Are there any sexual relationships that you regret? - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 03-07-2004, 05:42 PM   #1
Princess

delete

delete
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 06:25 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #2
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

I'll be the brave one who answers this question first...Any sexual relationships I regret? Yeah, all of them. No, only kidding. I was half way drunk when I lost it too, and I think if I had been completely aware, I wouldn't have. After that, I got into a really serious relationship, and I do not regret that...just the way it ended. And the relationship I'm in right now, I already regret that.
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:02 AM   Officer #3
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Quote:
And the relationship I'm in right now, I already regret that.
Haha ... does he know that?

As for me, I've only been with one person completely (the guy I'm with now), but I do regret getting intimate/sexual (although we never actually had real sex) with my last, and only other, serious boyfriend, but only because he turned out to be be a total pervert and a loser.
Old 04-07-2004, 09:15 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
Pygmalion
Pissed

I've only been with one person sexually, but I regret cheating on her with her best friend while extremely drunk, we went pretty far, but not....y'know...all the way.
The next morning I realised WHAT a mistake I'd made, cause. she thought I liked her
Now I can't stand the SIGHT of the other girl-who is dating my best friend
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 01:36 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #5
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Bah! It's really quite disturbing to hear from girls about jerky guys who took advantage of them while drunk...tis a real shame...but let this be a lesson to the rest of you scallywags...drinking isn't always a good idea

As for myself...to be the first guy to answer the question...nope...not that I know of...despite the fact I drink like a fish...then again when you look like a monkey's rear end no girl in her right mind would "take advantage" of you
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 01:42 PM   First Class Member Officer #6
Sarah
Nice

I've never had sex so that answers the question.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 01:44 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #7
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
I've never had sex so that answers the question.
Errr...I said that but in a lot more creative way C'mon...no admitting virginity on these boards
Old 04-07-2004, 01:47 PM   First Class Member Officer #8
Sarah
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Errr...I said that but in a lot more creative way C'mon...no admitting virginity on these boards

Oh sorry. It's nice to be blunt I say.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 02:25 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #9
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Oh sorry. It's nice to be blunt I say.
I'm not going say anything about blunt instruments and truncheons/batons.
Old 04-07-2004, 05:42 PM   Senior Registered Member #10
ryan

i regret my drunken fling this past new years eve.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 06:21 PM   Senior Registered Member #11
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
i regret my drunken fling this past new years eve.
You told me it was more than a fling.

I'm still a virgin, so I don't have anything interesting to post.
Old 04-07-2004, 07:23 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #12
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
You told me it was more than a fling.
YOU?!?! He told me I was his only one...

Jacoby you brazen hussy
Old 06-07-2004, 02:12 AM   Senior Registered Member #13
Pygmalion
Pissed

Lol i haven't TECHNICALLy lost mine, but I've been in sexual relationships with other girls....I'm always a bit vague on whether losing your V's is only having sex with a man...
Old 06-07-2004, 03:24 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #14
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygmalion
Lol i haven't TECHNICALLy lost mine, but I've been in sexual relationships with other girls....I'm always a bit vague on whether losing your V's is only having sex with a man...
Losing your virginity as a girl is a pretty obvious thing...y'know...it's not WHAT you did...or who with...but whether your hymen's broken...you'll know...as it's supposedly more than a little painful (what isn't for a woman...you lot really did get the short end of the stick) and you bleed (yeah, nothing new there either...you guys got a raw deal didn't you? Oh dear...no pun intended...)

Basically y'know...the cherry's popped...the ice maiden is no longer cold...the meat curtains have been pulled open...the beef curtains parted...the hotdog bun has been well and truly frankfurtered...the sausage oven has been filled to the brim...I think you get the picture. I'm so going to be lynched now, aren't I? It's all Cliff's fault

This is why when women have sold their virginity on Ebay (yes, it's happened) you can at least know...I believe on the old KKW we discussed how you'd know if a man who was selling their virginity was actually a virgin or just shit in the sack
Old 06-07-2004, 03:32 AM   #15
Glare

Well, back in my younger years there were a few, but the last few years, no.
Old 06-07-2004, 09:01 AM   Senior Registered Member #16
Pygmalion
Pissed

Yeah but you can break your hymen by riding a horse or using a tampon......surely THAT doesn't mean you lost your v's lol
Old 06-07-2004, 04:50 PM   Officer #17
Julespaxton
Officer

^^ She's right. I've got a mate who was de-flowered by a balance beam, another by a horse....not that way you sickos. I'm not really sure how to define losing the v card to a girl, I havn't..yet, and I'm sure that theres a lot of controversy over the definition...any ideas on that>? As for me, well things havn't gone that way just yet, but they are most certainly headed that way. I regret the last two relationships i was in, one ended messily, and the other ended in him stalking me. But the one I'm in now, the best decision of my life. I love him dearly, but there is one glitch in all of the glory. I am bi. It makes things infinetly more confusing.
Julespaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 01:11 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #18
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Yeah but you can break your hymen by riding a horse or using a tampon......surely THAT doesn't mean you lost your v's lol
Ahh...well forgive me for not knowing that...I only picked up what little knowledge I had from sex ed...it's not like I HAVE a hymen to know about now, is it? On second thoughts...don't answer that one We don't all want to be reminded of my comments RE: Mr Depp.

Err...it seems the technical definition for virginity is not having had sexual intercourse (duh) and since sexual intercourse is defined as sexual contact between individuals (note no gender specifics) involving penetration...there's nothing to say sex between two women doesn't count...in fact I'd suggest the only relevant facts would be is it between two individuals (curious if "individuals" can include bestiality...but let's not go there ) and penetration of some sort...don't think there's anything that says the penetration has to be by a man's genitals.

I only used a dictionary, so obviously my definitions could be disputed, but since I used THE dictionary (Oxford English) I'd say it should do...considering how conservative the Oxford English is, I would suggest most dictionaries would follow suit.

Sorry if I sound like I'm taking an overly eager interest in this...just trying to be helpful
Old 08-07-2004, 02:06 AM   Senior Registered Member #19
Pygmalion
Pissed

Lol I spose in the eyes of the law sexual assault is exactly that.
Good defo Hazz-very helpful lol. Thankyou SO much for taking the time and effort to consult the dictionary
Old 08-07-2004, 02:58 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #20
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Lol I spose in the eyes of the law sexual assault is exactly that.
You don't even want me to get into legal definitions (actually if memoery serves they just trust commonplace definitions of sex and stuff so...)

Quote:
Good defo Hazz-very helpful lol. Thankyou SO much for taking the time and effort to consult the dictionary
Meh...I did TRY and add a little analysis...sheesh...forgive me for trying...you been at the vodka and pills again? (thanks for the tip btw...sounds like a good night out )

The words...hole...digging and deeper come to mind...oh dear that sounds rather lewd...think I'll quit while I'm behind...ack that sounds worse...