Poll:About men and me - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2004, 10:14 PM   #41
wee me

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
I smell something bad.
Oh right, thats bullshit.

I love how you speak about 'women' as if you know it all. I'm sure they all think upon reading this, that you're somewhat of a vain chavonist.

"And believe me, women love to talk, especially if they're interested"
You're asking for advice from girls, and you come up with that gem?
thank you acliff, my thoughts exactly. you sound so up yourself NearokA and by the sounds of things you don't have a clue. you may have the looks(which i am only guessing from your own opinion of yourself, which im sure is very biased), but when they find out how obsessed you are with yourself they won't waste time gettin shot of you! :fencing:
Old 24-09-2004, 10:20 PM   Senior Registered Member #42
Spire
InSpire Me

Men don't write emo shit poetry.
Old 24-09-2004, 10:36 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #43
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

The issue isn't poetry...
It's the lip gloss and fancy-pants products.
C'mon Spire...pay attention.
Old 24-09-2004, 11:09 PM   Senior Registered Member #44
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Personally, I think you should grow your hair a bit longer; you know, 'bout 3 inches below the shoulder. Then, you should dye it with all sorts of colors! Multi-tonal, I believe it's called. Heheheheheh...then, you should cut off your balls and throw them away, it's obvious you don't need them. But seriously, that whole part about you making that "gorgeous" girl stumble into her friend was kind of a douche thing to say, wouldn't you think? I mean, we don't want to hear about how you woo these women, even if you actually do. We already have one "Ryan". Just go buy some flanel jackets, grow out your beard and be a GUY. If you do all the crap you're planning to do to yourself...the only girl you'll get is you.
Old 24-09-2004, 11:26 PM   Senior Registered Member #45
gracie
Goddess

you make me laugh. what a tool

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Old 25-09-2004, 01:03 AM   #46
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee me
yeah seriously, coming from a fully fledged girl here, goes easy on the products. a word of warning- NOT ATTRACTIVE! it would so freak me out if i found lipbalm in my boyfriends pocket. and that perm thing- well, most girls cant pull it off, so im guessing you'd probably look ridiculous. go for something less in your face. remember, less is more. but keep on using the skin products, clear skin is important!
by the way, im not being mean, just tryin to help.
ps id have to say a cross between pretty boy and rugged, i like it in between.
Thanks wee wee. Much appreciated. I'll remember that. But I kinda like lipbalm...hehe.

Gracie, I can do much more than just make you laugh.

Jacoby, you're kidding right? O and I wouldnt have posted that whole thing about me working out and all if the forumgoers would have some faith in me. Particularly mags and gracie. hehe. You notice it said, To Mags/Gracie. It really didnt pretain to anyone else.

And ryan really does these things? Hm. Perhaps I should be asking him the questions....lol.
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
Old 25-09-2004, 01:19 AM   Officer #47
Ashlyn
Militia Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
Ashyln, someone of your....description...What's that suppose to mean? keke.
i mean by the sound of it the scruffy thing wouldnt work for you, you seem too high maintenance for it. but thats just going on the way you described yourself. by the way, howcome i dont see your poll?
Old 25-09-2004, 01:26 AM   #48
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlyn
i mean by the sound of it the scruffy thing wouldnt work for you, you seem too high maintenance for it. but thats just going on the way you described yourself. by the way, howcome i dont see your poll?
Uh, CUz i dunno how to do it. lol.
--Mos Def
Old 25-09-2004, 05:43 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #49
Mandy
Honourary Brit

I hate it when guys are ugly and think that they're the hottest shit around. It makes me pity them, especially when they hit on me and my friends and I start laughing and we walk away.

Seriously though, if you want to make a girl look twice at you, you should set up your own style instead of looking and dressing like every other American teenage guy with the polo shirts and white-ass shoes.

Use a simple face cleanser too, I use Johnson and Johnson's Clean and Clear. You use it in the shower and it works really well...and it's not girly to use it.

Mandy
Old 25-09-2004, 06:20 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #50
acliff
llama llama duck

Your problem NearokA, is that when girls are looking for a guy, they're looking for exactly that. A guy. When they are looking for a boyfriend, they are looking for, guess what, a boy. Instead of some poor excuse for a male, who has more in common with Lancome and Chanel adverts than most women. You're going to tell us next, that you went into Victoria's secret, and were trying on bras. I don't think any of us would be too surprised.

