Sad musics - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2007, 02:30 AM   Senior Registered Member #21
Jacoby
'The Flapper'
 
Jacoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 2,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrdad368 View Post
Who were abused?me?fuck you man.I'm going to piss on your abusing.
Bastards can't abuse me.You only can kiss my nuts.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Kiss my nuts. lol
__________________
I'm only here to remind Brad to take his protein pills daily.
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:09 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #22
Digital_Ice
 
Digital_Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 3,741
"piss on your abusing" ...wtf?
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:49 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #23
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrdad368 View Post
Who were abused?me?fuck you man.I'm going to piss on your abusing.
Bastards can't abuse me.You only can kiss my nuts.
Dude, even the skankiest hooker in Tehran wouldn't go near your nuts. It's understandable that you want me to do that though, what with the fact you came frighteningly close to sending me naked pictures of yourself, you horse-faced freak. Oh, and learn English before you get into a slanging match. Is "piss on your abusing" a reference to the fact your daddy gave you golden showers?
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:48 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #24
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen
 
hasselbrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sugar Hill, GA... finally! Civilization!
Posts: 4,590
This reminds me of a fight in high school where the beaten party blurted out "fuck your mother ass-fuck!"
Everyone started laughing so hard, the fight just kind of petered out.
__________________
"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."
I'll try being nicer...if you'll try being smarter.
hasselbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 01:47 PM   #25
Katielondon
Jezebel
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Songs I've cried to:

Kate Havnevik - Grace
Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
Maria Mena - Miss you love
Kelly Clarkson (I know, right?) - Irvine


That's all I can think of right now...
the Imogen Heap cover of Haleluiah(spelling could be off) is also rather depressing, she has a beautiful voice though.
Katielondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 05:26 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Not cried to either but Jeff Buckley's Halleluljah (which is the best version) and Grace are awesome. I think the reason they're so sad stems as much from his tragic death and the fact the world was robbed of such a bright talent so soon after his emergence. The world needs more Jeff Buckley.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:49 PM   #27
mehrdad368
Ranman Raping Horse Boy
 
mehrdad368's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: IRAN
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by haz
Dude, even the skankiest hooker in Tehran wouldn't go near your nuts. It's understandable that you want me to do that though, what with the fact you came frighteningly close to sending me naked pictures of yourself, you horse-faced freak. Oh, and learn English before you get into a slanging match. Is "piss on your abusing" a reference to the fact your daddy gave you golden showers?
My english is not good but it's not important because you understood what i mean.
And it doesn't need to send my naked pictures because you can see them in your mother album.Lot's of naked pictures with your mom there.see them.It'll be one of the most sad song you have ever heard.
Kiss my nuts.you can do it Indian.
__________________
Objects in mirorr are closer than they appear.
mehrdad368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:04 PM   Senior Registered Member #28
Jacoby
'The Flapper'
 
Jacoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 2,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrdad368 View Post
My english is not good but it's not important because you understood what i mean.
And it doesn't need to send my naked pictures because you can see them in your mother album.Lot's of naked pictures with your mom there.see them.It'll be one of the most sad song you have ever heard.
Kiss my nuts.you can do it Indian.
Hazzle: 0
Iran: 1

:icon_jerryspringer_audience_member
__________________
I'm only here to remind Brad to take his protein pills daily.
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:20 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #29
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrdad368 View Post
My english is not good but it's not important because you understood what i mean.
Clearly I didn't or I wouldn't have asked what it meant. See that thing at the end of the last sentence? It's called a question mark, you tool. Unless you're saying "piss on your abusing" WAS a reference to your daddy giving you golden showers as a kid?

"Kiss my nuts" wasn't hard to understand, it's the sort of insult pre-schoolers come out with (so I'm rather amazed Jake found it funny, considering he's wittier than that). Those pictures of you and my mum, they wouldn't happen to look anything like these) would they? My mum slept with Mr Ed? Must have been that stylish dress sense or your fantastic guitar skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby View Post
Hazzle: 0
Iran: 1
Not sure how you figure that (since his "comeback" to my initial post was tame and I hadn't even replied to it yet), but each to their own. Of course it's hard to set high standards for a guy who once thought I was Keira Knightley and wrote "me" love letters. Sent any to Miss Knightley yet Meathead?

(And Jake, if he HAD said what you quoted in your signature THAT would've been pretty cool )

Edit: Of course I could just point out I was sticking up for Meathead over the whole "Allah" issue (whilst trying to diffuse a potential argument between a new member and our favourite Iranian) but since Meathead wants to turn this into a fight, when have you ever known me to back down?

Last edited by Hazzle; 04-10-2007 at 12:58 PM.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:36 PM   Senior Registered Member #30
Jacoby
'The Flapper'
 
Jacoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 2,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle View Post
Not sure how you figure that...
Just trying to start shit.
__________________
I'm only here to remind Brad to take his protein pills daily.
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:46 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #31
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby View Post
Just trying to start shit.
Heh. No need, Meathead already did that, and it's not really like I need encouragement to argue .
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:05 PM   #32
mehrdad368
Ranman Raping Horse Boy
 
mehrdad368's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: IRAN
Posts: 500
ok now fuck off an Indian bastard.Az i know Indians are so ugly.post your picture indian.
__________________
Objects in mirorr are closer than they appear.
mehrdad368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:16 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #33
Ranman
KKW's Therapist
 
Ranman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Traveling the world
Posts: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrdad368 View Post
ok now fuck off an Indian bastard.Az i know Indians are so ugly.post your picture indian.
How dare you say that about my friend :fencing: you horse faced baboon
__________________
My mother told me every girl wants my body, and moms don't lie.
Ranman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:19 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #34
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen
 
hasselbrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sugar Hill, GA... finally! Civilization!
Posts: 4,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrdad368 View Post
ok now fuck off an Indian bastard.Az i know Indians are so ugly.post your picture indian.

Oh the ironing!
__________________
"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."
I'll try being nicer...if you'll try being smarter.
hasselbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:11 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #35
Digital_Ice
 
Digital_Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 3,741
Jokes are one thing. Outright racism is quite another. Consider this your final warning.
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:22 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #36
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Heh. I think Brad's post was pretty much game set and match and I didn't have to argue back!
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.