in the middle of the street. He finished halfway, and fell on his arse through the 90-degree re-entry. For me, considering I was buzzed and high as well, that was pretty freakin' funny.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 04:46 AM   Senior Registered Member #14
Spire
InSpire Me

Quote:
Spire: Apparently you're not into movies with cars, or Hot models from Brazil, or else you would've gone to see it. It's really not as bad as people make it out to me, but you wouldn't understand.
No, I'm not into shit movies.
Old 12-10-2004, 04:49 AM   #15
NinjaTurtleRocky

this was a pretty stupid story, but it also shows how police have nothing else to do in our town, which btw is the 2nd safest city in the US!

We had just seen Garden State at the local movie theatre and were really hungry, we decided to go to Del Taco. It was a really long parking lot with a grocery store and small stores in between it. I hopped on a shopping cart and decided to ride it across the lot. I got about 20 feet when a cop car came whizzing in front of me going about 40 mph. I hopped off the cart and it gently hit a BMW. The cop jumped out of the car and started yellin at me, my friends stood there watching. The cop examined the car and said i had sratched the car. THERE WERE NO MARKS AT ALL. He gave us a 30 min speech on trepassing and said he was going to TAKE US IN. I proceded to tell him we had just seen a movie and he backed off saying it wasn't a playground. He said the damage was a couple thousand dollars, and i laughed inside. he told us he was going to leave a note on the car tellin the owner wut we'd done. we went to go get tacos, and we going out to pull the note off of th car. THERE WASN'T A NOTE ON THE CAR. we were so pissed he had wasted our time and almost arrested us for riding a shopping cart 20 feet. That is how bored our cops are in our town. they bust kids for the stupidest things cuz they can't do anything else.

PHEW!!! i did that all one handed cuz i broke my other hand in wrestling practice....wow that was an accomplishment....dont bug me about grammar u try doing that with one hand!!!!
NinjaTurtleRocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 03:56 PM   Senior Registered Member #16
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

Foeni was right!

Foeni was right. The fun is back in KKW.

Watching Jake and Spire attack frodo is more fun than driving in 4 cars to go see a shit movie and wasting tons of gas while risking your life with inexperienced drivers while frodo takes notes of the happenings on a legal pad.

Just thought I would join in...

Old 12-10-2004, 08:49 PM   Senior Registered Member #17
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyce_Blue
[color=Navy]Foeni was right. The fun is back in KKW.

Watching Jake and Spire attack frodo is more fun than driving in 4 cars to go see a shit movie and wasting tons of gas while risking your life with inexperienced drivers while frodo takes notes of the happenings on a legal pad.

Boy, that means so much to me, thanks dyce.

No, we're experienced, we race in sanctioned races every friday, so we know what we are doing, and the movie was funny, seeing people get high off laughing gas is great, but way above your comprehension.
BTW, the gas was for free.
Old 12-10-2004, 09:12 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #18
Foeni

Guys...!
I made this thread to get people post funny things instead of just attacking each other. It was a waste of post space and it was rather annoying to make a thread about some topic to see every single post after number 3 or so, get off topic. The idea about these forums is to make a discussion, not to attack each other. Geez guys, that's too pathetic. Do that in PM plz. Could we agree that my post is the last off-topic?
Old 12-10-2004, 11:22 PM   Senior Registered Member #19
Spire
InSpire Me

Quote:
and the movie was funny, seeing people get high off laughing gas is great, but way above your comprehension.
You are an epitome of stupidity. You are a mainstream wanna-be moron suckling off of the breast of today's shit culture. You don't even realize it.

And my embarrassing story....

My life is boring. But several years back I went to Schlitterbahn (a water theme park) with some friends. They had prepared roast beef sandwhiches, and for some reason, one of them made me gag. So as I started walking to the trash can to spit it out, I vomited all over myself. So I had to go to the bathroom to clean the vomit off of my body and my swimsuit. I've had an deep fear of roast beef ever since.
Old 12-10-2004, 11:42 PM   Senior Registered Member #20
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spire
You are an epitome of stupidity. You are a mainstream wanna-be moron suckling off of the breast of today's shit culture. You don't even realize it.
Like I said, way above your comprehension. All of you have reached the age that when you do stupid things, you think they are stupid, not funny. Case Closed.

Ok, here's another funny moment: This past weekend, my father and sister went to Worlds of Fun(a theme-park), and it gets all decorated for Halloween, with people in rubber masks' and haunted houses and such. Anyway, they went into the "Lore of the Vampires", and my dad made the mistake of yelling out my sister's name. Right after that, all the actors in costume started to moan and scream out here name, which scared the shit out of here. Priceless.