what type of guy is a good guy - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 16-08-2004, 04:48 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #41
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilyncw
i have talked to some girls about what to do for her bday and they're response was "buy her flowers with a really nice note" haha i do that because it is tuesday not for her bday. i feel bad for the girls that don't have someone that cares enough about them to treat the way some deserve.
Aye...true that. Buying flowers, doing nice things, that shouldn't be only for special occasions. And a lot of girls don't have someone who treats them like they deserve...mighty big shame...but it seems some girls like a cunt who treats them badly...

Quote:
i have an idea for what to do for her birthday, well i am a strong believer that a true gift can't be bought, but made. bought things are nice just not that meaningful. i am working on a gift i call "10 things i love about you", yeah i know i am working on the title i have a month so. but i think she will really love it.
I disagree that bought things can't be meaningful, if you take the time to put a lot of thought into the gift of course it can be meaningful
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2004, 04:58 PM   #42
kilyncw

yes this is true, i don't understand it but if some girls wanna call a kiss with the fist love, so be it, but then don't use me as a crying shoulder because i am nice. that happens all too often.
________
Avandia Recall
kilyncw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2004, 05:04 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #43
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilyncw
yes this is true, i don't understand it but if some girls wanna call a kiss with the fist love, so be it, but then don't use me as a crying shoulder because i am nice. that happens all too often.
Aye...can sympathise with that entirely...except I'm never one to say "Don't use me as a shoulder to cry on" because I'm a sap

As for the whole "first love" thing I tend to think girls are less inclined to use the "L" word than guys are...so I'm not sure that's true...it's just a case of them being willing to be treated badly...

I'll leave you with one of my favourites lines from Friends:

"'You're such a nice guy' means 'I'm going to be dating leather-wearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you.'"~Chandler~
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2004, 05:17 PM   #44
kilyncw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Aye...can sympathise with that entirely...except I'm never one to say "Don't use me as a shoulder to cry on" because I'm a sap

As for the whole "first love" thing I tend to think girls are less inclined to use the "L" word than guys are...so I'm not sure that's true...it's just a case of them being willing to be treated badly...

I'll leave you with one of my favourites lines from Friends:

"'You're such a nice guy' means 'I'm going to be dating leather-wearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you.'"~Chandler~
no no hazzle you misread i think, it isn't first love, it was if a girl wants to call a "kiss with the fist" love, then so be it. meaning if they want a dude that treats them like shit and hit them but want to say they love him then i can't do much. and like you i can't say don't use me as a crying shoulder, i always give in, but i really hate it, haha.
________
Mexicocity Hotel
kilyncw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2004, 06:12 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #45
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

Don't worry about it, this is a well-documented problem revolving around the two pillars of INTELLECTUAL WHORE and CUDDLE BITCH.

The whole thing is examined in the unfailing Ladder Theory
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote