Poll:About men and me - Page 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2004, 07:25 PM   Officer #61
Renegade
Stock Boy

Quote:
Am I "gay" for getting my hair decently styled at salon? If you want to call me that, go ahead, it doesn't bother me any more. But I'm sure if you met me in person, your hands would be the first to sift my soft hair and your eyes would stare and sheer wonderment at how beautifully cut my hair is.

There's arrogance in the air. It's stirring up my asthma *cough*cocky fuck*cough*. Resort to a paragraph, not a whole entire essay. For all our sakes.
Old 26-09-2004, 08:03 PM   #62
NearokA

-.-

lol. okay okay. I'll stop posting in this thread then. happy guys?

two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
Old 26-09-2004, 08:14 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #63
Leonie
Elle

Don't get your knickers in a twist

Seriously, post all you want, it's become quite an amusing thread, but if you want people to read all of what you've got to say you might want to summarise a bit here and there.

Last edited by Leonie; 26-09-2004 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Spelling. Again.
Old 26-09-2004, 08:16 PM   Senior Registered Member #64
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

yay!

Now I can ask questions.

Ahem. Ladies, is it sexier if I wear pink, or red lipstick? And also, what color nailpolish is most attractive on a man. Oh, and I just bought a leather purse, should i wear it around the neck, or just hold it on my side. When I sit down in school, my mini-skirt rides up and you can kind of see my balls, hehehe, how do i make that not happen?

Seriously NearokA, fake a British accent and you'll get any girl in America.
Old 27-09-2004, 12:58 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #65
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Women like guys who listen. Keyword...listen.
Old 27-09-2004, 01:15 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Senior Registered Member #66
peach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Women like guys who listen. Keyword...listen.
You're right they do. That's one of the most important thing in a relationship.
Old 27-09-2004, 04:11 PM   #67
NearokA

I'm glad Leonie and Gracie find amusement in this thread. From the look of the male responses, it would appear as though I'm annoying them more than anything. But since I made this thread for girls to begin with, I suppose I'll continue to contribute my thoughts. Please don't read them so seriously, unless you want to. They are just my opinions afterall. And in the real world, when has opinions ever mattered?

To Hassel: So listening is what women want. hehe. I always thought it was taking names and slapping some ass. Women are horny little things. They only act conservative so they can avoid the dreaded whore label. But it's just a matter of pressing buttons until the right one drives her crazy. For instance, I usually do little things throughtout the day to sex a woman up. You know, like grabbing her ass in public, kissing her passionately and then leaving without even looking at her, fondling her breasts (hehe, not in public though), massaging parts of her body here and there, calling her up randomly at work to have phone sex, leaving little messages around like, "so the manly pirate whips out his large sword and begins thrusting it in and out of the damsel. She begins to scream, but not in horror, with sheer pleasure and a little bit of eroticism.." etc. And you never give her full satisfaction. These little things, when she just starts to feel the groove, you stop and leave. Do these things all week, and on saturday night, get ready for some crazy and wild sex. Listening? I mean, I might let her talk while I lick her thighs, and I might hear her voice somewhere in there. But as far as actually listening? Uh..no. Then again, if all you do is sex her up all day, she won't have time to talk...

Of course it always helps to be beautiful and well groomed. Actually, I may just let my hair grow continously and see where it goes (with the occasional touch-ups here and there). I'll have to start washing my hair 2-3 times a day. sigh. But I think truthfully, women like to play with soft hair like kittens and their yarn ball. I could be wrong though.
--Mos Def
Old 27-09-2004, 04:30 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #68
Leonie
Elle

I hereby retract my previous statement. You've turned into a male Martha. Not that amusing.
Old 27-09-2004, 04:54 PM   #69
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie
I hereby retract my previous statement. You've turned into a male Martha. Not that amusing.
I love Martha because she tells it the way she sees it. There is strength in a woman who isn't afraid of social stereotypes. There is strength in a woman who's intelligent enough to keep an open mind. And if we (as in males and females) would just cut out all the unnessecary bullshit, I think life would be sweeter for everyone.

