random acts of craziness due to boredom - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 20-08-2004, 12:57 PM   #1
kilyncw

random acts of craziness due to boredom

i'd like to see some things that everyone has done that is just outrageous, like for public humor.

tomorrow me and some friends are going to the mall and having a roller disco. it is gonna be great.

we have an old school boombox, a cd of 60 classic disco songs, and we have all got the get up for it, the afro's the bell bottoms, and oh yeah the old school roller skates.

i don't think it will last too long before we get kicked out but it is gonna be great.

we do random things like this all the time.

i was wondering if it was normal, like do others do this, or are we just crazy wacky like that.
________
Weed Bubblers
kilyncw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2004, 03:34 PM   Senior Registered Member #2
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

there's a roller rink in downtown Rochester. Every Saturday night is Gospel night, which means there's 0 white people and it's mostly old religious ladies. So anyway we decided it would be funny to go there (we're the whitest kids you'd ever meet) and dress as ridiculous as possible. I wore sweatpants with a tight green bathing-suit over them, a tanktop from the 60's and a jean jacket that my friends mom let my borrow. My friend wore a Spider-man sweater that his grandma made for his brother (who is 6 years old) and it fir like a belly shirt, and really baggy pants..which looked awesome with the ntight shirt. My other friend wore black Spandex and a sweater that read "Happy Mil
lenium!!!" the 'mil' was seperated from the 'lenium' because the person who made the sweater couldn't fit the word all on one line. Anyways, It was seriously the most fun we've ever had...we looked so ridiculous. The faces that we got when we first walked into the rink were pricless...but then everyone sort of warmed up to us, and we're all friends now.
Old 20-08-2004, 06:32 PM   #3
Snoug
Newcomer

what ever happened to playing video games :err:
Snoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2004, 06:36 PM   Senior Registered Member #4
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoug
what ever happened to playing video games :err:
All our friends got together and played Halo for about 6 months straight whenever we had free time. So this was a breathe of fresh air for us.
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2004, 06:40 PM   #5
Snoug
Newcomer

im one of those people if i see a bunch of kids with boom boxes and afros creating a disturbance for nothing other then there "entertainment" I would really like to boot them into the ocean.

There are other ways to entertain yourself then create hassles in peoples lifes.

Me i played video games, climbed trees, Biked, Sports, Made little forts out of boxes in my basement.

I just dont see why causing a disturbance which is big enough to be kicked out can be catergorized as "Fun" :err:
Snoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2004, 06:50 PM   Senior Registered Member #6
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoug
I just dont see why causing a disturbance which is big enough to be kicked out can be catergorized as "Fun" :err:
We didn't make a disturbance. We just wore ridiculous clothing. We didn't mess with anyone there, no reason for us getting kicked out. I win.

Suck it.
Old 20-08-2004, 07:15 PM   #7
NinjaTurtleRocky

we go up to people at malls and stuff and ask them personal questions. like "hey come on, do you really think this guy likes your personalitly?" and stuff like that. we had an entire lightsaber battle :fencing: at our toys r us, it was lightsabers on pogo sticks, bikes and power wheels. all the little kids were laughing and the parents mad. i have a cut on my arm from a pogo stick folly into a shelf, i might need some kinda shot for it cuz it might be infected. we also do crazy stuff at disneyland sometimes. starting a moshpit in the haunted mansion waiting room, that was fun.
NinjaTurtleRocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2004, 10:56 PM   Senior Registered Member #8
frodo1511
Pin Dick

I dig up bodies just for the hell of it....
...and I'm a full time ninja assasin...
Old 20-08-2004, 11:20 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #9
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

In 8th grade, when everyone was talking about "Jackass", my friends Jesska, Mary, and I went to the country club in the gated community of Discovery Bay, and Jesska put Mary on a leash and walked her around like a dog. Mary started barking at the hoity-toity rich people. It was hilarious. I followed them around with the video camera.

