Keira in my village - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > The Gallery

The Gallery Show off your creative talents here!

Old 21-08-2004, 02:50 AM   Senior Registered Member #21
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy
Question, did he call himself a producer of great and significant works of art? Precisely, he didn't, you assumed
And you know what happends when people assume:

It makes an ASS out of U and ME

(recieved from my Chemistry Teacher

Oh, good work with the firey eyes, it makes the picture really stand out.
Old 21-08-2004, 04:05 PM   Senior Registered Member #22
KeirazBabe
The Kewlest

Well i really like it *downloading animation atm* and mr.duckie, stop being such an arse- its so tiresome i feel narcaleptic.

xXx
KeirazBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2004, 05:24 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #23
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckula
The problem is with the advent of photoshop and others of its ilk is that a swarm of ignorant, talentless little turds suddenly consider themselves the producers of great and significant works of art.

I didn't say he was representing himself as such a producer, my point here is a more general one. The problem is you all inferred and you know what inferring makes you? A fucking idiot.

Keirazbleh: I'm not being an arse, I'm being a critic. If it offends you, then fuck off.

XoX Hugs and Kisses to all.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2004, 05:36 PM   First Class Member Officer #24
Sarah
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckula
XoX Hugs and Kisses to all.

lol :icon_guin
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2004, 02:10 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #25
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Sarah...Moderator...spamming...tut tut...

Last edited by Hazzle; 22-08-2004 at 09:14 PM.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2004, 09:24 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #26
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Sarah...Moderator...spamming...tut tut...
You can fucking talk. Have to get the last word in eh? Sarah knows exactly what she is doing, and was amused at the fact that Duckula of all people said 'hugs and kisses' to everyone. That deserves a post all by itself hmm?

Flightfreak, i'm not certain about the Keira sunset blend, it looks nice enough, but it has no 'heart' if you know what I mean.
What camera did you use to capture the sunsets, as they do look pretty marvellous.
I'd suggest next time, compose the image so that you get more of the sky... it would probably look better if the sillouette of the houses and trees were nearer the bottom, and showed off the colour and magnificence of the cloud formations.
Old 22-08-2004, 10:37 AM   Senior Registered Member #27
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Pretty backdrops/sunsets in your town. Hard to get that around my place, houses a bit cluttered.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2004, 09:13 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #28
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
You can fucking talk. Have to get the last word in eh? Sarah knows exactly what she is doing, and was amused at the fact that Duckula of all people said 'hugs and kisses' to everyone. That deserves a post all by itself hmm? .
Err...nope...it doesn't...it's all spam...as for me talking...I'd have thought the one who got banned for spam would know how best to recognise it...and you wouldn't since you were the fucking retard that started the spam and got away with it...now stop with the personal vendetta against yours truly, eh?

I would try and mask this attack on you by making it out to be on topic, like you've persisted in doing...but I have balls, unlike y'self...next time, if you want to attack me, do it properly, eh?

Pussy.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2004, 10:55 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #29
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Err...nope...it doesn't...it's all spam...as for me talking...I'd have thought the one who got banned for spam would know how best to recognise it...and you wouldn't since you were the fucking retard that started the spam and got away with it...now stop with the personal vendetta against yours truly, eh?

I would try and mask this attack on you by making it out to be on topic, like you've persisted in doing...but I have balls, unlike y'self...next time, if you want to attack me, do it properly, eh?

Pussy.

Apparently the photographer who owns the thread found it to be valid advice/criticism. I actually know quite a bit about photography, so try and stay on topic or keep out of the thread hmm?

Flightfreak: A bad workman always blames his tools, but you've managed to get good results out of a less than high end camera. Well done. Fireworks isn't *the* best software you can use to touch up your photos, but unless you're thinking of doing crazy effects then at this point you won't need anything more advanced.

Do you have any manual control over your camera? Or is it automatic point and shoot? I've found that for sunset or sunrise shots, a lower shutter speed and a tripod works wonders. A little bit more contrast to the image.