Just want to introduce myself - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Forum Guidelines / Newcomers > Newcomers Forum

Newcomers Forum New to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here, we can help you out with any questions you may have and say hello.

Old 17-08-2004, 05:31 AM   #1
RobinHood
Newcomer

Just want to introduce myself

I always feel, whenever I'm a newbie on a website, that its always good to introduce myself, just so it doesn't feel so much like I'm intruding on the 'vets' of the site.

My real name's Jeff. I'm 19 years old and from Canada. I was born in Germany when my family was over there (My dad was in the military). I lived there for 8 years, then moved to Canada, to my parent's home of Newfoundland. Lived there for 6 years, then moved to Alberta, again, due to the military. Stayed for 4 years and finished high school. Then went back to Newfoundland to go to college for Media Communications, but ended up dropping out within a year and moving away to British Columbia to live with my sister and brother in law, and to get a job (Cause Newfoundland sucks for jobs), and I currently work as a hotel receptionist/security guard.

I love writing. I have tons of short stories, novels, and scripts that I've done in my spare time ever since I was in Grade 4. My list of favorite movies is gigantic, so no point in asking, lol. Love horror movies though, but I enjoy a bit from every genre.

If you happen to come across me on another site, my other names are 'Aragorn', 'Desperado', 'The Bandit', and 'Nightshade'. Although My most used is either Aragorn or Desperado. Still, if you're not sure it's me, just ask me here first, cause I'm sure there's other people on other sites with those names as well, lol.

I love chatting on MSN, so if anyone feels like adding me, go right ahead. I got no problem with it.

And ummmmm. I think that's everything. If ya got any questions, feel free to ask. I'll be more then happy to answer them. Well maybe not MORE then happy, cause lets face it, answering questions isn't THAT fun, but I'll be happy to though! (Just normal happy, not more then happy. But yeah, you get the idea, lol).
RobinHood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 06:27 AM   #2
keira_lover

How's it going RobinHood? Glad to have you aboard. You say you're a writer. What kinds of stories do you write about?
Old 17-08-2004, 07:10 AM   #3
RobinHood
Newcomer

Thanks. I've done all kinds. Drama, action, sci-fi, fan-fics, but mostly horror.
Old 17-08-2004, 08:48 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Such a long introduction... Welcome to the forums Hood.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 11:59 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #5
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

Welcome along RobinHood.
It seems we have something in common - neither of us has been to Mongolia.

Enjoy your stay.
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 12:01 PM   First Class Member Officer #6
Sarah
Nice

Well, its certainly nice to see something other than 'hi, Im new'

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy yourself!
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 06:45 PM   Senior Registered Member #7
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

Hi! I'm a writer too. But my books are shit! One book is getting published soon tho. I feel sorry for those who buy it. Woops! Off topic! :icon_redf Welcome!
Ardnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 07:02 PM   #8
RobinHood
Newcomer

Thanks people. And yeah, haha, never been to Mongolia. I've also never been to the Moon, so that's another thing we got in common!
Old 17-08-2004, 09:32 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #9
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Nice to see a good hello...gg...welcome mate.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote