random acts of craziness due to boredom - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 26-08-2004, 02:39 AM   Senior Registered Member #21
Pygmalion
Pissed

I think Hazzle's right. That wasn't funny, thats just stupid.
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2004, 12:57 PM   #22
kilyncw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygmalion
I think Hazzle's right. That wasn't funny, thats just stupid.
you are just another one of the 95% of the world's population who is a narrow minded fuck.
________
VAPORIZER WIKI
kilyncw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2004, 02:52 PM   Senior Registered Member #23
Narg
Westie Yobbo

im actually going to have to go with kilyncw, think outside the square you live in, christ sake, do somthing new, dont be another drone, and for god's sake, the number one rule of life according to me is - LAUGH ALOT, DONT TAKE SHIT SERIOUSLY.
Old 26-08-2004, 05:42 PM   #24
kilyncw

thank you narg, you said it all right there
________
WEED VAPORIZER
Old 26-08-2004, 09:31 PM   Senior Registered Member #25
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narg
LAUGH ALOT, DONT TAKE SHIT SERIOUSLY.
Like school!
Old 27-08-2004, 02:55 PM   #26
meegaan1

My brother and his friends do Jackass videos. During thr winter, they build huge ramps out of Ice and snow and sled down them. They usually flip over and hurt themselves. They also ride on hoods of cars and right into snowdrifts. And during the summer, they play with fireworks. None of them have gotten hurt yet.
Now my friend and I were so bored, we filmed our own version of "Pirates of the Caribbean" starring ourselves, my cardboard cutouts, and several stuffed animals. It wasn't really crazy, but a lil stupid.
meegaan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2004, 03:36 PM   Senior Registered Member #27
Narg
Westie Yobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by meegaan1
Now my friend and I were so bored, we filmed our own version of "Pirates of the Caribbean" starring ourselves, my cardboard cutouts, and several stuffed animals. It wasn't really crazy, but a lil stupid.

Thats disturbing, and sad, but i guess ure still 15, so you can be excused of extensive fun poking.
Old 27-08-2004, 05:19 PM   Senior Registered Member #28
Ashley

I've been known to dance around the living room doing The Robot, or tThe Pizza Maker... freshman year of college a friend of mine and I played playstation 2 for about 8 hour non-stop. It was kinda sad and my eye sight hasn't been the same.

I also film music videos that I believe are better than the actual music videos... someone should hire me..
Old 27-08-2004, 06:49 PM   #29
kilyncw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley
I also film music videos that I believe are better than the actual music videos... someone should hire me..
haha i'd like to see some of them, we used to that too, it was so funny.

i'm just glad not everyone is so closed minded. there are some free spirits like me and my friends out there.

but i think i've calmed down since high school though. we went all out in school. i guess some people don't find my kinda fun, fun. i accept that i guess.

i was told last night by a really close friend of mine that i won't see again, possibly ever, that he was gonna miss me most of all and that he never met any one like me and that the world wasn't ready for me. i am way too ahead of my time.

that made me really happy. but the world has to deal with me.
________
SPINAL CORD DISORDERS FORUMS
Old 28-08-2004, 06:04 AM   #30
meegaan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narg
Thats disturbing, and sad, but i guess ure still 15, so you can be excused of extensive fun poking.
I thank thee. It was disturbing, itself. We got so many things wrong, and in the end, I got a head injury, thanks to my friend falling on me.
meegaan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2004, 03:09 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #31
Liam
Bogan Elite

Does reversing a Daihatsu Charade over a wooden pedestrian bridge and 500 yards along the cycleway count?
Old 28-08-2004, 03:27 PM   Senior Registered Member #32
DefyingGravity

I can't really think of anything that I've done recently, but one time when I was in 9 years old, I had a nosebleed. I went into the girls' bathroom, and wrote "IT" on the wall with my blood.... yeah, I was pretty bored. They suspended me. :icon_err: I was crying and everything because I had never been in trouble before, but thinking back on it, makes me chuckle. Heh heh.
Old 28-08-2004, 04:26 PM   Senior Registered Member #33
Elijahfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefyingGravity
I can't really think of anything that I've done recently, but one time when I was in 9 years old, I had a nosebleed. I went into the girls' bathroom, and wrote "IT" on the wall with my blood.... yeah, I was pretty bored. They suspended me. :icon_err: I was crying and everything because I had never been in trouble before, but thinking back on it, makes me chuckle. Heh heh.

