Keira on Bebo?.. - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 30-01-2008, 02:49 AM   #1
canadiangirl<3
Newcomer

Keira on Bebo?..

Hi everyone , I was looking up some stuff on keira when i came across this account on www.bebo.com , and I was wondering if theres anyway to tell if its really her...because there are alot of fakes out there...but out of the ones i have seen this is one of the most accuret(sp?) as far as the info goes...
The account is http://www.bebo.com/KeiraK3 ...anyway it might not be her but tell me what you think...
canadiangirl<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 04:07 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #2
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

I'm pretty sure since the "meteoric rise to fame" bit has been lifted from the front page of this site, it's a fake. Not even a good cut and paste job.
Old 30-01-2008, 04:49 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #3
Digital_Ice

I'm pretty sure even Keira knows how to use a spellchecker, and has even a basic grasp of the fundamentals of the English language... like correct use of the shift key.

Quote:
bend it like becham and pirates of the caribean.
Myself, who is dyslexic, had to study through the school holidays, and I was only permitted to work on productions if they didn't interf
My latest role sees her b
Scared Of Pirates jokeing
acting and messing about with jthe lads
I was orn On A bet ... my famiy were realy poor and my mum realy whanted another child and my dad said you can have a child if you sell aplay script and she did and wala her ei am )
....to quote but a few.

and even if there was the slightest possibility that was her... it' would be the single most pretentious and self-aggrandising biography ever written.

That is so obviously a copy and paste from our biography page with a few alterations to try and shift it from the third person to the first.

So to answer your question, no. There isn't a hope in hell that that is the real keira, just like every other myspace, facebook, bebo, habbo, LiveJournal profile that makes a point of saying "I am not a fake" as many times as possible.
Old 30-01-2008, 07:46 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #4
Leonie
Elle

Quote:
Fans
Please do not call me a fake as it offends me. I am real and anyone who says am fake sorry I will delete and block you. The reason I joined Bebo is because I have heard it is a good way to connect with fans and that is what I want to do. i am the real thing
Alright, we won't call you a fake... we'll just sue you for copyright.
Old 30-01-2008, 02:05 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #5
Digital_Ice

!!!!!

Now thats a damn good idea

One of my mates is a lawyer, so I will get them to draft an official looking letter.
Old 30-01-2008, 07:58 PM   #6
canadiangirl<3
Newcomer

ya its mostlikly a fake....I hate people who go on the internet and pretend to be other poeple...they obviously have no life...
canadiangirl<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 08:34 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #7
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

zomg you found her! This is almost definitely her real profile.
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote