Dear Keira - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 13-10-2004, 05:19 AM   #1
NearokA

Dear Keira

Dear Keira

Today I write with a melancholy mood. Today I found myself reflecting on relationships. I’ve only been in one serious relationship in my life, and that was four years ago. Sure there are girls that come and go, but never did I think anything serious with them. Anyway, I saw a couple today and yesterday. It reminded me how beautiful love can be and how much I really miss it.

I miss a woman’s touch, the way a woman hugs me closely and the way she touches my face gently with her fingers and of course I miss the touch of a woman’s soft lips. Not just any kiss, one of those passionate kisses that a woman gives me when she thinks the world of me. I miss the feeling when a woman who truly loves me massages my body, especially after an intense workout, when my muscles are sore.

I miss a woman’s voice. The way a woman can speak sexy, it brightens my day. The way a woman will laugh at all my jokes, even the ones which are absolutely horrid. The way a woman tells me how much she misses me everyday. I miss the way a woman begs, how her voice becomes high pitched and cute and whiny. It always makes me smile.

I miss the way a woman looks at me. How her eyes glisten with desire and excitement as if I was the most important person in the world to her. I miss the way a woman looks. It’s the way she wears low-cut, hip-hugging jeans and tight, colorful tops. I miss the way a woman’s hair looks. How it bounces and flows naturally in the wind. And most notably, I miss the way a woman smiles, the way how a woman when she’s really happy scrunches her nose. It reminds me of a cute buny rabbit. I miss the way she crinkles and squints her eyes and how she smiles so wide you can see her beautiful teeth.

I miss being loved. I’ve been alone so long now. I did this on purpose, you know. I wanted to understand myself and better myself. The problem with my old relationship and the relationships I observe are all the anger and arguments and bitterness. And I realize that I cannot change the woman. She is who she is. All I can do is change myself, and hope that a woman out there will appreciate this. I took these many years to understand the source of my anger and bitterness and learn how to control these emotions because you know what? Life is too damn short to be angry and bitter all the time. I spent countless hours reflecting and discovering who I am at the core. And from this core, I attached the attributes I desire and everyday I work to improve on these attributes. For the most part, I think I have mastered anger; however, bitterness is much more difficult. It’s really easy to get annoyed at people. So far, I haven’t found a useful method to prevent irritability, but I am working on it. I know it has something to do with laughing and trying to see the positive traits in people.

I hope someday that woman who appreciates all the hard work I’ve done to try and better myself as a person will be you and I hope that these will be your attributes which I miss so dearly.

What parts and/or attributes would you miss if Keira was your lover and she had to go away for a few months filming?
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2004, 07:41 AM   Senior Registered Member #2
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

I'd miss loving her and seeing her. I'd also get worried about us drifting apart since that happened to one of her former boyfriends or something?

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2004, 03:01 PM   #3
AureaMediocritas

Paradoxically , you sound very homosexual to me , according to your effeminate
whining...
Old 13-10-2004, 03:13 PM   #4
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
I'd miss loving her and seeing her. I'd also get worried about us drifting apart since that happened to one of her former boyfriends or something?
Yeah man. That Matt guy or whoever must really feel like shit. He had Keira at a young age, and messed it up. Now they prolly don't even talk to each other anymore. SAd. Perhaps he has good reason to be angry and trash talk her.
--Mos Def
Old 13-10-2004, 05:49 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #5
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

I miss my ex-wife's biscuits. Boy, could she make a tasty mess of biscuits.
I don't know if Keira can bake biscuits, so I'm not sure I would miss them. She might make biscuits that taste like hockey pucks made from gypsum. If so, I probably would relish the opportunity to eat biscuits from Cracker Barrel. They have really good biscuits.
Old 13-10-2004, 06:56 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #6
Foeni

I'd miss just about everything. Since girls for some reason don't like to get cheated on, you can't even hire a massage girl . I think I would be rather worried when she was filming for a couple of months. After all the actors do work very intense together. I know it would be wrong to mistrust a girl like that, since you got to trust your girl to have real relationship. And AureaMediocritas, what has descriping what NearokA likes about girls to do with being homosexual??
Old 13-10-2004, 08:51 PM   Senior Registered Member #7
frodo1511
Pin Dick

I miss my mom, she had school today...
Old 14-10-2004, 12:39 PM   Senior Registered Member #8
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
I miss my mom, she had school today...
That's so cute. Girls dig that Frodo?

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2004, 09:28 PM   Senior Registered Member #9
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
That's so cute. Girls dig that Frodo?
That plus driving a mini-van to school takes the cake:P
Old 14-10-2004, 11:18 PM   Officer #10
DragonRat
Officer

I'd miss the way she gives me head. Something about those lips, man...

But seriously, what would I miss if Keira was my lover and she was gone for two months? Dude, that's free time: wake 'n bake, bowling, then walking out with a joint, probably chill to some TV, smoke from a bong, bowling (again), smoke from a pipe, and then probably sleep. Man, that's what I call productive. And amongst these various chill sessions, I'd be snacking from my three-pound Cheez-It box.

But wait wait wait. Perhaps, I'd actually miss her laugh, the way she squints her nose whenever she remembers something familiar and it brings a smile to her face. The way her anecdotes just appear out of nowhere, and then they also lead to nowhere. The way she looks at me, as if she knows me and sees through me, and cares about me enough to tell me about it. The way I'd hold her, and she would hold me - she with both arms, and I with one - because if I held her in both, I'd miss her too much to let her go. Perhaps I'd actually miss those things, but then again, I'd never had a relationship before, so go figure.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2004, 10:09 PM   #11
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRat
I'd miss the way she gives me head. Something about those lips, man...
Can I get an Amen?
--Mos Def