Capt Jack is back! Will Keira be? - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira's Movies & Projects

Keira's Movies & Projects The place to discuss Keira's movies, projects and anything else you hear with your ear to the ground...

Old 25-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #1
Ian

Capt Jack is back! Will Keira be?

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/25092008/...in-jack-0.html
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
Elizabethine

i think Keira will not play there again.... she told she donīt want play in next piretes
Old 26-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
ulasoc
Newcomer

we are looking forward to watch her new projects. What kind of films is she suppose to play? i am waiting your opinions
ulasoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 06:11 AM   #4
Surprize

nope.
Surprize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2008, 11:38 AM   #5
dave

It wouldn't be the same without her. I don't believe Johnny Depp could carry that franchise alone. In fact, I believe that the Pirates movies wouldn't be any fun without Keira (and unfortunately, Orlando Bloom.) Of course the opinion of an old man like me doesn't mean a thing to the people making movies.

Well, i just read about "Cutthroat Island", one of my favorite Pirate Movies. Boy, they lost a lot of money on that, and it's a perfectly marvelous movie. I guess Keira will always be the only strong female lead in a Pirate Movie. Nobody would finance another after "Cutthroat Island". Too bad. I certainly thought that the third "Pirates of The Caribbean" movie was going in the right direction when it showed Keira was in charge.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2008, 12:33 PM   #6
eelliiinn

i never thougth i would be saying this but... i dont want a POTC4 i think it migth ruin the series... :/
Old 01-10-2008, 09:01 PM   #7
x.keirafan.x

I hope she does play the role. But you never know.
x.keirafan.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #8
PiratePrincess

not likely

i cannot really see the possibility of Keira or Orlando playing in it again due to the ending of the last movie. Will and Elizabeth can only see each other every 10 years now so unless the movie is 10 years in the future and takes place in one day... well... there it is...
Old 07-10-2008, 09:50 PM   #9
keiraRules

Smile

sad about pirates movie as Elizabeth Swan is well part of the story i don't see how it can be any good without the charater Elizabeth Swan it would be sad without keira naturally but just elizabeth swan i part of the whole movies and story.
I really don't see how she can be written out as she is The Pirate KING, she was made the king of all pirates buy Jack in the last movie and Pirate Captain of the Empress and Pirate Lord of the South China Sea, i don't think it will be as good unless they get a new elizabeth which i don't see happening cause in the U.K glamour magazine she said if they think about getting a new actor to play her keira said she would rather play her role agian rather than give it up to some esle.
And also Will Turner is captain of the Flying Dutchman Every 10 years, Will may step on land for one day, Which he did in AWE after the credits went up, he is bound to the Flying Dutchman forever more and as part of his job he has to Guide the souls lost at sea they go to Davy Jones's Locker (like Jack did).
how are they going to write them out, what are they going to say about elizabeth unless they kill her off, with Will it might be fine as he can step on land only once a day every 10 years but what are they going to say about her that she just sits there waiting on the beach for Will and not doing her job as captain or pirate king/lord.

I love johnny depp to bits but he does have a lot of very cool movies in the works so i would rather see them than this really,disney must have payed him a lot which is proabaly why he's doing this he all ready get lots and lots per a movie but i guess they made him an offer he couldn't turn down (Disney reportedly are paying johnny around $56 million for the fouth one).
Unless they pay keira and orlando a simpler or high price i don't see them in this movie keira clearly wants to do other things and she already gets good money for her films all ready so i think they would have to give lots away which might loss them money if it isn't a BIG blockbuster to make up for it. As for orlando he hasn't done big movies since this so i don't see why he wont do it.

The Pirates of The Caribbean has been a part of her life for a long time she was only 17 when she did the first one shes now 23 years old this has been part of her life for 6 years how (first film was filmed in 2002 last film released in 2007) i don't blame her but then if its been part of her life for so long she might miss it i think pirates will be the only film that keira make sequels of don't think she would want to do this agian, orlando has done it twice with this and LOTR's might be why he might not want to do it agian.

SORRY FOR THE LOOOOONG POST
keiraRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:03 PM   #10
luis

i think that will smidt or oorlendo or something ifen dont play with the new movie because they are ''maried''
Old 09-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #11
andrey92

few days ago i read that johnie will take the biggest honorarium in history about filming in potc4, and that, that credibly bloom and knightley would not roling there. sad, maybe, because then film lose a lot of its auditorium who likes bloom or knightley and film can be bad by itself because a lot of general characters is gone. i think that this film would nit be so popular that film sbefore it
Old 12-10-2008, 08:29 AM   #12
Surprize

I also heard that the screen writer will be another than in first movies, but I don't remember her name.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #13
Elizabethine

if Keira and Orlando will NOT be there I am sure I will NOT go to the cinema......īcause it will be really rubish without them
Old 12-10-2008, 03:50 PM   #14
eelliiinn

I agree with Elizabethine; this film is gonna be rubbish!
Old 13-10-2008, 10:49 AM   #15
Surprize

To my mind, the main character is Sparrow that's why I can bear this movie without Will and Elizabeth. And by the way, almost always all the sequels are rubbish.
Old 21-10-2008, 03:00 AM   #16
artsydoll
Newcomer

sadly not. She doesn't want to reprise her role
artsydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 07:01 PM   #17
misswolfie07

!

they can't do another without will and elizabeth...thats just silly! they were in the last film more than jack!
i think elizabeth and wills son will find a way to release his will from the dutchman...they cant leave it how it ended! how can anyoe wait ten years to see their husband for one day!
Old 28-10-2008, 03:46 PM   #18
Siempie

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswolfie07 View Post
they can't do another without will and elizabeth...thats just silly! they were in the last film more than jack!
i think elizabeth and wills son will find a way to release his will from the dutchman...they cant leave it how it ended! how can anyoe wait ten years to see their husband for one day!
Can't she stay at the Dutchman with Will? Or else maybe someone (Elizabeth, so she has a big part?^^) could find a solution to the problem. We'll see :P

I think the movie'll suck if Elizabeth and Will are not in it. Without them Jack can't play as good as he did in the first parts anyway, I think.
Old 29-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #19
troychou

Quote:
Originally Posted by siempie View Post
can't She Stay At The Dutchman With Will? Or Else Maybe Someone (elizabeth, So She Has A Big Part?^^) Could Find A Solution To The Problem. We'll See

I Think The Movie'll Suck If Elizabeth And Will Are Not In It. Without Them Jack Can't Play As Good As He Did In The First Parts Anyway, I Think.
Maybe ,but I Hope She Will
Old 07-11-2008, 01:40 AM   #20
Urbanebula
Ice's Wingman

I think Depp carried the third film on his own. I didn't think even he would do a 4th film, let alone Bloom or Keira.