Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 02-07-2004, 07:09 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #21
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygmalion
It sure does suck being a depressive drunk, before I discovered anti-depressants I would spend the ends of most parties in tears till the alcohol wore off slightly.
Some friends of mine LAST holidays took Neurofen while drinking, and one of them was hallucinating, while the other three were running around the streets at two o'clock in the morning knocking on people's doors, then running and lying on the road so the house owners couldn't see them...It was quite funny.
That reminds me of a guy I used to know (Benji the drug lord) Who used to sell his ADD medication at school. Made quite a profit I understand.

Anyway back to Harry Potter. Yeah the 5th book's my fav cause he's all moody and realistic. He yells at people for reasons nobody else understands, and I can relate to that. Well. Obviously except the bit about seeing people die etc etc etc.
Woah shock horror, teenage boy getting angsty. book 5 aka 'Harry Potter and the onset of Puberty. '
Old 02-07-2004, 07:21 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #22
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

Experience and common sense tell me those anti-depressant pills are there for a reason, you're supposed to take them *every* day, and something tells me saving them all up to take at a party while drinking just isn't safe.

But yeah...Harry Potter. I've read the books, and enjoyed them, but I'm not obsessed like some people I know. My friend Ashley is like...die hard Harry Potter fan. She got to see the new movie when we were in London (I was like...yeah, you do that...I'm going to the British Museum...) and she was beyond happy, so then when the movie was over I got to walk around forevor so she could find platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross.
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 07:23 PM   First Class Member Officer #23
Sarah
Nice

She must have been looking forever then. Considering there is no wall between platform 9 and 10. Is there even a platform 10?
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 07:33 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #24
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

There's a sign that's posted up. We were looking *forevor* and got off at the Kings Cross station (the metro one I guess) and looked around there and there was a sign that said 9 3/4 on some random wall. Our other friends had found it first and had told us about it, thats why I dedicated so much time into following her around trustingly. We have pictures of it.
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 08:33 PM   First Class Member Officer #25
Sarah
Nice

Ah, sounds funny. I've never seen that, but the last time I went to London was August 2001 and that was before the first film came out, so it wasn't majorly big.
Old 03-07-2004, 03:35 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey
Experience and common sense tell me those anti-depressant pills are there for a reason, you're supposed to take them *every* day, and something tells me saving them all up to take at a party while drinking just isn't safe.
Bah...safe schmafe...sounds like fun As for "supposed to"...I've rarely ever done what I'm supposed to

Quote:
But yeah...Harry Potter. I've read the books, and enjoyed them, but I'm not obsessed like some people I know. My friend Ashley is like...die hard Harry Potter fan. She got to see the new movie when we were in London (I was like...yeah, you do that...I'm going to the British Museum...) and she was beyond happy, so then when the movie was over I got to walk around forevor so she could find platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross.
British Museum rocks...hope you got to see Senate House on your way there as both Cliff and Frank will testify it is one beautiful building...it's like the Ghostbusters building only cooler. "We have ways of making you learn"..."You will learn".

Hehe...loving the story about the platform...

What's this? Sarah and Kelsey being amicable on a thread? Is this a sign of the apocalypse?
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 09:14 AM   Senior Registered Member #27
Pygmalion
Pissed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey
Yeah well, live fast die young. If you've ever BEEN on anti-depressants you'd know how different you are after taking them. Even at school I only have em every second day cause its chapel and stuff.
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 12:58 PM   First Class Member Officer #28
Sarah
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
What's this? Sarah and Kelsey being amicable on a thread? Is this a sign of the apocalypse?
I've grown up in the past week.
Old 03-07-2004, 02:55 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #29
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygmalion
Yeah well, live fast die young. If you've ever BEEN on anti-depressants you'd know how different you are after taking them. Even at school I only have em every second day cause its chapel and stuff.
Yes yes...please...can we not go into anti-depressants and depression? Let's not forget that noone on here knows anyone else...you don't know who's had depression, who's had meds, who's been suicidal, who's self-harmed, who's had drink problems etc...

So shall we leave it now? Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
I've grown up in the past week.
Either that or Kelsey has <ducks>
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote