Let us love Keira! - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 21-09-2004, 08:12 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #1
Foeni

Angry Respect our love for Keira!

I don't get it! Why can't people let us love Keira? I've seen so often that people sign up for some homepage just to criticize those of us who are actually fans and like the actress. Latest chrisobrien made some unimportant thread where he felt that he had to say to us that we had no life.. From my point of view, he is the one who needs a life. He must be a very bored young man, if he takes (read: has) the time to sign up, post the thread and keep coming back to the site to see the replies and then reply to them. If that's a life, I'm glad it not mine! If he really despies us 'fantasizers' the way it seemed, then why doesn't he just avoid forums like this? (chrisobrien: I expect a very good answer to this..). It's absolutely none of their business what we do with our lives, and as NearokA once said: "Now, I cannot control whom I love and I don't think anyone can. ". I think that's true, I haven't chosen to love Keira but i do love her, and if people can't respect that, they are the one having a problem. If he talked about some girl in a forum somewhere I would NEVER say anything about it, CAUSE IT'S NOT ANY OF MY BUSINESS!

So can we please be spared for these frivolously threads?
Thanks!

Last edited by Foeni; 21-09-2004 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Bad title (choosing of words)
Foeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2004, 08:19 PM   Senior Registered Member #2
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

Bravo...
Old 21-09-2004, 08:31 PM   #3
GuinevereLover

Excellent! Well Said !

Well said, that guy made me laugh he obviously has nothing else to do with his life. I do love Keira in the sense that I find her immensly attractive and admire her work, the same is even more true of Natalie Portman. I don't love these women in a romantic sense seen as I have never met them and probably never will (but with luck and the right circumstances I just might ........one day) However, I can describe the extremity of my admiration and respect for them as a kind of "Love" !
GuinevereLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2004, 08:37 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #4
Foeni

Yeah, he was some kind of a jerk!
But.. We can only laugh at him.. My guess is that he isn't through that stadium of everyone's life where it's unbelievable funny to make fun of other people that way!
Old 21-09-2004, 08:39 PM   #5
Narzys

Compliments

steenbergenja@hotmail.com
Narzys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2004, 09:09 PM   #6
The Black Rider

Some people are just not very bright. As my 7th Grade English teacher once said, "99% of everyone you will meet are idiots."
Old 21-09-2004, 09:14 PM   Senior Registered Member #7
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

People also don't realize that these forums are actually interesting (some of the time.) Not all of us love Keira, some are probably not even actually "fans". I haven't seen King Arthur yet, by choice. If all the threads were "OMG WHY do U love KEIRA?!?!" I would have posted my reply in December - " 'Cus she's so freakin HAWT" - and then never returned. Unfortunately for most, I stayed. It's cosy here. Seriously...I saw Bend it like Beckham in December and decided to find more info, which led me here (well, to the old forum.) Not all of us LOVE Keira, but there are a few..which isn't a bad thing. It's not like it's impossible for Keira to fall for Jet, but hey, if Anna Nicole married that 87654567890-year-old guy...
Old 22-09-2004, 04:27 AM   #8
NearokA

Hey man, nice sig! That makes two fans now...

If this keeps up, I may have to open up a NearokA wavefront discussion forum. KAKA.
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2004, 02:08 PM   Senior Registered Member #9
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
It's not like it's impossible for Keira to fall for Jet, but hey, if Anna Nicole married that 87654567890-year-old guy...
Thanks for informing the world I actually have a chance with Keira :P You heard the man, now leave me and Keira alone!

Regarding the "no life" threads/posts, just have a look at the guestbook. In between psychos who go I LUVS YOU KEIRA!!! there's the posts that go, you sadasses. Anyway, its nice to see kkw actually united to hit out at Chris lol.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2004, 02:47 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #10
Foeni

Yeah, those people in the guestbook are really sick... If they can't respect our love for Keira, then what are they doing here? It makes absolutely no sense to me. I just don't get it. But as GuinevereLover says, let's just have a good laugh about their ignorance. Most of those people who can't respect us and our feelings for Keira are illiterate pathetic loser. But I actually feel kinda sorry for them.. It must be sad to have no meaning with your life, and therefor have to take it out on somebody else...
Old 22-09-2004, 03:00 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Senior Registered Member #11
peach

Agree I'm a new member of this forum, It's hard too believe that people lay out their hard feelings on places like this, it's better to lay their love on something they like. To tell you the truth I've just joined another forum for Rachel Stevens, Jon Lee, and Blue fans this week. And I love it, to share your love for people you like and look up to in some way is so mutch fun. And that there's actually so many that agree. I've just got the hang of it and I tend to be apart of it some more.
peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2004, 03:12 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #12
Foeni

You're absolutely right.. They should try find something they find enjoyable and be in forums with people that share their feelings.. They will never be welcome here!
Old 22-09-2004, 05:02 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #13
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

So long as there are fansites, and losers that feel like they need to shit on someone else's parade to feel better about themselves, there will be posts like that. Nevermind the fact that the majority of the posts have nothing to do with Keira, people will always think we are obsessed because we post something here.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go finish the altar in my Keira Knightley shrine room. (that is a joke.)
Old 22-09-2004, 06:22 PM   Senior Registered Member #14
PhoeniX

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Rider
Some people are just not very bright. As my 7th Grade English teacher once said, "99% of everyone you will meet are idiots."
Was s/he one of them?

They're just jealous or get kicked in the shins in the corner of the playground repeatedly every day.
PhoeniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2004, 06:33 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #15
Foeni

They got to be angry somehow and for some reason we don't know. But what we DO know is that they are unable to let go of that anger, and therefor they become the depressed no-lifes we meet in these fan forums...
Old 22-09-2004, 10:09 PM   Senior Registered Member #16
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Some people just choose to hate her and spread their hatred/stupidity onto sites, get chewed out, and go to bed.
Old 23-09-2004, 02:33 AM   Senior Registered Member #17
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Here's an idea, all people who hate Avril Lavinge, lets go to a fansite of hers, then bomb it with YOU LOSERS? :P You can't even appreciate what an artist/performer does anymore without being claimed as being obssessed.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2004, 05:31 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #18
Foeni

So true!
So true!
And nice idea!
Old 29-09-2004, 03:51 PM   #19
Keyser_so_so

When it comes down to it, I think people certainly should respect our love for Keira- let's face it, you'd be a fool (to say the least) not to find Keira mesmerising...

...But I am afraid I'll have to admit I'm not in love with Keira- surely you have to meet someone and know them to fall in love with them? I see my fascination with her as an overpowering awe at a example of human perfection, but if you wanna call that love then that's fine by me!

And NEVER have I (or any other Keira fans I know) ever had wrong thoughts about her. If you think about fucking her then you better go and have a cold shower or something!

So, why is it weird of us Keira fans to be in awe of her? It isn't... And if it is, please- I've said it before- go and take a cold shower...
Old 29-09-2004, 04:31 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #20
Foeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser_so_so
And NEVER have I (or any other Keira fans I know) ever had wrong thoughts about her. If you think about fucking her then you better go and have a cold shower or something!
I don't think anyone can answer for all the KK fans in the world, I bet there are some who only think of fucking her.. I don't have myself!

Regarding the love part, plz read the following threads by NearokA:

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=773

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=876

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=867

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=807