Makes me a little more than disconcerted when you tell me you love me. Unlike yourself, I don't crave the cock.
Old 25-09-2004, 07:44 AM   #51
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Your problem NearokA, is that when girls are looking for a guy, they're looking for exactly that. A guy. When they are looking for a boyfriend, they are looking for, guess what, a boy. Instead of some poor excuse for a male, who has more in common with Lancome and Chanel adverts than most women. You're going to tell us next, that you went into Victoria's secret, and were trying on bras. I don't think any of us would be too surprised.

Makes me a little more than disconcerted when you tell me you love me. Unlike yourself, I don't crave the cock.
Ooooh, Nicely done Acliff. I thought you were always a nice guy. Good to see there is still some korean left in you, No really though, koreans say I love you all the time to friends, family and lovers. It just how we are. It really depends on the tone of voice and the situation to determine how serious they are when they say I love you. One of my korean friends (he's 26 and straight from Seoul) said to me, Hyun min ee, sarang hae yo, which means Hyun min, I love you. He said it in a friendly way. I certainly didn't think he was homosexual or anything. He is married. I don't quite understand it myself, so I really only say that to other koreans or when I'm trying to be sarcastic.

I think the whole pretty boy think mostly has to do with my sister and me. We're close and all that so she has a large influence of what I do.

Uh, Mandy, I don't wear polo...Actually, I don't wear designer wear, not yet anyway. I do shop for them though, but alas, insufficient funds and all prevent me from actually getting them. But even if I did have money, polo? No. I think I would go Italian (Gucci, Armani, A. Testoni, etc.), get some nice slacks and shirts and maybe a couple of suits. I do, however, have some nice shoes.

On the flipside, I don't mind getting hit on by ugly girls. I find it quite flattering. Most of them have very eccentric personalites, and I like a woman who has the guts to ask me out. It shows some balls (you know what I mean -.-). I think all women have a potential of being somebody beautiful. Some just realize the potential earlier in life, and others, well, they don't ever find it.

O and when you say ugly guys hit on you mandy and think they the shit, are you talking generally or are you trying to refer to me in an indirect way? IT's not like I randomly go up to girls and say, hey wanna fuck? Please. I'm happy being alone, so really, it doesn't bother me at all if they say no. But what I do do is look for the signs. If a girl give me signals, even subtle ones, I'll pick that shit up. And that's the time to move in, but you know, I'd be more polite than saying, wanna fuck?

A beautiful woman is a person who starts from the inside, and works her way to the outside. She has a solid basis before she even thinks of doing work outs, buying clothes, etc. A pretty woman starts from the outside, and stops just shy of the heart. Meaning, she'll be a nice piece of ass to show your friends, but there really isn't anything there but sex. And sex is overrated, really. I'm looking for a beautiful woman who's pretty on the outside. Keira comes to mind...

O and guys, please post scruffy or pretty, k? Pretty pweaasse? With a mountain of whipped cream and a cherry on top.

PS: I don't spend that much time in the mirror. Stop saying that! I dunno where you get these things from...sigh. Whatever. I don't care anymore.
--Mos Def
Old 25-09-2004, 11:54 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #52
acliff
llama llama duck

Loooong....

You even waffle like a girl.
Old 25-09-2004, 02:30 PM   Senior Registered Member #53
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

a novel idea

NearokA has written a whole novel full of questions about women and stuff. I really haven't had the patience to read them all.

I think girls would be more likely to answer your questions if you made them a tad more concise.

As for myself, I noticed that a few girls were looking at me last night. Of course, I am the party pooping designated driver. What do girls think of a guy that doesn't drink? I don't plan on starting either.
Old 25-09-2004, 02:47 PM   #54
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyce_Blue
As for myself, I noticed that a few girls were looking at me last night. Of course, I am the party pooping designated driver. What do girls think of a guy that doesn't drink? I don't plan on starting either
Guys who don't drink are fine. I don't drink too much myself. Sure, it's nice to have that buzz once in awhile, but if you're going out and getting plastered every night of the week...then you're not the guy for me. I like guys who know how to have fun without being drunk.
Old 25-09-2004, 03:03 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #55
Liam
Bogan Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
Ooooh, Nicely done Acliff.
Don't fuck with teh Cliffeh.

In on-topic news: Scruffy. I'm Australian, a keen fisherman and guitarist/vocalist in a rock band. I'm meant to be.

But you can keep your fucking whipped cream and cherry.
Old 25-09-2004, 03:42 PM   #56
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyce_Blue
NearokA has written a whole novel full of questions about women and stuff. I really haven't had the patience to read them all.

I think girls would be more likely to answer your questions if you made them a tad more concise.
Women who can't read??! Tell me something I don't know. lol.

J/K girls.
--Mos Def
Old 26-09-2004, 06:01 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #57
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam

But you can keep your fucking whipped cream and cherry.
You were singing a different tune last night.... :icon_wink

I think most girls are attracted to guys who aren't so insecure about themselves, who just are who they are without asking everyone tons of advice on how you SHOULD act or look like. It's more sexy than fantastic clothing and all that gay crap.
Old 26-09-2004, 05:49 PM   #58
NearokA

I just don't understand women at all. I mean, don't you want a well groomed guy? In all seriousness, I don't see why lotion and lipgloss and long hair and wearing nice clothes is considered "gay." Beautiful lips and beautiful skin is beautiful period, be it on a man or a woman. In my book, you aren't "gay" unless you've admitted to having anal sex with another man. To me, it doesn't matter how you dress or how you think, it's what you do. Judge a person by his actions.

I would be freaked if I started wearing women's underwear, yes, I agree to that. But that's not "gay," that's just on the verge of trans-sexualism.

I mean, am I obessive for brushing my teeth 4 times a day? Maybe, but I'm sure you'd thank the heavens for my bright white teeth. Am I "gay" for getting my hair decently styled at salon? If you want to call me that, go ahead, it doesn't bother me any more. But I'm sure if you met me in person, your hands would be the first to sift my soft hair and your eyes would stare and sheer wonderment at how beautifully cut my hair is.

Out of talking to all my married friends, I have gathered this simple truth. The only to survive 50+ years of marriage is to be "best friends." I assure you, there is no other way. If you marry for looks, in 5-10 years, you'll be sorely disappointed. People get lazy. If you marry for money, well, you're not marrying because you love the person, you love his money. If you marry a person for his personality, you've been delusional. Personality changes! Why people think this is the best of qualities, I have no idea. Personality is more fickle than a ripped body.

Only the love of friends can last all the hardships of life. The love of lovers fails horribly; I think we've all experienced heartbreak in some form. And if you have sex with this friend and see him exclusively, well I don't see anything wrong with that. And if it doesn't work, it doesn't work, just get another friend and try again. People take love and all that way too seriously. If you just lightened up, you'd see how less stressful and less complicated love is and start to see the simple elegance of it.

I just want to understand women is all. If you like shopping, then I want to know why and experience it. If you like sad movies, then show me how to get emotional too. If you like plants and flowers, tell me why. I don't color my views with machoness like some guys on these forums. I'm very open about everything. All I want to do is pursue truth, but it seems from the lack of meaningful replies, women just don't seem to care enough. Understandable, I expected this. Just as there is a machoness to guys, there is also a feminism to girls. And we all can agree that machoness and feminism fucks up everybody's lives more than it needs to. But if you're okay with that, I guess I'm okay with that too.
--Mos Def
Old 26-09-2004, 06:51 PM   Senior Registered Member #59
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearohjfskjnkA
I just don't understand women at all. I mean, don't you want a well groomed guy? In all seriousness, I don't see why lotion and lipgloss and long hair and wearing nice clothes is considered "gay." Beautiful lips and beautiful skin is beautiful period, be it on a man or a woman. In my book, you aren't "gay" unless you've admitted to having anal sex with another man. To me, it doesn't matter how you dress or how you think, it's what you do. Judge a person by his actions.

I would be freaked if I started wearing women's underwear, yes, I agree to that. But that's not "gay," that's just on the verge of trans-sexualism.

I mean, am I obessive for brushing my teeth 4 times a day? Maybe, but I'm sure you'd thank the heavens for my bright white teeth. Am I "gay" for getting my hair decently styled at salon? If you want to call me that, go ahead, it doesn't bother me any more. But I'm sure if you met me in person, your hands would be the first to sift my soft hair and your eyes would stare and sheer wonderment at how beautifully cut my hair is.
You just keep burying yourself deeper and deeper.
Old 26-09-2004, 06:56 PM   Senior Registered Member #60
Spire
InSpire Me

Maybe you should try to be attractive to guys, you seem to be pointed that way anyway.