Your Life Aspirations (Dreams) - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 08-08-2004, 09:33 PM   #1
stephy
Newcomer

if you have a dream what is it

me it s to begining actress simething of keira

how you love keira. you love lot .elebites ect

stephanie
some people have msn can write her or im adresse please

please

Last edited by Hazzle; 09-08-2004 at 03:13 AM. Reason: My bad...only realised afterwards how to change the title properly
stephy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 09:34 PM   First Class Member Officer #2
Sarah
Nice

I'm moving this to the General discussion so people can talk about their dreams as I doubt they're all to do with Keira.

I'm also going to change the title as 'quiz 3' means nothing.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 09:53 PM   #3
stephy
Newcomer

i dont understand im gonna pay to write a quiz so can you answer me please
stephy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 09:56 PM   First Class Member Officer #4
Sarah
Nice

Stephy, that makes no sense to me. Either this thread forms a discussion about dreams or it'll be locked.
Old 08-08-2004, 10:23 PM   Senior Registered Member #5
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Stephy, that makes no sense to me.
I think Stephy was trying to say she doesn't understand why she is ridiculed for asking a question. 'Quiz' means she's asking a question.

And to answer Stephy's question, I dream of being a writer. I wouldn't care writing articles for a paper or writing novels. Just as it involves my writing. I strive to get my thoughts out there for everyone to read, and think about my ideas. I guess that's a dream of mine, amoungst more. I wanted to be an actor when I was young, but I began realizing that I'm terrible performing in front of others. So that's not an option anymore.

But yeah,....writer.
Old 08-08-2004, 10:26 PM   First Class Member Officer #6
Sarah
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
I think Stephy was trying to say she doesn't understand why she is ridiculed for asking a question. 'Quiz' means she's asking a question.
I wasn't ridiculing her. A quiz to me is more than 1 question... I think that thread titles should actually say something about the thread itself. Stephy has started a few threads saying ''little quiz'', ''quiz 2'', and so on... it doesn't say anything...

--
Edit:
To put this thread on-track, my dream is to become a journalist for a National Newspaper and thats about it. Simple, really.
Old 09-08-2004, 01:10 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #7
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Errr...I think this is just yet another language barrier issue...let's try and calm down and be a tad more sensitive, eh Sarah? I get you're only doing the job you were asked to...but it's important to be sensitive to language barriers...at least Stephy's not using Netspeak

On topic I have several dreams, and I shan't list them all, but instead I can honestly say I achieved one of them...I always to pass to the New York Bar (well ever since I heard of it, which was early in my teens...and even more so once I found out it's widely regarded as one of the hardest exams in the world), and I did so last year...gg me

I also have a dream to grow a brain...not sure if that'll ever come true though...
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 01:19 AM   Senior Registered Member #8
Pygmalion
Pissed

Ever since I grew out of pop music at the age of 13, I've wanted to be a rock star. I'm not that serious about it anymore though.
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 01:25 AM   #9
alby

I was planning on working for an investment bank -- perhaps with my uncle's firm on Wall Street.
Old 09-08-2004, 01:54 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #10
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

As I near college and since I'm already feeling the "decide what the hell you're going to do" pressures, I've narrowed it down to two, maybe three, possible paths.
Path 1: U.C. Berkeley or UCLA, followed by law school at Georgetown or one of the other greats, and then into politics and running for President.

Path 2: Intern/work at either Fortis Films, William Morris Agency, Imagine Ent., Type A Films, or with J.J. Abrams (I've already made contact, now it's just who is smart enough to hire me )while attending U.C.L.A. Become a big time producer and watch as Jerry Bruckheimer slowly fades out of the industry....

Those would be fantastic, but I think my ideal dream would be opening the independant production company my sister and I have been planning since I was about 8 years old, and write screenplays and novels, while managing my Los Angeles based company and raising my kids from/in Paris. But from an educational point, the above two are the ones I'll follow and I'll go from there. Hopefully it eventually leads to this last one

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 02:44 AM   Senior Registered Member #11
Richard
Dated

Just for clarification, this isn't a thread about actually dreams but rather dreams you hope to achieve in the future, right? Of course it is. That was :icon_spam

I plan to major in film while in college, hopefully work myself towards a career behind the camera; either as a film editor, composer, and maybe before I die... direct a piece of shit film that will eventually be chewed out by the professors at my university and local movie critics who think they are.

To sum everything up, any good well-paying job behind the camera is alright by me. I enjoy films and I want to be around them as much as I can. But if and when all things fail in my movie career, (rather than suicide) I can always turn to the next best thing... watching one.

Kelsey, I second your dream to open an independent film company. Indie films rock.

Last edited by Richard; 09-08-2004 at 03:48 AM.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 03:10 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #12
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
Just for clarification, this isn't a thread about actually dreams but rather dreams you hope to achieve in the future, right? Of course it is. That was :icon_spam
Yes it is, but the title's been modified to make it clear...because for our non-native English speakers it could be confusing.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 03:19 AM   Senior Registered Member #13
frodo1511
Pin Dick

For a career, either working for Hollywood special f/x(always need those), or become a paleontologist(look it up).

And, meet Keira someday.
Old 09-08-2004, 03:26 AM   Senior Registered Member #14
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
For a career, either working for Hollywood special f/x(always need those), or become a paleontologist(look it up).

And, meet Keira someday.
While I do enjoy Hollywood FX, I don't have the patience nor intelligence to tackle a career like that. I always hear it's major time-consuming, if it even is. But I guess it all pays off in the end.

...And I want to have a career behind the camera... pfft. I have to start and take this stuff seriously. :icon_redf
Old 09-08-2004, 03:30 AM   Senior Registered Member #15
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
While I do enjoy Hollywood FX, I don't have the patience nor intelligence to tackle a career like that. I always hear it's major time-consuming, if it even is. But I guess it all pays off in the end.

...And I want to have a career behind the camera... pfft. I have to start and take this stuff seriously. :icon_redf

Yeah, but I bet they get a great sense of responsibility and pride seeing how there work makes everything more beatutiful on a 100-ft. screen. I sure know that the guys from WETA workshop do
Old 09-08-2004, 04:33 AM   Senior Registered Member #16
Spire
InSpire Me

To graduate from college and either direct films or write for a professional gaming magazine or web site.

And, at some point in my life, to meet Keira.
Old 09-08-2004, 04:53 AM   Senior Registered Member #17
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Become a band member in a rock group. Or become an actor to have the chance of working with KK.

But back to reality, probably just medical crap.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 06:02 AM   Officer #18
Renegade
Stock Boy

Me wishes to work in movie production (camera-work, FX, directing, etc.). And if that doesn't work, I'd want to manage my own electronics store.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 06:30 AM   Senior Registered Member #19
DefyingGravity

To learn guitar(dies of shock), join a band. Become a lead singer, or at least guitar player. If that doesn't work(probably won't happen), to go to a local private artsy college(if I get in). I'm torn between either becoming a psychiatrist or Broadway performer.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:15 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #20
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

My dream is to work in a job where I get to blow things up.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote