Are there any girls in this forum? - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-10-2004, 01:00 AM   #41
LoveKeria
Member
 
LoveKeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
You sure? How come Glare runs the place then? I wasn't being a dick, chief...a bit of jeering in good spirits, you know how it is Oh c'mon mate, where'd your sense of humour go? I heard the place had become pussified but sheesh. Banter people...banter.



Tut tut Jacoby...still after the web nookie are we? Trust me...he's just being nice to get into your knickers, cyber-stylee Jacoby'll hump anything that moves...my legs bear bruises, if you need evidence.

I realise this is pure spam but isn't that exactly what this thread descended into? It's a wonder it's still open...oh well...I luff :icon_spam
Thank you Jacoby for sticking up for me, i was begining to think everyone would just have a go at me forever. I agree with you, Hazzel is it really nessesary [and i know i spelt that wrong] to go on and on and on about it
__________________
I am your Lolita...
Your Little Nymphette....
Adah Potter
AKA LoveKeria
LoveKeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 01:15 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #42
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKeria
Thank you Jacoby for sticking up for me, i was begining to think everyone would just have a go at me forever. I agree with you, Hazzel is it really nessesary [and i know i spelt that wrong] to go on and on and on about it
Err...I mentioned it like...3 times. Hardly going on and on about it...if you didn't keep raising it, it'd die

Sheeeesh. Can't you just feel the love? Whatever happened to the good old days of newbie roasting? It was always taken in good spirits...it's fone with love...let it lie and I won't be bringing it up again...fun was had...you've just sucked all of it out...such is life.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 02:35 AM   #43
LoveKeria
Member
 
LoveKeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Err...I mentioned it like...3 times. Hardly going on and on about it...if you didn't keep raising it, it'd die

Sheeeesh. Can't you just feel the love? Whatever happened to the good old days of newbie roasting? It was always taken in good spirits...it's fone with love...let it lie and I won't be bringing it up again...fun was had...you've just sucked all of it out...such is life.
I'm sorry, i felt as though i was being personally attacked. Feel free to have some more 'all in fun' though, i'll try not to comment to much.

If i didn't keep rasing it youd die? Oh well, then, better bring it up again so i dont kill off everyones favorite Hazzel.
__________________
I am your Lolita...
Your Little Nymphette....
Adah Potter
AKA LoveKeria
LoveKeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 02:43 AM   Senior Registered Member #44
Jacoby
'The Flapper'
 
Jacoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 2,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKeria
Thank you Jacoby for sticking up for me, i was begining to think everyone would just have a go at me forever. I agree with you, Hazzel is it really nessesary [and i know i spelt that wrong] to go on and on and on about it
No problem, love. Haz is just harsh by nature. Anywho, I've got your back. *gangster pose* Haven't met an Aussie I don't like. Except Glare. But other than that...

And to stay on topic: 'Course there's girls on these forums. NearokA, for example.
__________________
I'm only here to remind Brad to take his protein pills daily.
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 02:48 AM   #45
LoveKeria
Member
 
LoveKeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
No problem, love. Haz is just harsh by nature. Anywho, I've got your back. *gangster pose* Haven't met an Aussie I don't like. Except Glare. But other than that...

And to stay on topic: 'Course there's girls on these forums. NearokA, for example.
I noticed. I guess he has to be. Aussies aren't that great. Glare lives around where i live...not saying where in case he tries to stalk me. *Lol* Anyway....were alright i guess...

And to keep on topic so the mods dont breathe fire at me...i think that you can like a chick actress, think she is gorgeous and all that and not like her 'that way'. Dont know many, but it is possible. Some people are just homophobic dweebs.
__________________
I am your Lolita...
Your Little Nymphette....
Adah Potter
AKA LoveKeria

Last edited by DragonRat; 22-10-2004 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Because the change from 'he' to 'she' makes her look smart. :P
LoveKeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 06:23 AM   Officer #46
DragonRat
Officer
 
DragonRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: California
Posts: 507
Actually, if women think another female is attractive, then that has to make me think that other female is extremely attractive. I mean, for example, not many women will think Pamela Anderson 'attractive'. But Keira Knightley seems an overwhelming favorite for the same sex to call her pretty or beautiful. And I'd actually screw Keira Knightley over Pamela Anderson. (Yes, in that exact position.)

But where was I getting at? Females are here for several reasons. One, they like to be in a safe community where they can make friends. Two, they get to talk about Keira Knightley, who is by far one of the more attractive and strong-willed role model in the film industry today. Three, some of them do have more-than-friendly attitudes toward Keira, and it's a place to vent some of those issues to those who understand. And four, KKW is a fuckin' great place to be.
__________________
"I like refried beans. That's why I want to try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good, and we're just wasting time." - Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 07:49 AM   #47
LoveKeria
Member
 
LoveKeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRat
Actually, if women think another female is attractive, then that has to make me think that other female is extremely attractive. I mean, for example, not many women will think Pamela Anderson 'attractive'. But Keira Knightley seems an overwhelming favorite for the same sex to call her pretty or beautiful. And I'd actually screw Keira Knightley over Pamela Anderson. (Yes, in that exact position.)

