Ian Fleming of the 21st century says:2 many period films=typecasted 4ever - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 17-09-2008, 05:16 AM   #1
nightNwhitesatin
Newcomer

Lightbulb

The best script I have wrote to be offered to Miss Knightley in March when I visit London and Dublin. I will be bringing my Grandma to see Ireland while attending to other business. She has always wanted to visit Dublin, where her family came from. As Ian Fleming wrote about what would be the future of the world this script is in the same line of thought. Ian's books have (technologically except Moonraker after I thought about it) came true since his writing them 50 years ago. I am the new Ian Fleming. Global Politics, human resources, unorthodox/futuristic weapons (I.E. Plasma Cannon) and more. Script written so well anyone would be an idiot to refuse. Script is done however if Miss Knightley desires to b n the film a few changes will b made. With the uttermost respect will it be offered. There is some business I must attend to before I can pitch the script to Lindy King and hopefully Miss Knightley. Many specifics will need be omitted because the script would be changed a bit then stolen from me because it is a good script whether I have my Screen Writers Guild Card or the Copywrite, it makes no difference the script would still be "stolen".

I can't say I enjoy period films. I can't say that her management is doing anything except setting her up for an eternal typecast and then she will be stuck in the past (figuratively speaking) forever. I have seen too many actors and actresses that were typecast so badly for their film choices and ruined their career through it.

Only a few questions:
Why does one buy a home with a person to keep an eye on them when it is clear they cheated on them? One shouldn't have to keep an eye on someone that truly loves them. This is sad.
Furthermore why should one pay half for a house when the other party that would live there has the pounds to pay for the whole thing. To me that is like taking someone to a place on a date to eat and at the end of dinner telling them they have to pick up half the check. Pity.
Sienna Miller or some other actress is getting all the films Keira should be getting and her body shape has nothing to do with it. Oh and the outrage of not putting her in the Maxim top 100 while only 4 maybe 5 of those on the list can compare and not compare very well. It is clear her skills exceed many that are excelling in a pace so much more quickly. Obviously I see more talent and skill in her than other producers, directors, and her manager (among those that I care not to mention). None of the Pirates isn't something I call action, I call that fantasy.

With all due respect and sincerely,
Ian Fleming of the 21st century

This is a scene I have wrote that was inspired by Miss Knightley's Domino performance.
Please try to visualize.....
Screen reads China
View of Tianamin Square and Chairman Mao's Portrate as back drop.
Small confrence room long table Red Chinese Flag.
The Chinese leader says to a Russian envoy "Neither I nor my people's government are impressed with an envoy that we have never met being sent to represent the nation of Russia but we will at least see what you have to say. What is your name?

A Female envoy speaks Russian saying "My name is Anastasia and we are very glad to have such good relations between our countries and hope to have even better relations in the future. She then puts her hand on the Chinese Dictators hand and says "It could be sooner than later that these relations can improve". As soon as the interpreter finishes what was said the dictator then tells everyone to leave saying "Fi deet la" making everyone go faster and some to run because it means hurry up.
When everyone leaves she pulls out her lipstick and puts some on her lips in a seductive way then held it as you would a zip gun and presses one button and out came a bullet into his head. His head blows up and she then makes a call on the same phone and says in Russian "One snake head removed mission accomplished" as she starts her adventure to escape. She then pulled on a black mask matching her black dress and escapes by hooking a decender to railing on the balcony of the palace.

Sincerely,
Ian Fleming of the 21st Century

Last edited by Digital_Ice; 21-09-2008 at 11:18 PM.
nightNwhitesatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 06:15 PM   #2
ulasoc
Newcomer

Wink

i agree that they are cold as their weather conditions. i have never seen insensitive people like them
ulasoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 07:38 PM   #3
nightNwhitesatin
Newcomer

I'm very glad that not only was the scene approved but those in the know are aware of how things work in the former Soviet Block and those to their far South. Their Governments are Cruel but the people have no control over the Government. Thank you for your approval ulasoc. I am flattered. I always try to follow procedure and protocol. Once again thank you very much for your reply.

May I request Keira Fan's input on this. I ask this so I can present the world with what it deires to see in a film about spies. What would you like to see in a spy movie? Realistic stories or fiction? What would you all want to see Keira do? What types of scenes would you like to see her doing? Hand to hand combat, nunchucks, katanas (I myself would like to teach her how to use two katanas or nunchucks at once that would make an awesome scene), car chase, motercycle chase?

Sincerely,
21st Century Ian Fleming

Last edited by Digital_Ice; 21-09-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Old 21-09-2008, 11:21 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #4
Digital_Ice

Ok, I've let alot slide. But enough is enough.

If people don't want to reply, thats their prerogative. You cannot demand that people respond to your threads.

Additionally, you seem to be making an awful lot of the same types of rant filled, demanding threads (not to mention continual spamming of a large james bond image that adds nothing to your posts)

Consider this your only warning.
Old 22-09-2008, 12:07 AM   #5
nightNwhitesatin
Newcomer

Thumbs down I am new here, please forgive me oh great one.

The big bond pic was suppose to be my avitar until I found out how to have and avitar pic. Other than that I don't feel like I owe anyone an explination. The large pic was only on 3-4 times as well as the fact that I have made only 2 threads. None demanding anymore so than others made previously to my joining. Is it too considered too pushy to say "Vote now"? What one views as a rant might be what others view as the truth. All has been done with honorable intentions. All has been done because I'm jammed up with writers block because I am taking a break from the script. If people are not encouraged to put their ideas here then why is the site here?

Sincerely,
21st Century Ian Fleming
Old 07-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #6
keiraRules

Smile

Kate Winslet, Helena Bonham Carter all did lots and lots of period films at the start its how you get big look at them now both have good carrers. Trust me keira is doing well some of the stuff that shes got coming up is different if she did just nowadays films (which lots of actors do like cameron daiz etc.. no one have a go at them for always doing now adays films do they) then she might not be as sugessful.
Look kate Blanset or where ever her name is she moved to LA and hasn't done well the same with most others which i probably don't known coz there haven't done well, keira was the only one on forbes highest paid list this year that wasn't an american (might not actually made that much but Will Smith, camron daiz proably did get as much as frobes said too just don't want to admit it).
The british film buisness isn't that big and period flims are the only ones that made big hits as there easier to come up with, americans might find british comedys as good as they don't always get the jokes or are cuture most british T.V Shows (like the office) have been americanized (which is sad as we have to learn about there slag words and culture from 'Heroes' 'Ugly Betty' etc...)
we haven't had a big hit comdey in years are last was "love actually" which keira was in if there was another like that around i better kiera would be in it.
keiraRules is offline   Reply With Quote