Poll:About men and me - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2004, 08:35 PM   #1
NearokA

Poll:About men and me

Okay ladies, this one's for you.

Uh, do women like pretty boys? Or do you prefer rugged guys? I need some advice. I, myself, am a pretty boy. hehe. If you prefer rugged guys, give me some characteristics and if you prefer pretty boys, give me some characteristics too.

I grew my hair out long and I'm thinking about it getting semi-permed. Iono. I never had curly hair so, might as well give it a try? Dark brown base and light brown (almost blonde) highlights, is this okay? Or should I get the full blonde deal? lol. I think I would look weird though, asian guy with blonde hair and all, but I've seen it done. I'd have to dye it a light brown first, and then blonde. It'd prolly cost more money too, lol. Then I'll have it cut in multi layers too (You know, hair cut in different lengths). I find that it gives my hair more definition and it doesn't make my hair look all gross (You know those pictures of fat guys with long gross looking hair, that shiet's all greasy and messy, eww, and they always tie it in fucking ponytails, what's up with that?). Seriously, those guys need to get a sister or a girlfriend or shiet, even their mom who has some slightest idea of what beauty is. hehe.

I usually wait a few days before I shave. Because I'm lazy! Nah, I think women prefer the little stubs. Am I right? Also, should I wear lipgloss? I mean, not that really glossy stuff, just something to keep my lips moist. hehe. You know the reason why so don't even ask.

And lastly, fucking acne and shiet. I have to wash my face and moisturize three times a day. And still those little shiets creep up on me. I still have a few blemishes on my face. Do any women out there know of a good product to use?

Thanks for your input and all. And who knows, maybe our paths may cross in the future, and all your good inputs will pay off. hehe.
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
Old 22-09-2004, 08:43 PM   Senior Registered Member #2
CFC
Lord Cock Inhaler

Men do not wear lipgloss.
Old 22-09-2004, 08:47 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #3
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFC
Men do not wear lipgloss.
...or get perms.
Old 22-09-2004, 08:49 PM   Senior Registered Member #4
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Just be yourself, man. Haha...If you have to do all that shit for a girl, it's not worth it.
Old 22-09-2004, 08:53 PM   #5
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash

I don't like "pretty" guys or "rugged" guys. Somewhere in between is good. None of that grungy, unclean looking stuff...but really, no lip gloss either.

Honestly, I don't know what you look like, so I can't really tell you what I'd think of your hair. But in my opinion, that's a girl thing. Girls spend tons of money on their hair, getting it permed and dyed, etc...but guys...no. That bothers me alot. I guess some highlights would be ok, but a perm is really over the top.

As for the shaving, a little goutee (sp?) is nice. But no mustaches and no full beards.

And for your acne...well, I don't think guys should be using the same products as girls. I use this stuff by like, "Peter Thomas Roth" but I don't know if they make stuff for men. Just make sure you get something with salicylic acid in it, and moisturize with something oil free.
Old 22-09-2004, 09:10 PM   #6
NearokA

Hey guys, I'll get the perm hehe and when I get a camera, I'll post my pics. But that prolly won't be until christmas or sometime thereafter.

And it's not like it's a full perm or anything, geez. Just a semi-one.
--Mos Def
Old 22-09-2004, 09:12 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #7
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Get an afro. And a fu-manchu. Chicks'll dig it.
Old 22-09-2004, 09:29 PM   Senior Registered Member #8
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieHoops
and no full beards.
Sorry, Meggie, but you don't know what you're talking about. Grow out the beard, NearokA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Get an afro. And a fu-manchu. Chicks'll dig it.
Old 22-09-2004, 11:25 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #9
acliff
llama llama duck

Cut out the pointless 'hehe's in your posts, they'll soon be irritating enough to make me cut out your eyes.

What I want to know is why Korean guys are all going for the pretty boy look. All Korean Americans seem to carry around hand mirrors, a brush, glittered lipbalm, and Johnson's baby lotion. And you'd think I'd be generalising. I fucking wish.

