Keira in my village - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > The Gallery

The Gallery Show off your creative talents here!

Old 18-08-2004, 10:44 PM   Officer #1
Flightfreak
Stalker Boi

Arrow Keira in my village

deleted

Last edited by Flightfreak; 11-05-2013 at 04:08 PM.
Flightfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2004, 11:14 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #2
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

That's not bad...
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2004, 11:28 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #3
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

I think it looks like uninspired, turgid crap made possible by photoshop and a lack of vision. But that's just me.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2004, 11:31 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #4
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

I quite like it, not bad for an amateur. I'd like to see you get off your fat arse and show us some really inspirational work rather than just putting down new visual artists, that act is becoming rather cumbersome.
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2004, 11:44 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #5
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoggy
I quite like it, not bad for an amateur. I'd like to see you get off your fat arse and show us some really inspirational work rather than just putting down new visual artists, that act is becoming rather cumbersome.
Aye...in this case especially as this, for me...is actually not bad at all...given it's a bit of fun and not something professional.
Old 18-08-2004, 11:45 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #6
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Not an act at all. No one tells Robert Hughes to stop being a critic and produce art do they? Criticism is valid and neccessary to the artistic proccess and I don't think anything is to be gained by mollycoddoling 'new visual artists'.

The problem is with the advent of photoshop and others of its ilk is that a swarm of ignorant, talentless little turds suddenly consider themselves the producers of great and significant works of art.

That thing is shit. I know it. You know it. I'm just helping the artist to know it.
Old 18-08-2004, 11:49 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #7
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckula
IThat thing is shit. I know it. You know it. I'm just helping the artist to know it.
Thing is I actually like it...a lot. Then again...perhaps I lack taste, oh wise one
Old 18-08-2004, 11:52 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #8
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

stop reiteratring yourself haz. We know you like it, unless you have something further to add dont post, otherwise its spam. Something you know a great deal about.
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2004, 11:54 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #9
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoggy
stop reiteratring yourself haz. We know you like it, unless you have something further to add dont post, otherwise its spam. Something you know a great deal about.
Forgive me but if someone tries to insinuate I've said something untrue...it's generally my policy to reiterate the statement and thereby reaffirm its truth. Then again maybe being called a liar isn't an insult where you come from...it is in my book...so I tend to correct incorrect statements like that.

If you wish to punish me for spam, do so...I'm not a hypocrite...but I will post if I feel I have a right to...that's my right...and if you don't like it...deal with it appropriately...that's your right.
Old 19-08-2004, 12:01 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #10
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Forgive me but if someone tries to insinuate I've said something untrue...it's generally my policy to reiterate the statement and thereby reaffirm its truth. Then again maybe being called a liar isn't an insult where you come from...it is in my book...so I tend to correct incorrect statements like that.

If you wish to punish me for spam, do so...I'm not a hypocrite...but I will post if I feel I have a right to...that's my right...and if you don't like it...deal with it appropriately...that's your right.
Haz, you might want to bear in mind, that kkw is not a courtroom, and you are not on the stand. Neither are you the prosecutor. Or the judge. Stop being a drama queen and making everything out to be a moral dilemma.
Old 19-08-2004, 12:12 AM   Senior Registered Member #11
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Good work, but I've seen this done before. Not bad for a first try, keep it up.
Old 19-08-2004, 12:13 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #12
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Haz, you might want to bear in mind, that kkw is not a courtroom, and you are not on the stand. Neither are you the prosecutor. Or the judge. Stop being a drama queen and making everything out to be a moral dilemma.
Cliff...

a) stop posting off topic to take pot shots at me...PMs and IMs are better ways to do so...in doing so you force me to approach your posts as a member, and as a member it's in my nature to fight back...and as always kick your arse...whereas that comes into conflict with the officership and my moderating other people for spam...how about you leave personal stuff for personal areas, eh?

b) Don't presume to tell me what to do...you might want to bear in mind that everything comes down to morals...and if I feel I've been attacked, in ANY way...I will defend myself...I did so in a very respectful manner...myself and Frank were discussing the artistic merit of a picture...that's the point of a discussion forum...he the critic...me the defender...fuck me I thought that was the point...then Poggs had a cow because of OTHER threads and decided to turn this into his personal boxing ring...in doing so it DID become a "courtroom".

Now...how about we stay on topic and discuss the picture, eh? It reminds me of something...I can't recall what...something famous...a famous photograph or painting...gaaah...anyone got any idea what it could be?
Old 19-08-2004, 12:16 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #13
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Tension. Drama. Monologues.

Hey kids, it's performance art!
Old 19-08-2004, 12:36 AM   Senior Registered Member #14
Narg
Westie Yobbo

I like it, quite good i think.

"The problem is with the advent of photoshop and others of its ilk is that a swarm of ignorant, talentless little turds suddenly consider themselves the producers of great and significant works of art."

Somehow, from talking to flightfreak on many occasions, he dosnt seem to fit into this category, and I dont think he consideres himself as a producer of great significant art, If you dont like it, I think it would be more down to personal taste, thats fine, but theres no reason to be a complete asshole about it, But thats just the duckula way.
Old 19-08-2004, 12:38 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #15
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

I'm not a complete arsehole. More a partial arsehole.
Old 19-08-2004, 12:59 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #16
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
I'm not a complete arsehole. More a partial arsehole.
I feel like I should put forward the terms 'clenched' and 'puckered' in to the discussion.
Old 19-08-2004, 01:03 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #17
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

I think we are missing 'sphincter', 'analissimo' and 'rose petal'.
Old 19-08-2004, 12:10 PM   Senior Registered Member #18
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

My first reaction was "Where's her nose gone?", but Freak just informed me its just slightly transparent above the houses. So its pretty good However I suck at photoshop, so don't ask me.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2004, 05:17 PM   Officer #19
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Well, for what it's worth, I enjoyed it for what it was -- the product of someone just messing around in Photoshop. Nicely done. I just love that pic of Keira and that's a lovely skyline.
Old 21-08-2004, 02:21 AM   #20
johnnyboy

Quote:
Not an act at all. No one tells Robert Hughes to stop being a critic and produce art do they? Criticism is valid and neccessary to the artistic proccess and I don't think anything is to be gained by mollycoddoling 'new visual artists'.

The problem is with the advent of photoshop and others of its ilk is that a swarm of ignorant, talentless little turds suddenly consider themselves the producers of great and significant works of art.

That thing is shit. I know it. You know it. I'm just helping the artist to know it.
Question, did he call himself a producer of great and significant works of art? Precisely, he didn't, you assumed