Question - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Administratum > KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues

KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues Anything relating to the website and forums themselves. You post it, we'll answer it.

Old 28-07-2004, 12:29 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #1
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Question

I noticed Archimedes said a discussion of piracy was against the rules...yet I didn't spot this anywhere in the rules...is this the case? It's just material piracy was being discussed regarding KA's box office in Asia...and I didn't notice anyone raise an objection to that...just to be clear what the rule is, y'know, so as to avoid future issues. (Could a clear rule be posted under the rules? Just to clear up the issue for the future is all?).

While I'm here, I'd like to point out I was hoping the thread would discuss movie piracy as was raised in the KA thread from which it came (the question was how bad Asian piracy might affect KA's take). I did NOT intend it to become a discussion about non-material piracy (downloading) but material piracy...my apologies if that wasn't made clear.

As always what the admins/mods/staff say goes...I'm not seeking to "appeal" as there is no appeal from the admins , and certainly not the Bazmeister . Was just interested to get the question answered and apologise for posting something that was against a rule I knew nothing about (and in fact wasn't even supposed to be about non-material piracy).
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2004, 09:02 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #2
acliff
llama llama duck

Thats has got nothing to do with it Edward.

www.serverseed.com, the host of this site, does not condone warez, piracy or illegal software distribution or promotion. Whereas I thought that standard discussion of the topic was acceptable, as what is written within the forums is technically not serverseed's responsibility (website owner Bazzle has full responsibility I believe) I may be wrong.

If you're concerned read serverseed's rules, as its not in KKW's.
So people are free to discuss underage sex, drugs etc... but not piracy...
Shiver me timbers.
Old 28-07-2004, 04:06 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #3
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up Cliff. I was just curious, wasn't bitching
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote