Poll:About men and me - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Closed Thread

Old 23-09-2004, 08:46 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #21
Leonie
Elle

Rugged men or pretty boys? Neither. Normal guy would be nice Someone who doesn't look like he's spent the last 3 weeks living under a bridge, but doesn't like he's just had the full treatment at a spa either.

A guy that spends more time in front of the mirror than me? No thank you. Mild understatement. Perms & lipgloss? Are you trying to be a boyfriend or a best friend?

As for the double quoting - how about you copy the quoting code you get when you hit the quote button? It's just a bit of Ctrl C and Ctrl V, you'll figure it out.
Old 23-09-2004, 12:07 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #22
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

I still vote for the afro. You could get a really tight one...with highlights...like Justin Timberlake did when he first decided he wanted to be black.
Old 23-09-2004, 12:55 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #23
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
I still vote for the afro. You could get a really tight one...with highlights...like Justin Timberlake did when he first decided he wanted to be black.
Hah, a Korean with a tight weave? If I saw him walking down the road, i'd make the effort to walk up to him and slap him.
Old 23-09-2004, 01:06 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #24
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Hah, a Korean with a tight weave? If I saw him walking down the road, i'd make the effort to walk up to him and slap him.
And I would pay for a videotape of it.
Old 23-09-2004, 01:13 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #25
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

eBay. £14.99
Old 23-09-2004, 01:27 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington
eBay. £14.99
What's that in American greenbacks? Fitty...a hunnert?
Old 23-09-2004, 02:22 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #27
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
What's that in American greenbacks? Fitty...a hunnert?
Google is your friend.

On the topic of google, the only time the word 'perm' will appear if you search for style, is in conjunction with bad, shit, or illegal
Old 23-09-2004, 03:47 PM   Senior Registered Member #28
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

ruggedly pretty...

Proactiv barely works...

Its not worth paying $40 every other month to use. It's so expensive that you find yourself using it sparingly, which just makes things worse...

I believe I am ruggedly pretty. But one time this girl I asked out called me ugly, so maybe those are synonyms.

I dunno. There is a picture of me on the front page of my webpage.
(I'm the one in the middle)
Old 23-09-2004, 04:51 PM   #29
nina
Newcomer

i like this kinda look rugged but not scruffy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chad.JPG (12.8 KB, 87 views)
Old 23-09-2004, 05:03 PM   Senior Registered Member #30
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

hey...

Thats kinda what I look like...
Old 23-09-2004, 05:42 PM   #31
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyce_Blue

I dunno. There is a picture of me on the front page of my webpage.
(I'm the one in the middle)
Nice man. Nice.

Nina, that guy isn't really rugged and all. He still wears designer clothes and makeup and jewlery. Uh, iono.

I was thinking T-shirt, holey jeans, rugged face with no makeup or lotion, messy hair and little stubs versus designer wear, styled hair, makeup etc.

In short, I think most women prefer the pretty boy even though some here are in denial. They seem to idolize male models and all that versus idolizing the everyday blue-collared worker.

To Mags and Gracie: So today I decide to comb my hair. Sleek it back and let my bangs fall loosely. And then at a 30 degree angle, I shake my head a bit to let the pomade volumize my hair. My bangs reach down just past my eyes. So anyway, I was running on a treadmill in my tight underarmor gear and this blonde girl walks by. She was gorgeous. I could tell by the way she wore tight clothing that she took care of her body good. She was staring at me as she passed by and her friend next to her was blabbing on about something. 5 seconds goes by and the woman is still looking at me. So I give her a glance, you know, a look straight into her eyes, then down at her hips, then back at her eyes. She runs into her friend. I was laughing.

Now, under normal circumstances, I would have approached her and said, "Hullo, that's some crazy lookin' track pants you got there, did you get it at a flea market or something?" in a sexy voice. My sexy voice differs from my normal voice. I talk a bit lower, and a bit slower. And I ask those kinds of general questions that keeps her talking and me just chillin', watching her body language. And believe me, women love to talk, especially if they're interested. But you know, I was running and when you're running for 30 minutes, you can't stop, and business before pleasure. Always. Unless it's Keira giving me those looks.

And it's not like this was a special case. Last winter, I was late for my physics lecture and I was wearing my gap suede leather coat. I had shaggy, messy hair with brown and blonde highlights at the time. Anyway, so this beautiful tall blonde girl with gorgeous baby blue eyes come out of the chemistry building (it was on my way) and just tops and looks at me, in the eyes no less. I just said, "Hi, sup?" I was late for physics, damnit! I pay 6 grand for tution every quarter (3 quarters a year). And you know, I couldn't give up a physics lecture for a little bit of ass. That sort of thing gets people in trouble, you know, with grades and all.