Perm? What are you a pansy?
Old 22-09-2004, 11:37 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #10
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

That reminds me...
Latin guys here have their hair kind of long and fluffed up. Not gelled, but really fluffy like mom fresh from the salon. And, they compliment the look with a band around their heads, much like Keira in BiLB.
Is this a style all over, or just a Florida thing?
Old 22-09-2004, 11:45 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #11
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

This season's must-have look is homosexual.
Old 23-09-2004, 12:11 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #12
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Must be.
See, I'm so last year. Jeans and a plaid shirt...I thought the look was lesbian.
Old 23-09-2004, 12:38 AM   Senior Registered Member #13
CFC
Lord Cock Inhaler

It sounds like you are going for the metrosexual look.
Old 23-09-2004, 02:13 AM   #14
Jasper

Dude, no women like a guy who uses more "products" than them. You sound like a homosexual.
"You know that with-holding evidence from a federal officer is a serious crime. Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for that evidence, and wouldn't think twice of ripping that patch off your eyehole and skull fucking you to death."
Old 23-09-2004, 02:35 AM   Senior Registered Member #15
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

Proactiv

I use proactiv solution...

Is this a girl's product?

Everything else I use says "for Men" on it...
Old 23-09-2004, 02:44 AM   #16
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Cut out the pointless 'hehe's in your posts, they'll soon be irritating enough to make me cut out your eyes.

What I want to know is why Korean guys are all going for the pretty boy look. All Korean Americans seem to carry around hand mirrors, a brush, glittered lipbalm, and Johnson's baby lotion. And you'd think I'd be generalising. I fucking wish.

Perm? What are you a pansy?
You posted in my post! hehe. HAhaha. Try not to hate me because I like to laugh . If you prefer a shit load of smilies, I'll do that.

Um, like this is suppose to be a poll from the girls and all....? So far, I think only one posted. And you're suppose to pick pretty boy or rugged boy. lol. Stop spamming!

O yeah, I don't think you're generalizing one bit. . I think you can also include japanese guys there as well. Yeah, the lotion really helps man. My skin is soft and smooth....and shiet, if it helps with the damn acne, I'm all for it. I don't carry a mirror. Why? Because if you get your hair cut just right, it will flow down naturally without much combing and will stay that way with a little pomade. That's the difference between getting a barber shop cut and a professional hair stylist cut. And just how do you know about korean americans...you live in britain yes?

And pansy, homosexual? Hm. Call me what you wish. Your words can't bring me down! Some people have higher standards. Some don't. That's life.

I'm working extra hard on my abs ladies. So you women be on the prowl! keke.
--Mos Def
Old 23-09-2004, 03:09 AM   #17
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyce_Blue
I use proactiv solution...

Is this a girl's product?

Everything else I use says "for Men" on it...
Hey man, how well does that work? O, and don't forget to pick pretty boy or rugged boy. lol.
--Mos Def
Old 23-09-2004, 03:50 AM   Officer #18
Mags
Officer

For serious, quit double posting all the time NearokA, it's monumentally annoying and there is an edit button conveniently located when you view your own posts.

Please make use of it.

As for "rugged men" or "pretty boys" try going for confident. Questioning yourself is not sexy. But then again, neither is a perm.
Old 23-09-2004, 05:04 AM   #19
NearokA

Okay, okay. Perhaps the term semi-perm was too strong. I looked up some semi-perm hairstyles, damn some of those were too curly. Let's try a new term, subtle waves. Don't misunderstand me here, I don't want curls. I just want wavy hair because I'm bored with this straight hair.

Mags, sowwie, I dunno how to double quote in one post.
--Mos Def
Old 23-09-2004, 05:46 AM   Senior Registered Member #20
gracie
Goddess

your attempt with the perm/lipgloss/highlights/blondasian would be to attract women? you want people to think you look good? yeahhhh if its not broke dont try to make it suzanne sommers.

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Closed Thread