But where was I getting at? Females are here for several reasons. One, they like to be in a safe community where they can make friends. Two, they get to talk about Keira Knightley, who is by far one of the more attractive and strong-willed role model in the film industry today. Three, some of them do have more-than-friendly attitudes toward Keira, and it's a place to vent some of those issues to those who understand. And four, KKW is a fuckin' great place to be.
Uh....I'd have to say your wrong there...because I'm a girl and other girls have found me attractive...one to the point of whats called obsession. My point was not to presume why girls are on here, in fact it seems to me that your partially agreeing with me...because, all i said was that i didn't think that you had to be attracted to Keira Knightly pyscially to be here and be a girl.
__________________
I am your Lolita...
Your Little Nymphette....
Adah Potter
AKA LoveKeria
LoveKeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 08:27 AM   #48
bob
Member
 
bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 240
i'm a girl and other girls have found me attractive also. only that's because they thought i was a guy :icon_err: no more short hair for me again (it's amazing how in the span of 3 months people went from referring to me as 'mate' to 'miss')
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 09:27 AM   Senior Registered Member #49
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist
 
deviljet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,814
Also online girls would be attracted to you since most of us don't pay enough attention to realise you're a female, not a male as your name suggests :P

LoveKeria (I spelt that correctly, right?), if you're going to go with the attitude of: " Actually, I am infatuated with her...and I'm a chick...so sue me.", you'd be expecting some kind of consequence from it. Maybe you should think about what you type before you come here feeling personally attacked.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnax
Don't listen to Jet, he's mean to everybody.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 12:56 PM   #50
LoveKeria
Member
 
LoveKeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
Also online girls would be attracted to you since most of us don't pay enough attention to realise you're a female, not a male as your name suggests :P

LoveKeria (I spelt that correctly, right?), if you're going to go with the attitude of: " Actually, I am infatuated with her...and I'm a chick...so sue me.", you'd be expecting some kind of consequence from it. Maybe you should think about what you type before you come here feeling personally attacked.

All well and good but why should i be anyway? And stop with the comments about my name. My comments about girls being attracted to me was in relations to the guys comments, they made sence. And, please, tell me, how did my prior statement have concequences? It was just a statement, my two cents to the discussion.
__________________
I am your Lolita...
Your Little Nymphette....
Adah Potter
AKA LoveKeria
LoveKeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 01:44 PM   Senior Registered Member #51
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist
 
deviljet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,814
Oh you didn't feel like being personally attacked after all? Forgive me then. By the way, I made no mention of legal issues so saying "sue me" doesn't really make sense to my comment. Keep adding your 2 cents. I'm willing to read more eloquent phrases typed by you.

Edit: OK, after reading some more posts by you, I've noted that you do like the phrase "sue me" a lot, so I'm sorry about that. However, you are a lesbian... partially. You said you're bisexual (intro), which means you have feelings for the opposite and the same sex. Just felt like pointing that out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnax
Don't listen to Jet, he's mean to everybody.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 06:12 PM   #52
LoveKeria
Member
 
LoveKeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 94
I know I'm bisexual. Whats your point? I was merle stating a fact when i said that i was a girl and i liked Keira. And I'm sure my phrases arn't so eloquent, ha. It's 3:14 in the morning, so if this dosn't make sence...well, its 3:14 in the morning.
__________________
I am your Lolita...
Your Little Nymphette....
Adah Potter
AKA LoveKeria
LoveKeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 11:54 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #53
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKeria
I'm sorry, i felt as though i was being personally attacked. Feel free to have some more 'all in fun' though, i'll try not to comment to much.
Nahh...jokes been done now. Any more'd just be cruel.

Quote:
If i didn't keep rasing it youd die? Oh well, then, better bring it up again so i dont kill off everyones favorite Hazzel.
I said it'd die...but nevermind. And of course you don't want to kill the Hazzle. You want my sex...admit it

Hehe...seems Jet's taken over from me...gg Jet...keep it up son

And err...I think DR covered all the reasons why girls be here (and they are, plenty of them, and most of them rocketh muchleh btw...well they're blessed with the love of the Haz, so how could they not?)

Which, incidentally, is all the more reason for guys to come to the W...I SWEAR it had nothing to do with me coming back <coughs nervously>.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 12:37 AM   #54
LoveKeria
Member
 
LoveKeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 94
Well I'm glad you don't wish to be cruel to me. I think. Lol...No, we wouldn't want the elusive Hazzel that, interestingly enough, i heard alot about before you came back... No, i dont think i want your sex...arn't you married or something...oh well. Yeah i want you.

Jets taken over ah? No i much prefer to argue with you

So, girls are here because theyre blessed with your love? Thats the ONLY reason? Lol.