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2004, 01:37 AM   Senior Registered Member #10
Narg
Westie Yobbo

me and my frieds often drive around yelling random abuse and throwing milkshakes and people we dont know, its funny.
Old 21-08-2004, 02:47 AM   Senior Registered Member #11
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narg
me and my frieds often drive around yelling random abuse and throwing milkshakes and people we dont know, its funny.
Sound's like fun. I have a friend that, whenever somebody is being gay on the road, either:
A. Pretends to run into them head-on,
B. Yells out remarks so unspeakable, even KKW couldn't handle it, or
C. Gives them the ol' finger
Old 23-08-2004, 01:11 PM   #12
kilyncw

haha well we did it and it was the greatest thing in the world. it didn't quite go as planned tho.

we went to the biggest thrift store around and i got an entire outfit for 10 bucks. shirt, pants, belt, gold chain, sun glasses it was awesome.

then we went back and paraded around the barracks and took several pics they are great.

but kc's gf's boobs kept popping out of her blouse that we got her so we had to go find her something else, so we were forced to go to the mall.

there we just got laughed at pretty hard core and it was awesome. aside from the fact we had our pet cockateel with us and we were dressed like rejects from saturday night fever, we went by the names Geno, Maxy, Vinny,
and Gina.

we went to every cd shop and complained that they weren't playing kool and the gang or the bay city rollers or some gay disco band.

then we finally made it to the skating rink, nothing but black folk. it was hilarious. the dj wouldn't play "it's raining men" for us so we had to deal with lil john.

then we played lazor tag where i went by the name shaft that was fun as hell but i ripped my pants (so tight).

finally we made our way to the karaoke bar and did group songs, Y.M.C.A., staying alive, and my girl. it was so terrible but people loved it.

it was one of the most fun nights in my life.
________
Religion Board
Old 23-08-2004, 01:53 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #13
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the proof for why Americans are retarded
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2004, 02:37 PM   #14
johnnyboy

Ouch...
Old 23-08-2004, 09:46 PM   Senior Registered Member #15
frodo1511
Pin Dick

jesus, what a moron, somebody shoot him, NOW.

Ok, but here's something REALLY stupid:

It just rained/thundered/lightning this morning, and right before school started, 5 dumass seniors went outside, in the middle of the storm, with METAL RODS.
...God was not listening to my prayers today...
Old 24-08-2004, 12:10 AM   Senior Registered Member #16
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

wow

I'm kind of afraid of lightning, it tends to aim for me.

This isn't as outrageous as the stuff you guys have done, but it's crazy for me. Two of my friends and I make an And 1 type mixtape video every 4-6 months using a home video camera. We probably look really stupid, its me, my 5'4" Korean friend Ben, and a black guy that is currently on the basketball team at TSU. We play 1 on 1 games against each other while trying to do moves and crazy stuff. One day last year we decided to spice it up and create nicknames and character personalities. I was Iceman, and I wore big blue soccer socks and spiked my hair really high. Ben, the Korean was the Saint, and wore all white. Trey was the heartbreaker, and donned all red and black. We looked like the 3 "special" planeteers that Cap'n Planet gave fake rings to.

To get back on track, it was trash day, and the garbage truck came around. We decided to get the garbage guys in our tape, so they took a break and left their truck parked in the street as they played with us. So here we are, X-Men wannabes playing basketball with fat garbage men in the middle of the day in my friend's affluent neighborhood.

All of the sudden, Trey crosses the hell out of one of the garbage guys, and he falls over and goes jelly-rollin down the driveway. They decided to go back to work after that.

Maybe I can use the tape from this as Special Features on my movie's DVD if it makes it big...
Old 24-08-2004, 04:51 AM   Senior Registered Member #17
Elijahfan

when i was in california (this past christmas) with my family, we rented cars, and my brother and i sat in the back while my sister drove down rhodeo drive, it's all fancy shops with the customers fucking giant hummers in the front (those people are seriously lacking something in their lives). my brother and i pulled down the windows and shouted really loud "YOUR LAST MOVIE SUCKED!" while my sister drove around. it was hilarious...we figured at least one person on the street would be some sort of aspiring actor/model/singer. but my sister wasnt so fine with us doing this so she quickly locked the windows so she could only control them. it was brief but fun while it lasted.

when ever i got to chicago, which is about one or twice a year, i just got back today from there, we get these fruit drinks with tapioca balls, they're like pellets, in it. they're dime size and the drinks comes with a thick straw for drinking them, but i dont really like them so i just spit them out at anything. we were walking down the street and spit them out as far as i can, and i was on my sister's balcony(third story) but no one past by so i just spit them at the wall, and they stuck, but they'll probably come down when it rains, i mean they're actually sticking to a brick wall, so when you look out side there are small pellets. i totally want to spit them out the window of a moving car but i dont want to get yelled at.

also while in california we got the fruit drinks and i kept impaling my brother with them. and the best part is that they're sticking and gross so they stuck to my brother's neck and shirt, they were all over and he didnt even notice but once he did he tried to frame me by sticking one to his forehead and showing my mom. it was just too fucking funny. he was sticking one to his own head.

my siblings and i do all sorts of things to entertain ourselves, like even dancing when the music from the xbox comes on. my cousin and brother will synchronize swim when they're in the pool together and camera is near.

stupid act by someone else: in front of the whole school at an assembly in the gym, a senior guy pants his friend, and seniors come in last so everyone saw. it was funny, cuz the whole school was on the bleachers and it happened front and center at the bottom.

