To Keira with love - Page 5 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 20-04-2005, 01:00 AM   Senior Registered Member #81
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

1. No I wouldn't die for her.
2. Don't double post, edit your previous one.
3. W00t this thread never dies...

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2005, 01:12 AM   #82
Evan25
Newcomer

Well what would You call it?

pas┬Ěsion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pshn)
n.
  1. A powerful emotion, such as love, joy, hatred, or anger.
    1. <LI type=a>Ardent love. <LI type=a>Strong sexual desire; lust.
    2. The object of such love or desire.
    1. <LI type=a>Boundless enthusiasm: His skills as a player don't quite match his passion for the game.
    2. The object of such enthusiasm: Soccer is her passion.
  2. An abandoned display of emotion, especially of anger: He's been known to fly into a passion without warning.
If anythuing I would call it a really long crush.
Evan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2005, 02:35 AM   Officer #83
DragonRat
Officer

Infatuation, I'd call it. It's hard for one to truly feel passionate about another, if they do not know each other; passion, I'd probably say, is more developed through a sole understanding of someone or something, by peering into its deepest truths and relinquishing oneself to the awesomeness of one's discovery.

Most fans are probably lusting after Keira (the good ol' Spank Bank). I, for one, didn't really lust after Keira, as I more did place her on a pedestal and wrote poems about an illusionary love (ah, young, impetuous, unrequited love). And some of you enjoy her films, are captivated by her subtle yet statuesque form, like the British accent, find her just the right type, and whatever other reasons you support her.

I think Chris Rock said it best: "If you haven't thought about killing someone, it ain't love."

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 11:27 PM   Senior Registered Member #84
Pygmalion
Pissed

S'true what you say Dragonrat, how can you love someone you've never met? To truly love someone you have to know and adore every facet of their personality as well as their flaws.
How many in this forum can say they know Keira like that?
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2005, 01:23 AM   #85
Evan25
Newcomer

ITS A CRUSH

Honestly have you guys not like a girl form school you know nothing about? I would call it a crush... A wild fantasy.
I also think we can call it love because sine we know nothing about her when we fantasize about her its our "Version" of her. But then if it our "version" of her she really isnt Keira, she just has the same name and face.
Old 30-04-2005, 12:31 PM   #86
Azwok
Newcomer

Evan,

I don't quite think its a crush that many of us have (I'm hoping that people feel the same way as me :icon_wink) . Heres my redifined version of why I like Keira (having tried to come up with the right word and given this much thought, (apologies in advance for future rambling)):

I like Keira because she is beautiful, but before you go assuming that I also think her sexy and want to marry (not that I dont want to), I find her beautiful in the same way that I find Tiziano Vecelli's, "Venus d'Urbino" beautiful or one of Lawarence Ferlinghetti's satirical poems beautiful. So like I said in one of my earlier posts I don't think of her in a sexual way, and so hence I think its more of an admiration for Keira that I have rather than a crush or an infatuation.

Anybody else know what I mean? Or found a better word yet?
Old 01-05-2005, 12:42 AM   #87
Evan25
Newcomer

I would still call it a Crush, not lusting or love because lusting seems that you only want sex but love is a little overboard. You know what I mean?

Like when you have a crush on some girl you realy dont know anything baout you just want to go out with her?
Old 10-05-2005, 12:43 AM   #88
jadie

hmm well i think these kind of feelings can be divided into 3 general groups (if anybody can think of another group feel free to add)

Infatuation - - - Crush - - - Love

all are pretty confusing in their own ways. i doubt anybody here really LOVES Keira, but i can see people having a crush or an infatuation.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:18 PM   Senior Registered Member #89
JackYang

lol definitely a crush. No way that that's "love".
Old 11-05-2005, 01:00 AM   #90
Evan25
Newcomer