So the point of this is that women love me already. I'm not trying to get them to love me more. Women love that long straight hair I suppose. And I don't understand it, it's the white women that give me these kinda looks and not asian women. But then again, I never really hang out with asian girls so that could be it. But back to topic, I'm just bored with myself, you know? Time for a change, change is good. So, I really appreciate you Keira girls' inputs and all. It really is helping.
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
Old 24-09-2004, 08:01 AM   #32
ralfusius
Nutter Boris

I think you are thinking way too much,
in a football team club song (what?) they say "geen woorden maar daden" ->translation->"no words but actions" (feyenoord for the ones that are intrested)
Old 24-09-2004, 10:03 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #33
acliff
llama llama duck

I smell something bad.
Oh right, thats bullshit.

I love how you speak about 'women' as if you know it all. I'm sure they all think upon reading this, that you're somewhat of a vain chavonist.

"And believe me, women love to talk, especially if they're interested"
You're asking for advice from girls, and you come up with that gem?
Old 24-09-2004, 10:13 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #34
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

I think he is gay.
Old 24-09-2004, 10:42 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #35
Liam
Bogan Elite

Isn't 3 quarters a year an oxymoron?
Old 24-09-2004, 12:12 PM   Officer #36
Ashlyn
Militia Lieutenant

i like scruffy but i dont know how well it would work on someone of your... description. maybe you should stick with the fabio thing for now if it's working so well with the ladies...?
Old 24-09-2004, 03:44 PM   #37
Jasper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
So today I decide to comb my hair. Sleek it back and let my bangs fall loosely. And then at a 30 degree angle, I shake my head a bit to let the pomade volumize my hair. My bangs reach down just past my eyes. So anyway, I was running on a treadmill in my tight underarmor gear and this blonde girl walks by.
Who fucking talks like that?

It sounds like you spend about half of your day (if not more) thinking about how your going to style your hair, or wear your makeup.

That is just sad.
"You know that with-holding evidence from a federal officer is a serious crime. Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for that evidence, and wouldn't think twice of ripping that patch off your eyehole and skull fucking you to death."
Old 24-09-2004, 03:45 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #38
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

I've changed my mind about your afro.
I was watching Insomniac from Tokyo last night, and there was an Asian kid sporting an afro. Not one on those kinky Timberlake fros, but a full on, Dr. J afro...with highlights.
That would be sooooooo fresh.
Post pictures!
Old 24-09-2004, 05:54 PM   #39
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
Isn't 3 quarters a year an oxymoron?
4th quarter is optional summer school.

You're my favorite poster hassel, I'm going to go edit my 5 people's list. No fros, lol. I would smack myself first before acliff smacks me on the the streets. Acliff, even beautiful guys like me have things to improve on. O, and acliff, I luv you too man. You also forgot to vote scruffy or pretty boy. lol.

Ashyln, someone of your....description...What's that suppose to mean? keke.

Fabio, I like that. But my hair isn't that long. It's probably halfway to three quarters to my shoulder. Shoulder length is probably the longest it will ever be. I also don't have Fabio's build, nor do I want it. I don't like having overly large muscles. Gets in the way of flexiblity and all that. I want to be like Bruce Lee, you know, lean and small but still pretty buff.

So a new question, do you women prefer men that wear tight clothing? I mean, not those guys that wear tang tops that show their belly or anything, but I wear this underarmor stuff, it's like a soft spandex, and it's tight enough to show my chest muscles and abs and the shirt is cut so it's wider at the top and tight near the stomach.

Oh, and another question, what's your guys take on asian american men? Is that sort of something you don't mind or do you mind when you look for potential mates? And if you do mind, what are some inherent flaws in the asian american look? What can I do to better myself? Is it all about the attitude?
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
Old 24-09-2004, 10:07 PM   #40
wee me

yeah seriously, coming from a fully fledged girl here, goes easy on the products. a word of warning- NOT ATTRACTIVE! it would so freak me out if i found lipbalm in my boyfriends pocket. and that perm thing- well, most girls cant pull it off, so im guessing you'd probably look ridiculous. go for something less in your face. remember, less is more. but keep on using the skin products, clear skin is important!
by the way, im not being mean, just tryin to help.
ps id have to say a cross between pretty boy and rugged, i like it in between.
Closed Thread