To Keira with love - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 27-09-2004, 04:46 PM   #41
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventhson
NaerokA,
If you are asking "why" I love Keira, or the source of my love for Kiera, then my answer must be the same as for why I love you, why I love my wife, why I love my daughter, why I love my mother, why I love the person who delivers the mail to my mailbox and why I love those who disrespect me, or are unkind to me in this forum. The source of all human love, spirtual, civil, or romantic,...to infinity... is God the almighty Father. I won't get into the more than half dozen types or definitions, nor am I qualified to, or is this forum the appropriate place to have a discussion about all the types of love that humans have tried to label for thousands of years.
I try not to question love. I appreciate it, relish in it and try to give it more than I expect ro receive it. Why? I dunno...I just do.

Peace,
(-: SeventhSon :-)
Hm, that's actually the most interesting thing anyone has posted in this thread. But if you label all your sources of love to God, then it's a question of whether he exists or not. He can't be proven to exist or not exist from everything that I read against and for religon (damn His elusiveness!), so I suppose one can pick one or the other and see what happens in the end.

Thanks man. And I love you too , before you die, I hope you find the God you're looking for. Oh, and if you feel the need to argue of 1000's of years of love, feel free too. Worst case scenario is someone just locking this thread, which isn't a big deal. I'll just make another .
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2004, 09:07 PM   Officer #42
DragonRat
Officer

I don't suppose any of you have read The Four Loves by C.S. Lewis?

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2004, 09:40 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Senior Registered Member #43
peach

I haven't what is it about?
peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2004, 12:27 AM   Officer #44
DragonRat
Officer

Lewis describes all relationships into four types of love: storge, eros, philos, and agape. Storge is affection; eros is romance; philos is friendship; and agape is God's love for His creations. And agape tends to enhance all the other loves.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 12:24 PM   Senior Registered Member #45
Scott

Doesn't matter where you are in the world, most women go weak at the knees when they hear the Aussie Accent.
I'm a bit of a bogan, so I've got the really strong accent. When I was in Europe last year, lots of women were talking to me, they just love hearing my voice. They can't possibly like me, I look like I've been hit in the face with a sledge hammer.

But back on topic, I guess the reason why I like Keira Knightley is purely to do with hormones. I'm 17 afterall.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 03:12 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #46
Liam
Bogan Elite

Bogans unite.
Old 02-10-2004, 03:32 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #47
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

That accent coming out of a "sheila" (boy I hope I used that right) has about the same affect. I was watching Insomniac from Tokyo the other night, and Dave Attell was talking to this girl from Australia. Wow! Plus, she looked a bit like Keira's older sister, with lighter hair and a larger bosom. *shivers*
Old 02-10-2004, 03:55 PM   #48
Jasper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRat
I don't suppose any of you have read The Four Loves by C.S. Lewis?
Heh, I've read that.
"You know that with-holding evidence from a federal officer is a serious crime. Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for that evidence, and wouldn't think twice of ripping that patch off your eyehole and skull fucking you to death."
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 06:00 PM   #49
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
Bogans unite.
Liam, what are Bogans?
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 06:41 AM   Senior Registered Member #50
Scott

Country folk really. Wear flannel shirts, have mullets, wear mocassins.
Old 03-10-2004, 11:24 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #51
Liam
Bogan Elite

Mocassins and/or Wellies. In town. In the pub. In the ladies lounge.

Horrifying.
Old 04-10-2004, 12:34 PM   Senior Registered Member #52
Scott

Comfort>Style

It's what being a bogan is all about!
Old 08-01-2005, 06:32 PM   #53
maximus

she's "just" a godess...
Old 09-01-2005, 01:42 AM   Senior Registered Member #54
Narg
Westie Yobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
Liam, what are Bogans?
Re: Me.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:58 PM   #55
danidrag
Newcomer

Well, she's so smart... and, mates, imho she's got CLASS!!!!!
Really, she's the perfect combination of beauty, class and, as you say, "down-to-earth" personality.
She's GREAT GREAT GREAT!
Fallen in love the first time I saw her.
What else?
danidrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2005, 03:08 AM   #56
mk 2.0

IF you guys are drawn to KK so much...what is stopping you from chasing her azz down. posting stuff on a forum gets you like a milimeter closer, that is if you shift your chair in the direction of KK's location, LOL

oh well

PEACE
Old 13-01-2005, 03:44 AM   Senior Registered Member #57
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

That's called stalking.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 07:22 PM   #58
MikaS

You couldn't be more right than this... even if you were half drunk.
Old 21-03-2005, 08:10 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #59
Foeni

OMG, NearokA's thread has been brought back to life (temporarily I guess).
Old 21-03-2005, 09:29 PM   Senior Registered Member #60
hannahjane

Well seeing as this thread has, apparently, been bumped, I see no reason why I shouldn't contribute and bump it further . That actually sounds rather rude but...(or is that my immaturity rearing its petulant head again ), anyway what I want to say, and what will probably undermine the whole ideology and ethos of this thread, is that I don't believe (and obviously I'm not saying I'm correct, or that I know), but I honestly don't believe that anyone who says they love Keira on this thread actually LOVE Keira, at all.

I don't think people lie, just that their preconception of what they're feeling is distorted. People may indeed be in lust with Keira, or find her so attractive they'd like very much to indulge in a spot of S&M complete with whips and leather (immaturity folks) , but I find it utterly ludicrous to imply that you LOVE someone you've:
a) Never seen in the flesh, so to speak
b) Never spoken too
c) Never touched.

I'm actually really interested in love, and the theory of love - and the dimensions which it consists of. In fact, I'm actually currently conducting research into it, and what we (the general people as a whole) define as love. In fact, I would really appreciate it if you guys at KKWavefront could help out, if I posted a thread in the General Discussion Forum linking to my research questionaire I would be ecstatic if you guys could take out the time to do. It's an independant study, but I'm kinda doing it with one of my tutors at present. I'll update with that, and when it's finished you all can see the results if you want (I'll post on me site). I'm really intrigued by everyone's opinion on love. But I'm rambling now....

Yeah, back to the point, I think I've said earlier that hindsight is a wonderful thing - and I know I've been having feelings about people and have thought "oh my god, I'm in love", and later you shake your head and laugh and realise I soooo wasn't in love, merely blinded by lust. (Especially when you really do fall in love with someone, and the other person who you thought you were in love with doesn't even compare to them). There are so many dimensions of love, and it really is the strongest emotion/substance in the world at present, and I think that lust is an element of love - but I don't think that lust on it's own is anywhere near as powerful as love; although it could be a stepping stone to the real thing.

I'm noticing how I'm finding it really hard to make my point here, and that's because I haven't really decided (like I say my research is on-going), so sorry for really badly rambling. I do apologise.
hannahjane is offline   Reply With Quote