random acts of craziness due to boredom - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 30-08-2004, 09:56 PM   #41
keira_lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julespaxton
well it all depends on if you're a girl or a guy. since it is an all girls dorm...
That's not a problem. All I need is a wig, a little bit of makeup, a couple tennis balls, and a couple of my sister's outfits and I'll fit right in, as long as I don't talk and don't get within 20 feet of anyone that is. :icon_bigg

Alright, I'm done spamming now, back to the topic at hand.
Old 31-08-2004, 02:09 PM   #42
kilyncw

Quote:
Originally Posted by keira_lover
Is it just me or does that sound a little...oh what's the word I'm looking for?....GAY? Yeah, that's it. A bunch of pre-pubescent boys wrestling with each other in the boys bathroom...with the lights out...yeeeaah...lets hope your parents don't read this, not a very good way for your little secret to come out.

Anyway, I'm not as immature (or maybe it's outgoing depending on your perspective) as the rest of you, so I don't have any stories to tell.
gay? no. retarded? yes. but at 11 years old who the fuck cares. and i am not immature by any means. but very outgoing, there is a difference. i have the ability to decide when it is a good time to have fun or a good time to be serious and caring. sorry boredom doesn't fancy me much.
________
HONDA ATLAS CARS PAKISTAN HISTORY
kilyncw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2004, 04:23 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #43
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
well it all depends on if you're a girl or a guy. since it is an all girls dorm...
Oh...My...God.

Speaking of dorms, here's a little mayhem for you.

Fill a paper grocery bag about halfway with shaving cream. Close the top and slip it under someone's door and then jump on the bottom. I don't know if this will work with all of the new greasy shit, but back in the Foamy Menthol days, it was a good way to fuck up someones room.

This one was a mess on our end as well, but we did the same thing with the contents of a bean bag. Two grocery bags, each half full of those little styrofoam balls...poof! Those guys were finding those little balls stuck to things when they moved out of the dorm.
Old 31-08-2004, 10:55 PM   Senior Registered Member #44
gracie
Goddess

ew if someone did that ^ to my room i would kill them. i jest not. i would hunt them down and rip off their balls.

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
gracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2004, 11:21 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #45
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

They probably had to strip everything out of every room on our floor. One asshole used to knock on doors carrying a 2 liter bottle of Coke that was shaken to the point of exploding. You can probably imagine the fucking mess that made when he sprayed it.
I got him back with a gallon of milk that I had left on our window sill for a couple of days. It was almost cottage cheese when it hit the door and exploded into his room. Holy fucking shit did that stink.
Old 31-08-2004, 11:23 PM   #46
Jasper

There's no shortage of dumb things my friends and I have done.
  • Me and 2 friends shat on the road at 2 in the morn, and watched cars drive over it.
  • One time, a friend and I dressed up in all black. Put on ski masks with mouth/eye holes cut out. Then walked into a Wallgreens and stood in line. The cashiers face was priceless. By the time we were up to buy our stuff, all we did was ask her where we could find some tic tacs.
  • A friend and I were walking through a cross walk, and started having a fake fight in the middle of it. Not allowing any cars to make right turns on the red light .
  • A group of friends and I stuffed a kid in a milk cooler.
  • This is more on the dumb side, than funny. But a couple friends and myself lit the woods outside my neighborhood on fire. No one ever found out who did it.
  • Me and two friends dressed up in full camoflauge, hid in bushes outside of peoples houses on halloween, and scared little kids as they came buy. Hella parents got mad .

Thats all I can think of at the moment, but there were far more things that my friends and I have done while bored.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 01:17 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #47
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
in moments of bordom, my dorm mates and i have been known to:

- Dress in nothing but shaving cream bikinis and stipper heels at 4 in the morn, run into someones room, blast ricky martin while they're sleeping and have a dance party.

- climb onto the roof and throw water balloons at people at night, once being joined by our fave male teacher.

- play truth or dare where people had to go onto the roof and do pole dances with a light, run naked and stare in a teachers window, climb naked into a poor prude girls window and hump her while shes sleeping.

its wild and crazy fun.
Um...yeah, I was going to avoid commenting on this, but "shaving cream bikinis" is an image that I cannot get out of my mind.
You've really made shaving difficult.

My only dorm nudity was due to stolen towels. The cocksuckers in the room right next to the showers used to steal your towel if you showered in the afternoon. I broke them of that habit by knocking on their door wet, wearing only flip-flops. They left my towel alone after that. :icon_eek:
Old 01-09-2004, 09:57 PM   Senior Registered Member #48
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Hassle, you just reminded me of the time I was in Canada for a soccer invite, and me, along with 3 of my teammates, stole our friends' towels when two of our fellow teammates went skinny-dipping in the pool around midnight. Boy, was that fun, since the pool was on the main floor, and our rooms were on the 8th floor, and there were no more towels left. We laughed so hard at them, it sounded like we woke everyone up on our floor.