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~
Elijahfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2004, 06:43 AM   Officer #18
mufiman
Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahfan
when i was in california (this past christmas) with my family, we rented cars, and my brother and i sat in the back while my sister drove down rhodeo drive, it's all fancy shops with the customers fucking giant hummers in the front (those people are seriously lacking something in their lives). my brother and i pulled down the windows and shouted really loud "YOUR LAST MOVIE SUCKED!" while my sister drove around. it was hilarious...we figured at least one person on the street would be some sort of aspiring actor/model/singer. but my sister wasnt so fine with us doing this so she quickly locked the windows so she could only control them. it was brief but fun while it lasted.
nice. sounds like fun. well, in Hawaii, theres not much you can do other than go to the beach, so me and my friends got bored a lot. One of the stupidest things i have done when bored has got to be the time where me and my friend, we both worked at the movies this summer, started carding the oldest people trying to buy tickets for R movies. we carded this old couple, they had to be at least in their 50's. my friend asked "how old are you?" and they were so angry and said what how fucking old do you think i am? my friend said "its amazing what fat suits and makeup can do to a person. how do i know your not some 16 year old kid?" the man just gave him his ID and promised to complain. it was like 10:00 on a Sunday night, so no one was there except us. i came over to confirm that he was 53, and we let them pass. we did this for another hour or so before we had a half a dozen complaints, especially from that 53 year old guy. he said he "is never coming to this theater again". my friend fucked with a lot of customers, and had received complaints before so he was fired. they didnt really say anything about me because my friend was doing a fine job.
mufiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2004, 09:34 AM   Senior Registered Member #19
Pygmalion
Pissed

Being in the private school system, we get quite bored. here is a comprehensive lsit of fun things to do, if you go to a private school-all have been tested comprehensively by yours truly and friends:

* Chase what appears to be a rabbit, ends up being a guineapig, then try and let it go in the library so one of two main objectives can be achieved:
1. The librarian'll chase it around which'd be hilARIOUS
2.. It'd go unnnoticed eating books and shitting untill its carcass starts to smell...
Then while carrying the guineapig (christened "Stampy") to its new home, have it bite you and run away, never to be seen again...

*Dye the water in the school fishtank red

*Pierce the tops of girl's ears at lunch on the lawn

*Disasemble a coffee table and use it as a sled to slide down the stairs in the common room

*Try and cram Zoe-or someone similar-into the fridge

*Set off the fire extinguisher in Zoe's study room

Can't think of any more.
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2004, 12:14 PM   #20
kilyncw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the proof for why Americans are retarded
why because we can come outside the box of what people think a person can and can't do, we defy what everyone else thinks is stupid, we call it funny.

let yourself fucking live outside of a world where everyone cares what everyone thinks about them. personal opinion is what keeps people from doing what they really want to do in life.

it is people like hazzle and frodo that are going to live the typical storybook life and never get anything out of it, i'm not bashing cause it may be what you want. but it is boring to me.

and frodo, i'm not saying go get yourself killed.

people like me need some kind of excitement and get sick of the everyday same thing over and over again life, it gets quite trite.

people are so uptight because of their fear of being rejected by society.

people like me are few and far between, and everyone that knows me are glad they met me because i have changed their life in a positive way. i believe that inside and out.

a day gone without making somebody laugh at me, is a day i feel unfullfilled. laughter is the key to all happiness and we instill that in everyone.

i promise you hazzle and frodo go ahead take part in a self-ridiculing act and see how it A)makes others laugh/feel, you'll make their day by far, B) changes your views on life by giving you a sense of freedom because you let go, and C) makes you feel absolutely refreshed knowing you pushed the envelope and did something you know very few people if anyone in the world has ever done.

you all prolly watched jackass and trigger happy tv and not once considered them moronic or stupid. why because they get paid to do it, amazing how one small detail can change your opinion on someone or something.

you have become the most shallow people in my world.
________
Nexium classaction