I would'nt call it lust thogh because its more like a sexual desire. Not that I would mind it but... I just think its a little overboard. I doubt that many fans are fans because they just want to have sex with her even if it is a large portion of the fantasys. Think of it this way, she really does'nt have mush cleavage, or booty, so If people were looking for a fun time in bed they would move on. But she does have one of the most appeaing faces I have seen in a celebrity, so naturaly we are drawn in by her face and eyes to forming our own fantasys about her and so It just becomes a crush.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:14 PM   #91
Azwok
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan25
I would'nt call it lust thogh because its more like a sexual desire. Not that I would mind it but... I just think its a little overboard. I doubt that many fans are fans because they just want to have sex with her even if it is a large portion of the fantasys. Think of it this way, she really does'nt have mush cleavage, or booty, so If people were looking for a fun time in bed they would move on. But she does have one of the most appeaing faces I have seen in a celebrity, so naturaly we are drawn in by her face and eyes to forming our own fantasys about her and so It just becomes a crush.
...and here I thought Evan and I disagreed about why we liked Keira and what we would call it. Above is a perfect description of what I think towards Keira, nice one Evan.
Old 18-05-2005, 01:05 AM   #92
Evan25
Newcomer

I wonder what Keiras really like? I mean I know shes all down to earth but I wonder how she thinks?

Also, while reading old post I cant help seeing a relation between how we think of Keira and how the fictional people of Middle Earth viewed Arwen in the Lord of the Rings, I am a big lord of the rings fan and i see many relationships between the books and modern time, but this one seems most prominent.
Old 20-05-2005, 12:34 AM   #93
Evan25
Newcomer

Some one Please post something
Old 20-05-2005, 04:36 AM   Officer #94
Mags
Officer

no. For the love of all that is holy and my own personal sanity, do not.
Mags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2005, 09:24 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #95
Digital_Ice

Some one Please lock his thread!!!
will it ever die?
Old 28-05-2005, 03:39 AM   Senior Registered Member #96
michael22
eternally screwed

I love Keira for keira. Ever since i saw her (first on Dr. zhivago) she has haunted my dreams. her deep intellectual eyes sent me into a pool of bliss and I knew blackness and a vision of Keira and me out on a date, (asleep in a blend of bliss and exhaustion, (well hey it was 4:00 am and Dr. Zhivago) untill I woke up. Ever since then i have loved her from afar loving every inch of her. Every time I see her I think Iwill die contently at that moment.

though I love Keira I will acquiesce that it is hopless that we will ever be together so I have moved on and now have a diverted my attentions elsewhere. I but would'nt it be nice if every deserving person had a day to spend with Keira in our own fashion
michael22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2005, 09:14 PM   #97
Keyser_so_so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan25
I wonder what Keiras really like? I mean I know shes all down to earth but I wonder how she thinks?
Well, her thoughts in reading this thread would probably be something along the lines of: "This is freaky," and after a bit... "I really shouldn't read anymore of thi- euuuuurgh!" and then quickly closing the window.

Meanwhile, in the Orlando Bloom residence, whilst browsing a similar thread on an OB website, he would be saying to himself-
"My god, I'm beautiful. I'm so glad I can pore over these love notes to me... It gives me... reason..." and then opens the window to let some air in, forgetting he'll hear shrieks of ladies outside. "Life is a pain." He mutters as he shuts the window and goes to admire himself in the bathroom.

Sorry, that was rather random. Still, it might* be true.

*read: is very unlikely to
Old 30-05-2005, 01:25 AM   #98
Evan25
Newcomer

Why would she be freaked out? I mean any random person would but she gets it all the time, and its not like we talk about having Sex with her, though the thought does cross my mind...

Infact all we ever do is complement her.

Now to Orlando bloom. I HATE HIS LITTLE GIRLY SELF AND WISH HE WOULD JUST DIE. HE IS SO GAY AND ANOYING. WHY CANT HE DIE>
Old 07-06-2005, 12:32 AM   #99
Evan25
Newcomer

I just saw the Pride and Prejudice trailer and she is SO HOT in that movie.
If only my fatasies would come true...
Old 07-06-2005, 07:35 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #100
Leonie
Elle

Be a good boy, and you never know what Santa will bring you.