What brings you here? - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 25-06-2004, 10:51 AM   Officer #21
Flightfreak
Stalker Boi

I'm here, because i like keira's, work, looks, and here personality
and i like to chat with you people
Flightfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 01:57 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #22
Liam
Bogan Elite

Why am I here?

I've been here since the beginning you grasshopper. I was the first cretin that Baz mentioned to arrive. I was bored and quite possibly drunk and offered to help out. Been here since.

Basically I'm here for the people. I've made a few good friends through this website, met them, eaten a farm with them and sliced the fuck out of boxes with bokken with them.

A shout out to the meat challenge chaps. Mraw.

Oh, and I'm also here to crack Haz over the bonce with a big stick.
Old 25-06-2004, 03:16 PM   First Class Member Officer #23
Sarah
Nice

I've been a fan of Keira since I first saw her. But I never really thought about internet sites until last August. Then after I went to see Pirates, I searched the internet and came accross KKW. The rest is history and I've been here ever since. I like the forums, even though many of the people here are ><.

Last edited by Sarah; 25-06-2004 at 07:27 PM.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 06:14 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #24
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
I've been a fan of Keira since I first saw her. But I never really thought about internet sites until last August. Then after I went to see Pirates, I searched the internet and came accross KKW. The rest is history and I've been here ever since. I like the forums, even though many of the people here are cunts.
:O You're too young to use the C word!!
On that note, can we curb the use of the word from now on? I know the old timers are somewhat desensitised to the world, but lets think of the little kiddies! Only use it for important situations please.
Old 25-06-2004, 06:24 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #25
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

If you find a forum without cunts, the forum must be about as popular as the Cheeky Girls. We don't screen for idiocy.
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 07:26 PM   First Class Member Officer #26
Sarah
Nice

Goodness me, calm down.I was only saying. I don't normally swear, I don't really see the point in it, but just lately I've just come out with it. Frankly, anyone who swears can't hold a convosation at all. I haven't been able to for a while. I'll edit my post if the use of such a word causes such alarm. My apologies.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 11:22 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #27
acliff
llama llama duck

Well I don't mind swearing, I mean I can fucking hold a conversation just as well as the other cunts. Sarah, you know how much I swear, its all in a bit of fun, but we don't want to scare off naive, less resilient members you see. We want them to stay, so we can mould them to our every whim.
Old 26-06-2004, 03:40 AM   Senior Registered Member #28
Pygmalion
Pissed

I stumbled on the origional forum whilst looking for pictures of the lovely Keira; the idea of a forum about her intrigued me and here i am!
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2004, 04:04 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #29
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam

Oh, and I'm also here to crack Haz over the bonce with a big stick.
Yes yes, but the post wasn't about what we get up to in the privacy of our own bedrooms Liam...tut tut...I thought that was private between us

And I thought it was Cliff's job to beat me with the stick...you were supposed to do something else with it
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2004, 04:07 AM   #30
Glare

Nice to see people showing maturity and thinking with their heads before they click the Submit button.
Old 26-06-2004, 04:10 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #31
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare
Nice to see people showing maturity and thinking with their heads before they click the Submit button.
Pffft...me? Maturity? And THINKING?!?! What are you on...with all due respect my Lord, Our Saviour ?
Old 26-06-2004, 04:11 AM   #32
Glare

Will you please stop this saviour crap, and you really should know when I am being sarcastic.
Old 26-06-2004, 12:12 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #33
Liam
Bogan Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Yes yes, but the post wasn't about what we get up to in the privacy of our own bedrooms Liam...tut tut...I thought that was private between us

And I thought it was Cliff's job to beat me with the stick...you were supposed to do something else with it
You are a sick, sick man.
Old 26-06-2004, 02:22 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #34
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare
Will you please stop this saviour crap, and you really should know when I am being sarcastic.
Hehe...I only pull your leg with the saviour bit mate...don't take it so seriously. As for sarcasm, I spotted it, and played off it...y'know...banter and all that malarkey.

Quote:
You are a sick, sick man.
Too true...but you love it, don't you?
Old 26-06-2004, 06:02 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #35
acliff
llama llama duck

Leave your courting to PMs, and remove yourselves from our morbidly fascinated imaginations. I'm not going to hit Haz with a stick due to pity. He has obviously been beaten, and violated with an ugly stick, thrown off an ugly plane, breathed in some ugly air, richocheted off an ugly skyscraper, broken every ugly branch, and swallowed all the ugly leaves on the way down.
Old 26-06-2004, 09:04 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #36
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Leave your courting to PMs, and remove yourselves from our morbidly fascinated imaginations.
Oh c'mon...every forum community needs it own love story

Quote:
I'm not going to hit Haz with a stick due to pity. He has obviously been beaten, and violated with an ugly stick, thrown off an ugly plane, breathed in some ugly air, richocheted off an ugly skyscraper, broken every ugly branch, and swallowed all the ugly leaves on the way down.
Quite...since when did I dispute I was an ugly git?
Old 27-06-2004, 03:18 PM   #37
Mistikle

i like keira coz she's a great actress and i love her movies
plus she seems like a great person!!
Mistikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2004, 03:00 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #38
Liam
Bogan Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Oh c'mon...every forum community needs it own love story
Fuck off. :P
Old 28-06-2004, 10:32 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #39
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Fuck off. :P
Awwww...he misses meh

Seriously though...what brings me here...well...there are several theories on this...some say that the Creator in his infinite wisdom picked up a handful of dust and made it into man...and then out of man's spare parts he made the lesser gender, woman...others say it all has something to do with some big bout of sex in the sky...still others say we're not really here and it's all some big mistake or some drug induced hallucination...personally I prefer the latter theory...it seems so much more fun
Old 29-06-2004, 10:30 AM   Officer #40
DragonRat
Officer

I came to the old Wavefront forums, because of Pirates of the Caribbean, and stuck around because of Bend It Like Beckham. I go here now, because the old one was shut down. And I'm a Newcomer.
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote