Keira on Leno - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 22-06-2004, 10:02 PM   Senior Registered Member #21
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Her upcoming marriage to the Hazzle? Oh right...I wasn't supposed to say yet...doh!

Truth be told, these talk shows do usually rehash the same old topics.
it's always the same old crap (no breaking news or anything).
But in my opinion, it's always nice to see Keira around on shows and such, new news or not.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 10:59 PM   Officer #22
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Quote:
The Letterman interview will probably be the same thing as Leno. What else that's interesting could they talk about that wasn't mentioned in Leno?
Well, it depends on the person conducting the interview (it can make a world of difference, in my opinion). People like David Letterman are somehow able to evoke certain things out of celebrities when they're on his show (probably because he's a comedic genius). It's always entertaining to watch how he interacts with guests, ESPECIALLY beautiful women. If anyone has seen even one of Natalie Portman's many (seven and counting, I think) interviews done on Letterman, they would know what I'm talking about. He's a great interviewer (which is why I am so looking forward to seeing her on HIS show).

And, yes, they do sometimes ask the same or similar questions, but that's not always the case. Dave has a knack for getting those "funny stories" out of his guests. Conan too.

So, you see, like I said before, it does make a difference. A WORLD of difference.

(P.S.) Can you tell I hate Leno?
Old 22-06-2004, 11:12 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #23
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
Well, it depends on the person conducting the interview (it can make a world of difference, in my opinion). People like David Letterman are somehow able to evoke certain things out of celebrities when they're on his show (probably because he's a comedic genius). It's always entertaining to watch how he interacts with guests, ESPECIALLY beautiful women. If anyone has seen even one of Natalie Portman's many (seven and counting, I think) interviews done on Letterman, they would know what I'm talking about. He's a great interviewer (which is why I am so looking forward to seeing her on HIS show).

And, yes, they do sometimes ask the same or similar questions, but that's not always the case. Dave has a knack for getting those "funny stories" out of his guests. Conan too.

So, you see, like I said before, it does make a difference. A WORLD of difference.

(P.S.) Can you tell I hate Leno?
I agree Letterman is far better than Leno who's really so over-rated...he's just not funny. Lettermen by contrast is a comedic genius for sure...

There is however only a small scope for difference...however good the interviewer is the topics WILL be the same, with just minorly different results. It'd be worth watching, but it will be very similar.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 11:31 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #24
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

I just want to know what time it is on in *California*...West Coast. Simply subtracting hours from the East Coast doesn't work in this case, and not only do I dispise math, but I suck at it. Plus, it's summer.
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 11:34 PM   Officer #25
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Well, let's see. I'm in the Central time zone and you are in the Western (which is two hours ahead, I believe since there are only four time zones on the mainland). So if it comes on at 10:35 here ...

Bah. I don't know what time it comes on in California, since I highly doubt it comes on at 8 something, lol. Can't help you there, Kelsey. Sorry! Look on CBS.com, maybe?
Old 22-06-2004, 11:38 PM   Senior Registered Member #26
Elijahfan

it would be great if Keira was on Conan. it's funny how he always says outrageous stuff and dances and jumps on the table. not many hosts do that.

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~
Elijahfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 11:42 PM   #27
Sean
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey
I just want to know what time it is on in *California*...West Coast. Simply subtracting hours from the East Coast doesn't work in this case, and not only do I dispise math, but I suck at it. Plus, it's summer.
Use http://tv.yahoo.com or http://www.tvguide.com to check for next weeks showtime.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 11:48 PM   Knightley News #28
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

Here's a nice pic from on the stage outside after Avril's performance. At least you can see her eyes on this one:

Paul
Old 23-06-2004, 12:38 AM   Officer #29
Mags
Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey

Kels, if I recall correctly, West Coast shows actually come on at the same time as East Coast shows, just 3 hours later. So if it's on at 11:35pm Eastern, it's on at 11:35pm Pacific.

Coolest thing about the interview? Keira likes Guinness. Rocking. I however did not like the hair, and I did not like the dress. Meh.
Mags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2004, 01:10 AM   Officer #30
Renegade
Stock Boy

The time was 11:30pm pacific. I was awake and anticipating the interview. Before I know it, I'm opening my eyes and seeing 30am on the clock. Sucks. (Well, glad I recorded it in case I did fall asleep )
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2004, 01:16 AM   #31
Sean
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
The time was 11:30pm pacific. I was awake and anticipating the interview. Before I know it, I'm opening my eyes and seeing 30am on the clock. Sucks. (Well, glad I recorded it in case I did fall asleep )
Are you going to be able to do a quality video capture of it? If someone doesn't have the space on a webserver to host it, could always do a bittorrent.
Old 23-06-2004, 01:21 AM   #32
Vertical Vortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahfan
it would be great if Keira was on Conan. it's funny how he always says outrageous stuff and dances and jumps on the table. not many hosts do that.
Yeah, i love conan, especially with that dog (shit... i've forgot his name). Damn that was funny

Hmm, on suprnova.org they have Late night episodes.. but there like 2 months old... so iam geussing that there are captures of the last episodes... but didnt post on s.org... so maybe someone else got them..?

anyone?
Old 23-06-2004, 01:22 AM   #33
Vertical Vortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean
Are you going to be able to do a quality video capture of it? If someone doesn't have the space on a webserver to host it, could always do a bittorrent.
yeah, so can i (mirroring) i've got 500 mb space left on a 100mbit connection... please let me know, i want to help
Old 23-06-2004, 02:03 AM   #34
Glare

Anyone else think her hair looks crap and the clothes she wore were a tad ...open?
Old 23-06-2004, 02:33 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #35
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

Thankyou Mags for simply telling me the time it comes on. I appreciate it very much.

On a personal note...one of the "few" things Keira and I don't have in common. I can't stand the taste of Guinness.

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Old 23-06-2004, 03:08 AM   Senior Registered Member #36
gracie
Goddess

they replay jay leno at two am the next week

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
gracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2004, 03:52 AM   #37
Sean
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie
they replay jay leno at two am the next week
I saw that on Yahoo's TV listing but it lists all the 2AM shows as a repeat of May 1, 1992. Any idea as to which day it will be on at 2AM at?

And Guinness is awesome. It's better from a tap though, and that's harder to find in the States. (I had it on tap in a pub in London)
Old 23-06-2004, 04:51 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #38
Oencross
Officer

Video will be up for a few days... I'll leave all remaining bandwith for this month to the vid. So basically one week will be the duration for you to download the vid. I'll post it in this thread. Be sure to check on it!
Oencross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2004, 04:59 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #39
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean
And Guinness is awesome. It's better from a tap though, and that's harder to find in the States. (I had it on tap in a pub in London)
Yeah, I had it in a pub in London too, but I'm just a light beer person.

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Old 23-06-2004, 12:36 PM   #40
Vertical Vortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare
Anyone else think her hair looks crap and the clothes she wore were a tad ...open?
yeah, its not my taste either...
its nice, only the fact you cant she her eyes is crapy...