Sad musics - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-09-2007, 04:55 PM   #1
mehrdad368
Ranman Raping Horse Boy
 
mehrdad368's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: IRAN
Posts: 500
Sad musics

I think you had heard an old music called Gloomy sunday.
I heard a lot about it that people kill themselves after they heard it.
I also heard that but i don't feel suicide.how about you?
__________________
Objects in mirorr are closer than they appear.
mehrdad368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 05:18 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
Mandy
Honourary Brit
 
Mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dorothyville, USA
Posts: 3,400
I know that a lot of people used to listen to "Don't Fear the Reaper" while they commited suicide. That song creeps me out.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 05:35 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #3
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen
 
hasselbrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sugar Hill, GA... finally! Civilization!
Posts: 4,590
Sunday's a popular day with the manic depressives.
Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down is horribly depressing.
__________________
"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."
I'll try being nicer...if you'll try being smarter.
hasselbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2007, 06:35 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
kingdumbass
Senior Member
 
kingdumbass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: michigan, usa
Posts: 866
When I was 15, I tried to off myself while listening to the Smashing Pumpkins song, "Spaceboy"....
Put the song on repeat and swallowed a bottle of Tylenol. Woke up about 2 hours later, high as a kite, and puked my guts out. I never tried anything like that again, and I'm still amazed that I survived.

Good times!
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2007, 10:27 AM   #5
Banana Breakfast
Member
 
Banana Breakfast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NYC/ATL
Posts: 41
Bonnie "Prince" Billy - I See a Darkness.
Banana Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2007, 10:40 AM   #6
Banana Breakfast
Member
 
Banana Breakfast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NYC/ATL
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
I know that a lot of people used to listen to "Don't Fear the Reaper" while they commited suicide. That song creeps me out.
That's because BOC is shit.

On a similar note, when I was like fifteen, my roommate wouldn't stop spinning Nickelback. He'd just keep playing the same cut, over and over -- "Savin' Me." I almost cashed in, night 6, hour 3. I had a noose woven out of toilet paper, but I got lucky and he stepped out long enough for me to scale the disc out the window.
Banana Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2007, 10:05 PM   Senior Registered Member #7
Jacoby
'The Flapper'
 
Jacoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 2,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad View Post
Sunday's a popular day with the manic depressives.
Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down is horribly depressing.
Ohhh, I'm easy like Sunday Mornin'...

There, debunked your theory.

Saddest song would have to go to Elliott Smith with King's Crossing because it's about his own suicide that he committed two weeks after the recording. It just makes me sad that he actually killed himself. Sad songs I usually find uplifting, which is why Bright Eyes is a guilty pleasure o' mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Breakfast
That's because BOC is shit.

On a similar note, when I was like fifteen, my roommate wouldn't stop spinning Nickelback. He'd just keep playing the same cut, over and over -- "Savin' Me." I almost cashed in, night 6, hour 3. I had a noose woven out of toilet paper, but I got lucky and he stepped out long enough for me to scale the disc out the window
Banana Breakfast, guess who just became best friends?

Us.
__________________
I'm only here to remind Brad to take his protein pills daily.
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2007, 10:17 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #8
Mandy
Honourary Brit
 
Mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dorothyville, USA
Posts: 3,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Breakfast View Post
That's because BOC is shit.
So is your username. Can I still call you Allah?
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2007, 11:18 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #9
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby View Post
Ohhh, I'm easy like Sunday Mornin'...

There, debunked your theory.
Not really...that song's bad enough to depress me into suicidal thoughts

Banana Breakfast is cooler than Allah. It really doesn't take much to come up with a blaspheming name (I've done it on other sites) but Banana Breakfast is actually quite funny (I like).
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2007, 11:27 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #10
Mandy
Honourary Brit
 
Mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dorothyville, USA
Posts: 3,400
It's not that, it's because I originally know him as Allah and I don't feel like learning to call him something else.

That's like how I'll never call Ice by his real name.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2007, 11:29 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #11
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
It's not that, it's because I originally know him as Allah and I don't feel like learning to call him something else.
Oh, I figured that might be the case, I was simply commenting on your point that "Banana Breakfast" was shit. Although there was an implication you thought "Allah" was better I know better than to assume. I swear someone called Ice by his real name in the shoutbox a while ago. Nobody ever calls me by my real name. Or my KKW name. People just don't like me. I'd cry but I don't like people either.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 12:08 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #12
Digital_Ice
 
Digital_Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 3,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
That's like how I'll never call Ice by his real name.
i have a real name??? I'm so used to being called Ice i forget!
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 01:14 AM   Senior Registered Member #13
kingdumbass
Senior Member
 
kingdumbass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: michigan, usa
Posts: 866
The saddest song I know is actually "For Martha", by the Smashing Pumpkins....
Also, Tori Amos' cover of "Thank You", by Led Zeppelin.

I have bawled my eyes out while listening to both of those songs.
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 01:23 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #14
Mandy
Honourary Brit
 
Mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dorothyville, USA
Posts: 3,400
Songs I've cried to:

Kate Havnevik - Grace
Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
Maria Mena - Miss you love
Kelly Clarkson (I know, right?) - Irvine


That's all I can think of right now...
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 03:17 AM   #15
Banana Breakfast
Member
 
Banana Breakfast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NYC/ATL
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
So is your username. Can I still call you Allah?
You can either call me Allah or read up on your Pynchon. ...So I guess I'm Allah.
Banana Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 07:35 AM   Senior Registered Member #16
michael22
eternally screwed
 
michael22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 843
Hear you me by Jimmy Eat World has alot of sad connotations for me as it was used for my grandmothers funeral.
Layla by Eric Clapton ( the unplugged version) is sad, powerfull and fucking awesome

To Sheila by the Smashing Pumpkins, Behind Blue Eyes by the Who and Trampled Rose by Tom Waits are all sad, gloomy and great.

38 years old by the Tragically Hip is a sad warning about what my future holds.

I lost count how many people have cried while I played amazing grace for them.

Minnie Ripperton's Loving You almost caused me to commit suicide for the fact that it was so fucking awful and my sister would play over and over again if her boyfriend was a asshole to her.
__________________
88 member of the KK posse, A high powered mutant of some kind to weird to live, to rare to die.-Hunter. S. Thompson
The concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us -lurgh
michael22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 09:27 AM   #17
Banana Breakfast
Member
 
Banana Breakfast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NYC/ATL
Posts: 41
If you wanna' stop just short of EMO, there're things like Lenard Cohen, or maybe Sunny Day's Diary. Then there's what's maybe the most introspective, stunningly emotional hip-hop album I can name: Lucy Ford.
Banana Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 12:00 PM   #18
mehrdad368
Ranman Raping Horse Boy
 
mehrdad368's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: IRAN
Posts: 500
I prefer a black metal song from DEAD for suiciding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana
So I guess I'm Allah.
Allah=God.What kind of god you are?
__________________
Objects in mirorr are closer than they appear.
mehrdad368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 03:54 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #19
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrdad368 View Post
Allah=God.What kind of god you are?
I could see that one coming. One reason I'm glad Banana Breakfast used a new name . Whilst I'm very sure Banana Breakfast could use scathing wit to cut Meathead down to size, I doubt he'd understand enough of it for it to have an effect. After all, the guy's been the butt of incessant abuse ever since he joined and he's still here. If Banana gets rid of him I'll be the happiest man alive.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:33 PM   #20
mehrdad368
Ranman Raping Horse Boy
 
mehrdad368's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: IRAN
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by haz
could see that one coming. One reason I'm glad Banana Breakfast used a new name . Whilst I'm very sure Banana Breakfast could use scathing wit to cut Meathead down to size, I doubt he'd understand enough of it for it to have an effect. After all, the guy's been the butt of incessant abuse ever since he joined and he's still here. If Banana gets rid of him I'll be the happiest man alive.
Who were abused?me?fuck you man.I'm going to piss on your abusing.
Bastards can't abuse me.You only can kiss my nuts.
__________________
Objects in mirorr are closer than they appear.
mehrdad368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.