West Ham and reality. - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 10-04-2008, 09:44 PM   #1
Marco Amorim

West Ham and reality.

Poor Keira, she never saw West Ham winning anything,major titles, since she was born. They last won the Cup in 1979-80. I, at least, saw Leix§es win some volleyball titles, both in men and ladies, although the last in men was in 1988-89, making the double. In ladies, it was in 1991-92, the last. I was young but i saw and read in the newspapers. Soccer, things are worst, i'm only seing the 2nd appearence of Leix§es in the top flight since my birth, we have 21 before. In soccer she has more reasons to cheer than me, but, we have a thing in common in this, not great victories to remember in soccer; volleyball i've seen some.
Like i've said before money rules: i've seen people running after a money i don't even have doing things that devils would be ashamed. Even girls after that money, i've seen everything and really everything and i mean everything without undressing them. This, not talking of games to companies' purpose or both altogether, it's confusing but it happenned.The blog gives a general idea of it along with sports things.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:48 PM   Senior Registered Member #2
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

we get it, you like sports and you want to publicise your blog.

EDIT: oh, right, you people like sports too.
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Last edited by Porcelain_Doll; 11-04-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #3
I Luv Keira
Keira Smitten Troublemaker

We could have won the FA cup in the 05/06 season. Damn the Scousers!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:51 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #4
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

I watched the University of Alabama win the college football National Championship live... and in person at the Superdome in New Orleans when they trounced the Miami Hurricanes 34-13 in one of the greatest upsets (and defensive displays...Miami's only touchdown came on a punt return) in college football history.
I've also seen my Tampa Bay Buccaneers crush the Oakland Raiders 48-21 in Super Bowl XXXVII and the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Calgary Flames in seven games to win the Stanley Cup.
And, as far as soccer goes, I watched the Tampa Bay Rowdies get pretty close to some NASL championships...though sadly I was too young to see their only championship.

I win.