National character - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 03-12-2007, 11:38 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #21
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad View Post
people in New York will drive through a puddle on purpose to splash water on you
A dam freakin proud of it
Old 04-12-2007, 12:13 AM   Senior Registered Member #22
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Get ya own fahkin caaah, then you won't get none a da wateh on ya. And quit walkin' so close to the fahkin puddles.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:41 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #23
Foeni

Danes are friendly, good humoured and slightly racist.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:08 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #24
Digital_Ice

... and mean drunks
Old 06-12-2007, 04:50 AM   #25
Surprize

About the Russian - they are mean and sometimes it seems they hate everyone.
Surprize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 03:18 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Every country has some mean and hateful people and Good and caring people (except the Brits, they're all cretins). As for me, I am a good and caring American, young and handsome(when i'm not sick) and very good at sex.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:22 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #27
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Cretins? Bah! We used to own you people. In fact we owned most of the world. It was precisely because we were good and kind that we gave it back.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:46 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #28
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

We kicked you pussies arses 200 years ago and we can do it again
Old 06-12-2007, 09:16 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #29
Leonie
Elle

The Dutch made three big mistakes. Had we not, you would all be speaking Dutch.

1. We exchanged New Amsterdam for Suriname so the English could turn it into New York. We all know how that ended.
2. We didn't claim Australia when we found it (several times, but let's not be pedantic).
3. William III felt the need to fall of his horse and die. Otherwise you would all be OOOOURS.

Bit of a shame.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:16 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #30
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman View Post
We kicked you pussies arses 200 years ago and we can do it again
Pffft. We let you believe that. Just like we let you believe you won WWII.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:38 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #31
Digital_Ice

actually, it wasn't untill the french got involved with all their european allies that the British were overwealmed, the prime minister resigned, and the new PM (who was a supporter of constitutional rights for colonists, and backed the claim for American independence) made sure the peace treaties were signed... but of course the British are never going to admit that the worlds most powerful empire was beaten by the French. And the americans are never going to admit that the British (excluding Lord North) didn't "loose" the america's but actually supported them getting independance.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:43 AM   #32
Nick

I guess I have to put some input on this seeing as I have done a lot of traveling, although it's mostly in Asia. First off let me clarify, Asian girls don't have sideways vaginas . Although most Asians are a bit excentric, I only wish I could show you some pictures of the way the Asian guys dress, they all look like fairies (by that I mean they look gay). Seriously in Japan some of the men look more feminine than the women.

South Koreans are all queers, we had some South Korean Marines ride aboard my ship and they walked around holding hands and they would feed eachother at meal times. One time one of our sailors saw two Korean Marines walk out of the same shower stall. It's no wonder all the Asian girls want American boyfriends, or boyfriends from some other Westernized nations, all their own men are fruits.

Anyway, moving along. I have also been to Australia and I have to admit those were probably some of the coolest people I have ever met, not to mention some of the most gorgeous girls probably in the world. The best part was the girls were easy to approach infact some times they would approach us, they're very bold and self confident. Not like American girls at all who are usually totally stuck on themselves and extremely snobby when you try to talk to them.

This is kind of an ironic post considering I'm in the U.S. military and yet I'm the only American on the thread that's bad mouthing my own countrymen. Another thing I noticed in Australia is that they treated our servicemen better than our own countrymen do. In the states there's a lot of places where people will spit on you and call you a baby killer whereas in Australia when we went into pubs we had people buying us rounds of beer when they realized we were American military. Apparently the girls love it when we wear our uniforms too, I wish I had known that at the time because I just went out in ordinary civilian clothes. You don't get that in the states much either, atleast not from my part of the country, as snobby as the girls already are they're even snobbier to men in uniform.

So all in all I'm not even going to try and defend the way my fellow Americans act because it's true, most Americans are loud, abnoxious, and rude. I'm not saying they're all like that, just most of them. The funny thing is I didn't really feel this way until I joined the military and came back home for the first time to recieve nothing but scorn and hatred from my own countrymen.

Well that's enough ranting for today.

"Banish me from eden if you will,
but first let me eat of the fruit of knowledge."
~Col. Robert Green Ingersoll
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:29 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #33
Digital_Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I'm in the U.S. military and yet I'm the only American on the thread that's bad mouthing my own countrymen.
We brits like you.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:25 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #34
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

What Ice said. Both times. There's someone who knows his history. Unlike Ran.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:11 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #35
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Oh...and the English think they're a major footballing nation, though except for the 1966 World Cup, they've been shit.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:15 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #36
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Tell me about it. I'm sick of people going on about how England are a major footballing nation and comparing us to the likes of Germany, Italy or even France. It's embarrassing. We're shit, we've been shit ever since football became more technical and less physical.

This has NOTHING to do with foreigners (there were few foreign players between 1966 and 1996 and no England trophies) and everything to do with the quality of coaching where physical attributes like stamina and workrate are praised more than technical ones. We'll never produce a Messi.
Old 16-12-2007, 10:43 PM   #37
Katielondon
Jezebel

so as a 1/2 English, 1/2 American your saying im snobbish,arrogant,vain,unfriendly and rude and materialistic to boot?
for what i needed to need, she'll make it
love, it's who you know
Katielondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2007, 10:52 PM   #38
Katielondon
Jezebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
Russians actually not all that mean, or drunk, though they make some mean vodka. Not necessarily poor either, although their idea of what constitutes a place suit for living seems to differ from mine. That said, it appears Northerners and me don't quite agree on that topic either.
as someone who enjoys vodka its my opinion that the best vodka ive had is French in the form of Grey Goose or Polish in the form of Snow Leopard, i agree with you about Russians not being mean though, ive known some that are very friendly and fun not to mention stunning.
for what i needed to need, she'll make it
love, it's who you know
Katielondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2008, 02:31 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #39
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katielondon View Post
so as a 1/2 English, 1/2 American your saying im snobbish,arrogant,vain,unfriendly and rude and materialistic to boot?
That... and you don't use soap or dental floss.
Old 18-04-2008, 04:15 PM   #40
Joly

Americans are fat and lazy.
Canadians are pretty cool.
Brits have a weird sense of humour and are rubbish at sport.
The Dutch are clever.
The Germans have awful taste in food, no sense of humour, but care about the environment. Oh, and they're not very good at wars.
French are romantic ponces. But have pretty women.
Greeks are friendly. Well they were to my family anyway.
Aussies: From what I've heard, anybody who visits Australia doesn't want to come back. So Australians must be pretty awesome.
Spaniards all look the same.
Italians like pizza, pasta and mafia.
Chinese people don't know when to stop reproducing. But should do considering they're good at maths.
Japanese people like robots and pokemon.
The Irish are drunk religious madmen.
Scandinavians are clever, have strange languages and stay out of everyone's way.

On the whole, white men can't jump, black men can't swim and everyone's scared of Asians.

I am British so it'd be fair to say we're racist too.
Joly is offline   Reply With Quote