And because there blessed with your love and there hear, guys come here. Which has nothing to do.

Hummm, trying to peice it together in my mind, but its not working
__________________
I am your Lolita...
Your Little Nymphette....
Adah Potter
AKA LoveKeria
LoveKeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 01:21 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #55
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKeria
Well I'm glad you don't wish to be cruel to me. I think. Lol...
Meh...I'm not a cruel man...where DO people get these ideas from? :icon_err:

Quote:
No, we wouldn't want the elusive Hazzel that, interestingly enough, i heard alot about before you came back...
Yeah, I'm famous like that. Notorious in fact.

Quote:
No, i dont think i want your sex...arn't you married or something...oh well. Yeah i want you.
Yeah, shame for you I AM married...aren't I Ashlyn honey?

Quote:
Jets taken over ah? No i much prefer to argue with you
Awww. It's nice to be appreciated

Quote:
So, girls are here because theyre blessed with your love? Thats the ONLY reason? Lol.
DAMN straight. Heck GUYS are only here to get with me. You all KNOW I'm hotter than Keira.

Quote:
And because there blessed with your love and there hear, guys come here. Which has nothing to do.

Hummm, trying to peice it together in my mind, but its not working
Let me try. The women of the W rocketh...as such that is a good reason for men to come here. But yeah...I'm also ANOTHER great reason. For ANYONE to come to the Wavefront.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 02:17 AM   #56
LoveKeria
Member
 
LoveKeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Meh...I'm not a cruel man...where DO people get these ideas from? :icon_err:

Lol....well, youre kinda tearing me to shreads. Its kind of a waste of space really.



Yeah, I'm famous like that. Notorious in fact.

I would say so. Yes.



Yeah, shame for you I AM married...aren't I Ashlyn honey?

Well it was YOUR wife that kept saying i was in love with Liam. NO idea how that happened. I think i said he was funny.



Awww. It's nice to be appreciated

Yes. Much easier to argue with you for some reason.


DAMN straight. Heck GUYS are only here to get with me. You all KNOW I'm hotter than Keira.

Oh yes. Thus the reason you said, and i quote "I AM ugly." Lol...


Let me try. The women of the W rocketh...as such that is a good reason for men to come here. But yeah...I'm also ANOTHER great reason. For ANYONE to come to the Wavefront.
Well, i guess that means me, as i am on KKW and I am a woman.

EDIT: OOPS i did that wrong...oh well, dont kill me I'm still learning.
__________________
I am your Lolita...
Your Little Nymphette....
Adah Potter
AKA LoveKeria
LoveKeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 02:21 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #57
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
You need to learn how to quote too. But I got the gist of it. I'm not tearing you apart at all. If I wanted to I'd have done so by now and you probably wouldn't be here...this is me being nice

Liam's about as funny as hepatitis. Truth.

Easier to argue with me? I'm not even arguing deary...I'm just playing

I notice sarcasm escapes your incredibly intelligent mind. The constant references to my sexehness are sarcastic, idiot.

Let me rescind my earlier explanation. MOST of the women of the W rocketh. You're just an idiot. In fact I'd hesitate to class you as a woman as that'd require you to be human and you don't pass muster on that score.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 02:27 AM   #58
LoveKeria
Member
 
LoveKeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
You need to learn how to quote too. But I got the gist of it. I'm not tearing you apart at all. If I wanted to I'd have done so by now and you probably wouldn't be here...this is me being nice

Liam's about as funny as hepatitis. Truth.

Easier to argue with me? I'm not even arguing deary...I'm just playing

I notice sarcasm escapes your incredibly intelligent mind. The constant references to my sexehness are sarcastic, idiot.

Let me rescind my earlier explanation. MOST of the women of the W rocketh. You're just an idiot. In fact I'd hesitate to class you as a woman as that'd require you to be human and you don't pass muster on that score.
Well then you tell me how to quote...i can't help it if i dont know how. BY the way did you see my *gasps* EDIT! I said...oops dont know how to do that. Nice if you read it.
Stop calling me and idiot its really begining to piss me off. I'm sad now.
Liam was funny. Why is it i seem to think everyone is funny who others think isn't?

*GASPS* Look an EDIT. Anyway, now that that jokes dead - I am a woman and i am human and I'm not an idiot. :P
__________________
I am your Lolita...
Your Little Nymphette....
Adah Potter
AKA LoveKeria
LoveKeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 02:50 AM   #59
bob
Member
 
bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 240
i am hungry.

relevance, you ask? maybe i'm hungry for a woman... which is not the case.

and haz, i happen to find hepatitis to be greatly amusing. i mean look at it - hepatitis - tell me that's not pure comical genius. mmmkay.
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 03:02 AM   #60
LoveKeria
Member
 
LoveKeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 94
Haha. Bobs funny too.
__________________
I am your Lolita...
Your Little Nymphette....
Adah Potter
AKA LoveKeria
LoveKeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.