Meet Muslim Singles now! - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-09-2004, 02:41 PM   #1
Princess
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 34
delete

delete
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2004, 02:45 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #2
duckula
Nobler in the mind.
 
duckula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,214
How about you shut your worthless mouth and fuck off.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 03:12 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #3
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree
 
barrington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 1,121
If this is a joke it's funny.
If this isn't a joke it's even funnier.
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 03:53 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #4
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree
 
barrington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 1,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess
Who invented the barbaric practice of slicing off a young girl's clitoris? The first cracks have appeared in Egypt.
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 03:53 PM   Officer #5
EmotionSickness
Cutie
 
EmotionSickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 761
Your ex-boss, eh? Wow. 14 and already more than one job under her belt. Welp, I'm impressed!
__________________
"So you go and you stand on your own.. and you leave on your own. And you go home and you cry, and you want to die..."
EmotionSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 04:07 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #6
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen
 
hasselbrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sugar Hill, GA... finally! Civilization!
Posts: 4,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
Your ex-boss, eh? Wow. 14 and already more than one job under her belt. Welp, I'm impressed!
I was wondering...how could the assistant manager at a Chuck E. Cheese be married at 16...let alone afford to take his bride to Saudi Arabia.
Can you trade skeeball tickets for airfare?
__________________
"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."
I'll try being nicer...if you'll try being smarter.
hasselbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 04:52 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #7
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree
 
barrington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 1,121
Sorry, what was the point of this thread again?
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 04:55 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #8
duckula
Nobler in the mind.
 
duckula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,214
I got a handful of rocks right here.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 05:50 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #9
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree
 
barrington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 1,121
It's a Monty-Python sketch waiting to happen.
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 06:19 PM   First Class Member Officer #10
Sarah
Nice
 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
Posts: 1,020
What in God's name are we talking about. Some people are shitting scary here...
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 06:27 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #11
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen
 
hasselbrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sugar Hill, GA... finally! Civilization!
Posts: 4,590
Did it ever really have a point?
Muslim singles to severed clitorises (sp?...I've never had to concern myself with more than one at a time)...and then the inevitable time warp question involving a 42 year old who is now 14. Seems pretty straightforward to me.
__________________
"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."
I'll try being nicer...if you'll try being smarter.
hasselbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 06:56 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #12
Leonie
Elle
 
Leonie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 2,631
Princess darling, you do understand there's no such thing as "Muslims", don't you? There's all kinds of them. Most of them are a friendly and civilised lot. Some of them aren't. I find your generalisation shocking.
Leonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 07:04 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #13
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen
 
hasselbrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sugar Hill, GA... finally! Civilization!
Posts: 4,590
Maybe she really is 14.
__________________
"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."
I'll try being nicer...if you'll try being smarter.
hasselbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 07:30 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #14
duckula
Nobler in the mind.
 
duckula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,214
Or retarded.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 08:27 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #15
Leonie
Elle
 
Leonie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 2,631
No Princess, I don't think that's enough said. I'd actually seriously, no mockery or sarcasm involved, like to discuss this with you.

Of course certain groups of Muslims in North Africa abusing women in such a way does not make the whole of Islam a retarded faith. Nowhere in the Qa'ran are rituals such as those even mentioned. There's nothing wrong with the religion itself, it's got everything to do with a couple of fanatic idiots thinking their holy book implies things it doesn't.

I happen to know quite a bit of Muslims. And they're nice people. Nothing wrong with them. Just because there are idiots that use their religion as an excuse to do horrible things does not change the fact that they're nice, caring and loving people.

Would you call Mormons Christians? According to your reasoning they are, and according to you the whole of Christianity therefore is a truly fucked up, evil religion. Or not?

Edit: And as for your Beslan picture - that is poor reasoning. Yes, most of the Beslan terrorists were Muslims. However, they weren't there to defend their religion, they were there because they wanted Putin to withdraw his armies from their country. The fact that they're Muslims had nothing to do with what happened that day. Absolutely nothing. Actually I think this is rather offensive. Again.

Granted, the Beslan terrorists were driven by hate and despair, and did terrible things. I wonder what you'd do in a situation like theirs. I'm not justifying their actions, I'm merely pointing out that it was their situation, the fact that Russia's been occupying the country they see as rightfully theirs for years, that Russia's been killing their people, - I've done a presentation on this, don't get me started - that caused them to do this. Their religion had absolutely nothing to do with it. As I said before, a terribly weak argument. They were Muslims, they did something terrible, therefore Muslims are bad. They had brown hair, they did something terrible, therefore people with brown hair are bad?
Leonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 08:28 PM   #16
AureaMediocritas
Member
 
AureaMediocritas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paris 15 (yeehaa)
Posts: 319
We will fight the heathens , Princess !
Doesn' t matter that we are stupid , let' s just fight them. Will be fun , no ?
They are our born enemies ; they all want to kill us (as you demonstrated so
geniously) ,so we should be first.
Are you with me ? CHARGE !
AureaMediocritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 08:31 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #17
acliff
llama llama duck
 
acliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London
Posts: 1,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess
Leonie,

I will not attempt to argue this point with you guys any longer under this topic...each time I respond you seem to change the point of discussion.

Here's my problem with all Muslims, especially Muslims on the North American Continent: they're 100% silent on terrorism. They whine and cry about being "unfairly singled out" or "racially profiled" without showing any horror at what those practicing their "religion" do.

When you have a religion who's main book tells them that they have the right to enslave or kill infidels, and it's practiced, that is a truly fucked up, evil disgusting religion, such is Islam.

Nuff Said
You're still generalising. So just because its in the main book, everyone practices it? Equally do all Jews follow the eye for an eye principle, and continue to stone women for being unfaithful?
Also do all 'muslims' whine and cry about being singled out? Is every single muslim 100% silent? You're implying that they are indifferent/condoning the actions of the terrorists, who happen to kill people, while using the excuse of the religion to justify themselves.

Sure, Islam is pretty outdated on feminism. That doesn't mean that they become evil. It sounds alot like you've been affected by the anti Islam propoganda. Think about it from their perspective. Do you think they're proud to have such extremists in their midst? Do you think they enjoy being stereotyped as terrorists, as the likes of you are so eager to jump to conclusions about? They ARE being singled out. They ARE being racially profiled. Just because they show horror, and guilt for something that personally they haven't done, doesn't mean that prejudices will happen any less.

You speak with the naivety that would frankly insult the 14 year age group that you claim to be in.
__________________
Leave a message...
acliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 08:43 PM   #18
Jasper
Member
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess
Here's my problem with all Muslims, especially Muslims on the North American Continent: they're 100% silent on terrorism. They whine and cry about being "unfairly singled out" or "racially profiled" without showing any horror at what those practicing their "religion" do.

When you have a religion who's main book tells them that they have the right to enslave or kill infidels, and it's practiced, that is a truly fucked up, evil disgusting religion, such is Islam.

Nuff Said
That's like someone saying -after reading one of your posts- that all American's are moron's that spend their time going on the internet and acting retarted.
__________________
"You know that with-holding evidence from a federal officer is a serious crime. Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for that evidence, and wouldn't think twice of ripping that patch off your eyehole and skull fucking you to death."
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 08:45 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #19
acliff
llama llama duck
 
acliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London
Posts: 1,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
That's like someone saying -after reading one of your posts- that all American's are moron's that spend their time going on the internet and acting retarted.
Thats not entirely true.... there are some British morons too :P
__________________
Leave a message...
acliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 09:44 PM   First Class Member Officer #20
Sarah
Nice
 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
Posts: 1,020
You don't half talk some fucking shit, Princess. I mean that.

How are we supposed to take you seriously when you don't even tell the truth with your age and all of that.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.