Photo Sightings - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 18-06-2004, 08:23 PM   Knightley News #1
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

Photo Sightings

Off we go again, then...

Good to be back.

Post your magazine sightings, agency shots, etc.

Keira is on the cover of, and featured in the July issue of Movie Idols magazine:
http://www.visimag.com/movieidols/m36_feat01.htm

and Glamour magazine's July issue reporting on their Awards night at which Keira won Film Actress Of The Year:
http://www.keiraweb.com/keiraglamour.jpg
http://www.keiraweb.com/keiraglamour2.jpg

Paul

Last edited by barrington; 17-08-2004 at 03:46 PM.
KnightleyNews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 02:18 AM   Officer #2
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Thanks for those, Paul. That second pic from Glamour is absolutely gorgeous. A lot like this one , but a bit different. Lovely.

Here are some old, beloved photos, newly in super hi-resolution. Thanks to keira-knightley.org!
Old 19-06-2004, 10:39 AM   #3
ice crystal

Can you get Movie Idols mag in the UK?
ice crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 03:54 PM   #4
Newell4keira

Nice pics, cheers Paul!
Newell4keira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 06:01 PM   #5
J'Adore

Am I late and Keira's name is really KIera and she just changed it for her career? Or are they just talking rubbish?
J'Adore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 07:53 PM   #6
Vertical Vortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'Adore
Am I late and Keira's name is really KIera and she just changed it for her career? Or are they just talking rubbish?
I have to say that i never heard the end of this farytale... but why should you change such a little thing... with no reason. It might be true... but it sounds like 100% fake.
Vertical Vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 08:42 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #7
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Sounds like rubbish to me made up by a magazine to probably cover up its own previous errors
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2004, 11:33 AM   #8
nina
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertical Vortex
I have to say that i never heard the end of this farytale... but why should you change such a little thing... with no reason. It might be true... but it sounds like 100% fake.
i heard that the proper way to spell keira is kiera but her parents just spelt it keira if u get what i mean.
nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2004, 12:57 PM   First Class Member Officer #9
Sarah
Nice

I seem to spend a fortune buying magazines and Newspapers with Keira in. Seems like they like sticking Keira in everywhere. Well, I don't blame them, it makes the magazine look good.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2004, 01:12 PM   Officer #10
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Sarah: do you also spend a fortune on magazines featuring Miss Natalie Portman (I know I sure did back in my Portmania hey-day!)? If so, you'll definitely want to pick up the July issue of Interview magazine. She is looking as gorgeous as ever on the cover and inside (lots of new photos and a snazzy new interview, conducted by Garden State co-star Peter Saarsgard -- it's quite funny!) Here's s small pic, for those interested:

Old 20-06-2004, 01:14 PM   First Class Member Officer #11
Sarah
Nice

If Natalie is featured in a magazine, I buy it instantly, however, it's quite a rare thing in the UK these days. I would love to buy that magazine, she looks beautiful in it. But I don't think it's available here.

Actually, if anyone would like to send me that magazine there ^, I would happily send you the UK Vogue with Keira in. That is if you can't get the UK Vogue over there.

Last edited by Sarah; 20-06-2004 at 02:59 PM.
Old 20-06-2004, 03:24 PM   Senior Registered Member #12
Elijahfan

wow pic of natalie portman. i just got subscribed to interview magazine but havent recieved any yet. it was really cheap, i think 67 sence per issue. i want the UK vogue so badly, it's a hard find in the US, but Barnes and noble carries it, they just put in the back of the fashion magazines. too bad i'm broke rite now
Elijahfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2004, 05:12 PM   First Class Member Officer #13
Sarah
Nice

Well if any of you want to take me up on the offer, I'll be really happy and co-oprative. Of course, I would pay for it all, too.
Old 21-06-2004, 08:24 AM   Officer #14
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Sarah and Elijahfan: have either of you ever tried a large bookstore like Barnes & Noble? I know the B&N's here, in the States, offer a wide array of magazines, including UK imports like Vogue, Tatler, Hello!, Harpers & Queen, and even teen Brit magazines (which often feature Keira) like Sugar (how else do you think I stay on top of collecting all my Keira magzines? ) I would think the same would go for the US magazines and their availability in the UK. I could be very wrong, though, as I've never been there.

And if all else fails, there is always Ebay! I have purchased many-a-Natalie Portman magazine on there in the past (all the way from Italy, Japan, and the like) and it's all relatively inexpensive, depending on what kind of mag you're purchasing. I know for a fact the Interview mag is for sale on Ebay right now (from at least two different people).

I'd love to help you out personally, Sarah, but I don't think I'll be buying that Interview magazine and I already own a copy of Vogue UK. But, I'll do the next best thing and post the first scans available on the Net of the lovely photos (I'll post scans of the article, too, once they show up).

They're rather large scans, so I'll just link to them:

EDIT: It seems they don't allow linking, so, just make your way over to NataliePortman.de. They're the first things you'll see on the main page.

Enjoy (and let's hope I don't get repremanded for posting Natalie Portman pictures in a Keira Knightley picture thread! )
Old 21-06-2004, 09:43 AM   First Class Member Officer #15
Sarah
Nice

Thank you. I really appreciate it.
Old 21-06-2004, 03:07 PM   #16
Vertical Vortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
EDIT: It seems they don't allow linking, so, just make your way over to NataliePortman.de. They're the first things you'll see on the main page.
nice pictures! thx
Old 21-06-2004, 04:34 PM   #17
Newell4keira

Some good pics there, cheers
Newell4keira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2004, 11:04 PM   Senior Registered Member #18
Elijahfan

thanks for the help Emotionsickness, i got to B&N almost everyweek but rite now my cousin took my bike off to college for the month. Damn walking! well it's a good thing the stores rite behind my house, less than half a mile away.

Sarah, i could possibly get u the Interview magazine. it just won't be the quickest delivery though. i'll get two magazines anyway, it's a cheaper magazine but the size is weird, hopefully no problems with the envolope. but i'll PM when i do get it to see if u want it.

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~
Old 22-06-2004, 05:41 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #19
Oencross
Officer

Well, I'll make sure to buy the "Interview" Magazine and post some HQ scans here, seeing as there are other Natalie Fanatics here at kkw. Also, New scans of Vogue UK as well as Sunday Style Times will be on their way here ASAP.
Oencross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 11:51 PM   Senior Registered Member #20
Elijahfan

i just went to B&N today. not new interview or UK vogue. very depressing. does anyone know if the two magazines are out now on stands?

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~