haha...that's funny yet disturbing. that sucks to be so young and in trouble.

when i was little, around 5, i sat on the kitchen floor and took a ink pen, where it looks like a needle on the end, and just pressed it again my skin next to my big tow (spelling?) where i had one of those brown freckles or whatever they're called. and i just held it there for a while, when i took the pen away there was black ink there, i completely freaked out, but now i've learned to live with it. and needless to say it's still there today, freakishly reminding me not to draw on myself.

this story is more out of hate and anger but it was funny. when i was in first grade i hated this girl named kate, so i started this club called the Hate Kate Club, yes i was genius at age 6, it rhymed and everything. but thanks to stupid classmates, it got around to the teacher that same day. damn moronic children! so the teacher came up to me and said she wanted to speak to me after school....but i didnt feel like it, so i just left after school. it was truely genius because she never mentioned the thing to me afterwards, i think she just forgot about it but i'll just say its because I'M GREAT! some may view this as evil but this girl was a liar and a bitch. in years to come she made her best friend play brad pitt and she played his "lover", yes, and they wrote notes to each other in character. and people think i'm crazy....

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~
Elijahfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2004, 07:53 PM   Senior Registered Member #34
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefyingGravity
Something similar.

I once tried to call upon Bloody Mary in my bathroom. Didn't work.
Old 28-08-2004, 08:41 PM   Senior Registered Member #35
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
I once tried to call upon Bloody Mary in my bathroom. Didn't work.
I thought I was the only one who tried to do that. In 4th grade, during lunch, 5 of my friends and I tried to do that in the boys bathroom. We turned off the lights, and said "Bloody Mary" 10 times, and I could've sworn I saw something, but someone else screamed, a teacher turned on the lights, and we all got detention for a day. Man, not having recess sucked
Old 30-08-2004, 11:49 AM   #36
kilyncw

we did stuff like that, in 6th grade. one time someone thought it would be cool to try and be scary when we did the bloody mary thing and it just turned into an all out brawl in the boys bathroom with the lights out. but we didn't get in trouble for it.
________
Coach purses
Old 30-08-2004, 09:04 PM   #37
keira_lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilyncw
we did stuff like that, in 6th grade. one time someone thought it would be cool to try and be scary when we did the bloody mary thing and it just turned into an all out brawl in the boys bathroom with the lights out. but we didn't get in trouble for it.
Is it just me or does that sound a little...oh what's the word I'm looking for?....GAY? Yeah, that's it. A bunch of pre-pubescent boys wrestling with each other in the boys bathroom...with the lights out...yeeeaah...lets hope your parents don't read this, not a very good way for your little secret to come out.

Anyway, I'm not as immature (or maybe it's outgoing depending on your perspective) as the rest of you, so I don't have any stories to tell.
Old 30-08-2004, 09:36 PM   Officer #38
Julespaxton
Officer

in moments of bordom, my dorm mates and i have been known to:

- Dress in nothing but shaving cream bikinis and stipper heels at 4 in the morn, run into someones room, blast ricky martin while they're sleeping and have a dance party.

- climb onto the roof and throw water balloons at people at night, once being joined by our fave male teacher.

- play truth or dare where people had to go onto the roof and do pole dances with a light, run naked and stare in a teachers window, climb naked into a poor prude girls window and hump her while shes sleeping.

its wild and crazy fun.
Julespaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2004, 09:42 PM   #39
keira_lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julespaxton
- Dress in nothing but shaving cream bikinis and stipper heels at 4 in the morn, run into someones room, blast ricky martin while they're sleeping and have a dance party.
Damn, I'd love to be your dorm mate. You know, the prude of the group that just sits back and watches. :icon_wink
Old 30-08-2004, 09:46 PM   Officer #40
Julespaxton
Officer

well it all depends on if you're a girl or a guy. since it is an all girls dorm...
Julespaxton is offline   Reply With Quote