Believe me, at the end of the week, I won't have to ask for sex, but rather, you'll be asking me! THat's the whole point. Because when a man asks a woman for sex and when a woman asks a man for sex, the end result has two very different outcomes. And when you ask me, of course I'll give it to you, but not without some playful bantering. Like, Baby, I don't think you want it bad enough, sorry. Okay okay, if we must do this now, you'll have to show me something of good faith. Get on your knees and show me how bad you really want it! Women love that! Women like to be ordered around, you just have to have the right timing. Mind you guys, you must know your woman well to do these things. Don't just randomly grab ass. That'll get you a slap in the face.

Me? I can only tell you what I know, and what I know is what I've experienced in some form. Sorry Leonie. I hope you didn't take it too seriously and I hope as you get older, you'll find a man like me, and perhaps you'll say, maybe that guy NearokA really did know what he was talking about. If you don't want me to post anymore, just say it, and I'll stop.
--Mos Def
Old 27-09-2004, 05:53 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #70
Leonie
Elle

It's got absolutely nothing to do with me not wanting you to post, or me being desperate for a guy like you. Up till now I thought the thread was quite amusing. I just thought your last post was extremely unfunny. Full stop. Post away - who the hell am I to tell you to stop posting? This doesn't mean I have to agree though.

Frankly, if a guy like you'd talk to me like that he'd not only get slapped in the face, but kicked in the nuts as well
Old 27-09-2004, 05:56 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #71
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
I love Martha because she tells it the way she sees it. There is strength in a woman who isn't afraid of social stereotypes. There is strength in a woman who's intelligent enough to keep an open mind. And if we (as in males and females) would just cut out all the unnessecary bullshit, I think life would be sweeter for everyone.

Believe me, at the end of the week, I won't have to ask for sex, but rather, you'll be asking me! THat's the whole point. Because when a man asks a woman for sex and when a woman asks a man for sex, the end result has two very different outcomes. And when you ask me, of course I'll give it to you, but not without some playful bantering. Like, Baby, I don't think you want it bad enough, sorry. Okay okay, if we must do this now, you'll have to show me something of good faith. Get on your knees and show me how bad you really want it! Women love that! Women like to be ordered around, you just have to have the right timing. Mind you guys, you must know your woman well to do these things. Don't just randomly grab ass. That'll get you a slap in the face.

Me? I can only tell you what I know, and what I know is what I've experienced in some form. Sorry Leonie. I hope you didn't take it too seriously and I hope as you get older, you'll find a man like me, and perhaps you'll say, maybe that guy NearokA really did know what he was talking about. If you don't want me to post anymore, just say it, and I'll stop.
So you're asking for help because you don't understand women, but at the same time you know what you're talking about?

Are you bipolar or something?
Old 27-09-2004, 06:04 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #72
Liam
Bogan Elite

I want to know how he got from being told he was unfunny to ranting about how all the girls will be asking him for sex.

Wierd.
Old 27-09-2004, 06:06 PM   #73
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
So you're asking for help because you don't understand women, but at the same time you know what you're talking about?

You must be very careful here Cliffy. You see, sex and understanding are two different things entirely. You can have sex with basically anything that walks, but you can only have understanding with the chosen few.

I know how to have properly have sex with a woman. Believe me, that isn't the hard part. The hard part is understanding them. Figuring out how they think and react. Figuring out what makes them happy, and what makes them sad and what I can do to maximize their happiness.

I asked women for their understanding, but alas, the thread has gotten slightly off topic. In all seriousness here, I don't think women know what they want. I'm not trying to be cocky here, but it seems to me that women are just really confused. I mean, here they are all wanting gorgeous, hot male models and yet they tell me they want a rugged man who likes to wear flannel shirts, drinks beer, and watches sports all day.

I'm not a male model. But I'm trying my hardest to be one if that's what they want. But then they tell me it's too "gay."

I just...don't understand...sigh.

