Hey Keira - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 22-09-2004, 02:28 AM   #21
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spire
I used to subscribe to the theory that those with knowledge and spend their time thinking of intellectual issues were the ones on top. And then, I got sick of myself. I realized I was a pretentious cock, and decided to stop thinking (and in effect, worrying) about all this pointless shit. Guess what? I'm happier, a hundred times over. You obviously haven't reached that stage, but you will one day. And I hope you don't think you're overly intelligent, because this thread is sickeningly stupid. You are in very middle of the "pretentious cock" period NearokA, hopefully you'll phase out of it one of these days.
I'm a cock now? Sweet! Can I be a big black cock with pulsating veins? Would you suck me if I said pweeease? hehe.

Nah, I mean, I'd rather spend my life searching for answers and truth even if that means I should live life alone and depressed. I'm not merely satisfied by being happy. I want more. MORE! Fuck happiness. Fuck it all, just give me a little bit of truth. That's all I want.
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2004, 04:37 AM   #22
seventhson

Here Now Be, Now Be Here, Be Here Now...

I choose to live in the present. I am now here. I like it here and I treasure this moment. If you are with me in this moment, we share it, and we can love that. The most powerful and wonderful moment in my life is right now...Live in the present and love everyone who shares it with you.
Care to join me? or are you to busy with yesterday or tomorrow?

Peace,
(-: SeventhSon :-)
seventhson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2004, 04:51 AM   Senior Registered Member #23
Spire
InSpire Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
I'm a cock now? Sweet! Can I be a big black cock with pulsating veins? Would you suck me if I said pweeease? hehe.

Nah, I mean, I'd rather spend my life searching for answers and truth even if that means I should live life alone and depressed. I'm not merely satisfied by being happy. I want more. MORE! Fuck happiness. Fuck it all, just give me a little bit of truth. That's all I want.
You're a sad sad person.
Old 22-09-2004, 05:20 AM   #24
NearokA

I know man. I know. But if there's one thing I know of this world, it's this:

Happiness in itself is not the answer. It's an illusion. Plato once said we were all cavemen looking at the drawings in the cave and not even realizing that there is a whole other world outside of it. I wonder if happiness is the cave drawings on the wall.

Micheal Foucalt wrote that we were all imprisoned in a penitentiary known only as the Panopticon. And in this Panopticon, we are all trapped and enslaved and in the middle of the Panopitcon is a tower. And in this tower, one can see everything. Nobody knows if there is indeed anyone in the tower, but we do all know this, that if there is someone there, he can watch everything you do.

Immanuel Kant writes of freedom. He writes that although we live in a causally determined universe (like the laws of physics), there is still a way to act freely. And that is through moral choice. Because moral choice is the only free action choice we have.

In the matrix, we see Neo struggling against happiness. THe matrix is heaven for humans when compared to the sad, desolate reality. We see that the real villian is that traitor who chooses happiness over the pursuit of truth. And we see that even though Neo chooses the red pill over the blue pill, his choice was the right one, namely, the choice to know the truth rather than the continuation of bliss.

Do I think happiness clouds our thoughts? Yes. Do I think happiness is the illusion that allows to ignore the fact that the truth is still out there? Yes. I don't think I could ever be satisfied with happiness. And I'm not going to stop trying to find this thing. Not until somebody tells me why the hell shit happens the way it does.
--Mos Def
Old 22-09-2004, 05:34 AM   Senior Registered Member #25
Spire
InSpire Me

Quote:
I know man. I know. But if there's one thing I know of this world, it's this:

Happiness in itself is not the answer. It's an illusion. Plato once said we were all cavemen looking at the drawings in the cave and not even realizing that there is a whole other world outside of it. I wonder if happiness is the cave drawings on the wall.

Micheal Foucalt wrote that we were all imprisoned in a penitentiary known only as the Panopticon. And in this Panopticon, we are all trapped and enslaved and in the middle of the Panopitcon is a tower. And in this tower, one can see everything. Nobody knows if there is indeed anyone in the tower, but we do all know this, that if there is someone there, he can watch everything you do.

Immanuel Kant writes of freedom. He writes that although we live in a causally determined universe (like the laws of physics), there is still a way to act freely. And that is through moral choice. Because moral choice is the only free action choice we have.

In the matrix, we see Neo struggling against happiness. THe matrix is heaven for humans when compared to the sad, desolate reality. We see that the real villian is that traitor who chooses happiness over the pursuit of truth. And we see that even though Neo chooses the red pill over the blue pill, his choice was the right one, namely, the choice to know the truth rather than the continuation of bliss.

Do I think happiness clouds our thoughts? Yes. Do I think happiness is the illusion that allows to ignore the fact that the truth is still out there? Yes. I don't think I could ever be satisfied with happiness. And I'm not going to stop trying to find this thing. Not until somebody tells me why the hell shit happens the way it does.
Like I said, you'll find out one day. I've learned it's pointless to argue with wanna-be philosophers like yourself, you always think you're right.
And by the way, truth doesn't actually exist. So your pursuit of it is pointless.
Old 22-09-2004, 05:37 PM   #26
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spire
Like I said, you'll find out one day. I've learned it's pointless to argue with wanna-be philosophers like yourself, you always think you're right.
And by the way, truth doesn't actually exist. So your pursuit of it is pointless.
I'd take you more seriously if you'd post a counterexample instead of just calling me pointless and lonely. hehe.
--Mos Def
Old 12-10-2004, 05:50 AM   #27
Airman
Newcomer

Does anyone else think NaerokA talks way too much?
Airman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 12:26 PM   Senior Registered Member #28
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

He posted large posts back in September. In October, he decided to post shorter comments.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2004, 03:50 AM   #29
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airman
Does anyone else think NaerokA talks way too much?
I completely agree. lol.
--Mos Def
Old 13-10-2004, 04:48 AM   #30
Jasper

Quote:
I completely agree. lol.
Then stop.
"You know that with-holding evidence from a federal officer is a serious crime. Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for that evidence, and wouldn't think twice of ripping that patch off your eyehole and skull fucking you to death."
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2004, 10:55 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #31
Liam
Bogan Elite

For the love of the kittens.