Your Relationship Status? - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 06-08-2004, 12:15 PM   #21
keiracaleb

A, A and A. I'm single and i hate it! all my friends have boyfriends but i don't i want one though but no1 seems to like me, i'm a minger anyways so i cna understand why.
Jackhe's fine just like i promised she's all set to marry norrington just like she promised and you get to die for her just like you promised so really we're all men of our word exept elizabeth who is in fact a woman.

Keira(blooper on POTC after accepting norringotn's proposal)hall i shop for something to wear? Or will it be bare breast and ankles all the way?
keiracaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 12:20 PM   First Class Member Officer #22
Sarah
Nice

Aww Keiracaleb, you've got lots of time. You don't need to be worrying about boys at your age!! But I know how you feel, when I was 12 I wanted a boyfriend. Believe me, they're not worth bothering with. :d
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 12:43 PM   #23
keiracaleb

i've had boyfriends in the past, and i'm a terrible flirt but i nevere seem to get a boyfriend, if i do my hair nice, wear nice clothes and wear make-up it still doesn't work so i just go out in my normal clothes, jeans, football(soccer) shirt, and trainers with no make-up on and my hair in a ponytail and go down to the park and play football, and i have got boys coming up to me then but they just seem to want to play football (soccer) and i always thrash them! C'MON GIRLS! LOL and at kick boxing i always pair up with this one guy who i have a massive crush on but i just concentrate onthe lesosns and beat him up lol (he's only been for 5 weeks, i've been for about 8 months now) and i think he likes me too, but i don't know because we go to theatre group together aswell every saturday and we're just friends and no boys seem interested then either! i guess i just don't have much luck with guys
Jackhe's fine just like i promised she's all set to marry norrington just like she promised and you get to die for her just like you promised so really we're all men of our word exept elizabeth who is in fact a woman.

Keira(blooper on POTC after accepting norringotn's proposal)hall i shop for something to wear? Or will it be bare breast and ankles all the way?
Old 06-08-2004, 01:22 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #24
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Oh god...not more hormonal teenagers....eurgh...ahh well...when you're done with puberty perhaps you'll grow a brain.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 01:24 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #25
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

Don't worry, KeiraCaleb, you still have tons of time....no need to worry about it now.

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 01:58 PM   #26
keiracaleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Oh god...not more hormonal teenagers....eurgh...ahh well...when you're done with puberty perhaps you'll grow a brain.
i have a brain, am not hormonal and have finished puberty ok?

Old 06-08-2004, 02:08 PM   First Class Member Officer #27
Sarah
Nice

KeiraCaleb, 11 is when you normally start puberty and you don't finish until about 18!!!

But lets keep this on topic! Relation ships
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 02:08 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #28
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Your responses don't back up your comeback...nice to see you have guts...shame you lack wit to exercise with them.

That said we're getting off topic people
Old 06-08-2004, 02:13 PM   #29
keiracaleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
KeiraCaleb, 11 is when you normally start puberty and you don't finish until about 18!!!
i was an early starter, it runs in my family. anyways erm, i'm not saying that being single is abd thing as long as you don't have to see youre friends walking around sucking the faces offa the poor dudes their dating! Thats what annoys me the most, while they're walking round all luvvy duvvy with their boyfriends and going out on couples only dates, i'm always left out, it sucks!

Old 07-08-2004, 06:41 PM   #30
keira loves lipgloss
Easily Excited

A for me
Old 08-08-2004, 08:30 AM   #31
alby

hopefully i'll get to D in the next two weeks.
Old 08-08-2004, 09:11 AM   Senior Registered Member #32
Pygmalion
Pissed

C for me. 8 months of it today actually. The single life is FAR behind me :P
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 12:40 AM   Senior Registered Member #33
gracie
Goddess

i dont get these letters, way too hard to scroll back. bi, dating exclusively one guy, which will be over in a month. then back to dating others.

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
gracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 02:11 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #34
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

This is going to get old quick...either people should start elaborating beyond the bloody letters or I think the thing'll have to die like Jacoby when he saw how big my chopper was

Follow Gracie's fine example...a line or two about your partner/partners would be good too...just to make it interesting, eh? Where you met, what they do, anything you think'd be of interest.
Old 09-08-2004, 02:46 AM   Senior Registered Member #35
ryan

or lack of partners, haz (for most of us).

not all of us are in relationships of some sort
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 03:08 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #36
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Yeah, well, then talk about the single life...just do something interesting for God's sake before I kill myself.
Old 09-08-2004, 03:17 AM   Senior Registered Member #37
ryan

you've given me incentive to talk about the most boring topic possible.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 03:19 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #38
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

You're getting dangerously off topic...stop. If you have something on topic and interesting to say, do it...or shut up. Thank you.
Old 09-08-2004, 05:36 AM   #39
keira_lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Yeah, well, then talk about the single life...
Alright here goes. I'm going to be 18 in a few weeks. I've never had a girlfriend before and I've never been kissed. In a nutshell: FUCKING WEAK!!
Old 09-08-2004, 02:27 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #40
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Too lazy to scroll back...

...so I don't know if divorced is on the list. Single is, so whatever letter was applied to that fits. $800/month in child support puts a real crimp in your dating style, so I don't really see a change in the near future. Chicks just don't seem to dig tomato soup made with ketchup and hot water. :err: