Keira Knightley has dome this before!!!! - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira's Movies & Projects

Keira's Movies & Projects The place to discuss Keira's movies, projects and anything else you hear with your ear to the ground...

Closed Thread

Old 30-06-2004, 08:31 AM   #1
aim
Spoon

Keira Knightley has dome this before!!!!

keira knightley has rode horses and sword fighting before,, if you are a keira fan u would of none that and she has shot arrows before

Last edited by aim; 30-06-2004 at 08:34 AM. Reason: pics r 2 big
Old 30-06-2004, 09:20 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #2
acliff
llama llama duck

um ok? Your topic creating skill defies belief.
Old 30-06-2004, 09:22 AM   Officer #3
EmotionSickness
Cutie

She's ridden sword fighting? Interesting!

Anyway, what's your point? Who said Keira hadn't done any of those things before (as we all know, no thanks to you, that she did them in Princess of Thieves).

Edit: I now realize the error of my ways: I was thinking archery, but typed sword fighting. Aimee's incredible abundance of stupid must be rubbing off on me.

(I kid! I kid!)

Last edited by EmotionSickness; 30-06-2004 at 09:38 AM.
Old 30-06-2004, 09:28 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #4
Titooy
Senior Officer

Sword fighting?
Old 30-06-2004, 09:39 AM   #5
Glare

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
um ok? Your topic creating skill defies belief.
Give her a break, shes 12, not everyone in the world is a perfect speller, I myself had hell years at school for being dyslexic and I feel for anyone that has similar problems.

Old 30-06-2004, 09:51 AM   Officer #6
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Quote:
Give her a break, shes 12, not everyone in the world is a perfect speller, I myself had hell years at school for being dyslexic and I feel for anyone that has similar problems.
Is that supposed to be some sort of joke? You literally JUST deleted a post that you had made earlier in which you (not Cliff) attacked aim's spelling ("you can't spell for shit, for an Australian" or something to that effect).
Old 30-06-2004, 09:55 AM   #7
Glare

Until I noticed that she was only 12, then I thought for a minute. It still disappoints me that a mod made the first abusive comment towards her though, they are afterall the role models of the forum.

Old 30-06-2004, 09:58 AM   #8
Edward

wow, she grew 2 years quick

someone said she was 10
Old 30-06-2004, 10:04 AM   Officer #9
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Edward: You're thinking of 'keira loves lipgloss'.

Glare: Well, I didn't know she was really 12 (I had my doubts, still do), but if she is ... I take back what I said, as well. It's still annoying though. Even 12 year olds can spell properly and speak proper English (especially if it's their first language). Also, Cliff never means any harm. And around here, I'm not so sure that the mods are meant to be sort of 'role models', as you put it. They're here to keep order, more or less. Or their job is to keep order, rather.
Old 30-06-2004, 10:10 AM   #10
Glare

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
Glare: Well, I didn't know she was really 12 (I had my doubts, still do), but if she is ... I take back what I said, as well. It's still annoying though. Even 12 year olds can spell properly and speak proper English (especially if it's their first language). Also, Cliff never means any harm. And around here, I'm not so sure that the mods are meant to be sort of 'role models', as you put it. They're here to keep order, more or less. Or their job is to keep order, rather.
Do me a favour and don't post crap, you have no idea what you're talking about, maybe aim isn't the greatest speller in the world, who gives a rats arse? If you can't understand what she wrote you are worse off than she is, giving her a hard time isn't going to do anything for you, just make her feel bad which is the last thing people need at this time. It's taken me over 20 years to get over Dyselxia, only with support was I able to get to a suitable stage. Put yourself in her shoes, think...

Old 30-06-2004, 10:15 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #11
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare
Until I noticed that she was only 12, then I thought for a minute. It still disappoints me that a mod made the first abusive comment towards her though, they are afterall the role models of the forum.
There are 2 mods to my knowledge, and our jobs is to keep the forums clean.
I was under the impression that a thread should be something to be discussed, not merely a statement. Therefore AIM's thread creating ability needs to be corrected. Tell me if I'm wrong.
Besides, AIM implied that I wasn't a good enough Keira, and I found this offensive...

Dragging this topic back on track,
To my knowledge Keira hasn't used a sword. She has used a bow, but regardless of whether she's done it before, sword/bow choreography means that she would have had to be completely retrained. For different bows and swords are used in different ways, fitting to the era in which the film is set.
Old 30-06-2004, 11:22 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #12
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
There are 2 mods to my knowledge, and our jobs is to keep the forums clean.
I was under the impression that a thread should be something to be discussed, not merely a statement. Therefore AIM's thread creating ability needs to be corrected. Tell me if I'm wrong.
Besides, AIM implied that I wasn't a good enough Keira, and I found this offensive...
Just a note from me, started with a quote from Barrington:

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington
8. Everything the Mods & Admins say is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. This is a dictatorship not a democracy. If you disagree with any of our decisions you are more than welcome to start your own forum elsewhere.

Now we all know what this means, even aim, regardless of age or intelectual ability she knows that she creates meaningless threads containing pictures. It has to stop, if it doesn't further action may be taken as an extremety. Don't spoil your own forum experience by spoiling ours.
Old 30-06-2004, 11:30 AM   Officer #13
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Quote:
Do me a favour and don't post crap, you have no idea what you're talking about, maybe aim isn't the greatest speller in the world, who gives a rats arse? If you can't understand what she wrote you are worse off than she is, giving her a hard time isn't going to do anything for you, just make her feel bad which is the last thing people need at this time. It's taken me over 20 years to get over Dyselxia, only with support was I able to get to a suitable stage. Put yourself in her shoes, think...
Good Lord, calm down. I didn't even say anything to provoke that rant. I don't even believe she's really 12, okay? If I did, I wouldn't have said anything remotely insulting in the first place. The fact of the matter is, YOU put your foot in your mouth and you want everyone else to feel bad. So, perhaps you should just drop it.

Ohh, and your dyslexia sob-story isn't garnering you any sympathy, so enough already. Yeah, okay, it sucked for you, but everybody has shit they have to overcome and honestly, I'd take dyslexia over MANY other things/struggles any day.

I am not here to make enemies, but you lashed out for no reason. Let her come forth and say something. And if she does, I'll be more than happy to apologize.

Here's to the demise of this thread. Cheers.
Old 30-06-2004, 01:26 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #14
acliff
llama llama duck

I think we've squeezed this angsty stone out of enough claret already.
Dragged off topic, by those who think I was mocking someone's spelling ability. If you care to read, I said nothing of the sort... I guess its not just AIM who doesn't pay attention.
And like EmotionSickness says, I never mean any harm.
So this thread is now officially fucked.