Liam! That was sort of an extension of what I forgot to post earlier. And since editing doesn't refresh or anything, I figured putting it in a response would be best. O and did you mean "weird?" hehe.
--Mos Def
Old 27-09-2004, 06:18 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #74
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Hows about a nice cup of shut the fuck up?
Old 27-09-2004, 06:24 PM   Senior Registered Member #75
Spire
InSpire Me

So did any girls beg for your cock at the Warcraft tournament?
Old 27-09-2004, 06:31 PM   #76
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie
Frankly, if a guy like you'd talk to me like that he'd not only get slapped in the face, but kicked in the nuts as well
As a random stranger, yes. As a lover, I don't think so. This may sound a bit pretentious, but I think you'd be massaging my nuts if anything.
--Mos Def
Old 27-09-2004, 06:38 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #77
Leonie
Elle

What makes you think I'd want a guy like you as a lover? Keep on dreaming Mr Martha.

Old 27-09-2004, 06:52 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #78
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

You should write a book on these theories about women.
You could call it "Things I've Learned About Women Whilst Masturbating in a Strip Club"
Old 27-09-2004, 07:41 PM   Senior Registered Member #79
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

damn

I step out for one second to continue my higher education, and this thread turns into a little hissy fit.

Some Advice:
Quote:
I asked women for their understanding, but alas, the thread has gotten slightly off topic. In all seriousness here, I don't think women know what they want.
NearokA, listen to the ladies here, they know what they're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Cliff, stop provoking him. His transformation into the male Martha depends on your comments. We don't need a 3rd person like that on the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
I want to know how he got from being told he was unfunny to ranting about how all the girls will be asking him for sex.
Liam, don't overanalyze this thread, its merely a sideshow by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
Ahem. Ladies, is it sexier if I wear pink, or red lipstick? And also, what color nailpolish is most attractive on a man. Oh, and I just bought a leather purse, should i wear it around the neck, or just hold it on my side. When I sit down in school, my mini-skirt rides up and you can kind of see my balls, hehehe, how do i make that not happen?
Jacoby, pink, pink, side, wear double pantyhose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasselbrad
You should write a book on these theories about women.
You could call it "Things I've Learned About Women Whilst Masturbating in a Strip Club"
Hasselbrad, don't go back to a stripclub that allows that.
Old 27-09-2004, 08:18 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Senior Registered Member #80
peach

Quote:
You must be very careful here Cliffy. You see, sex and understanding are two different things entirely. You can have sex with basically anything that walks, but you can only have understanding with the chosen few.

I know how to have properly have sex with a woman. Believe me, that isn't the hard part. The hard part is understanding them. Figuring out how they think and react. Figuring out what makes them happy, and what makes them sad and what I can do to maximize their happiness.

I asked women for their understanding, but alas, the thread has gotten slightly off topic. In all seriousness here, I don't think women know what they want. I'm not trying to be cocky here, but it seems to me that women are just really confused. I mean, here they are all wanting gorgeous, hot male models and yet they tell me they want a rugged man who likes to wear flannel shirts, drinks beer, and watches sports all day.

I'm not a male model. But I'm trying my hardest to be one if that's what they want. But then they tell me it's too "gay."

I just...don't understand...sigh.

Liam! That was sort of an extension of what I forgot to post earlier. And since editing doesn't refresh or anything, I figured putting it in a response would be best. O and did you mean "weird?" hehe.
I have to take it from my prospect. I just wanna be loved, feel mutual feelings. Love is not just a bout sex. I'm gonna lie if I told you that I think beauty comes from the inside and all I'd care about was that. But if you in a relationship just for the sake of the outside I don't think It would last. If I'm gonna be in love I wan't it be real. I would have to say I'm a quite different person than others, so I would like to meet someone who understands me and who I also understand.
As for looks, I like pretty, cute boys. I can honestly say that if I don't find him cute he wouldn't attract me. But if he would take longer time in front of the mirror than me then I might think twice.
Closed Thread