B R A I N P A N - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > The Gallery

The Gallery Show off your creative talents here!

Old 28-07-2004, 08:32 AM   #1
KRev

B R A I N P A N

INTERNET TERRORIST RING FOILED BY INTERNATIONAL CYBERAGENTS

AP - 10 minutes ago

by KRev, AP special correspondent

At an impromptu press conference, FBI Director Dick Johnson announced the capture of two of four known ringleaders of the international terrorist ring "Wavefront" after a two week intercontinental pursuit.

Terror ring founder Winthrop Devonshire (a.k.a. “Barrington”) and his right hand Drew Humphries (“Liam”) surrendered to the international taskforce after a twelve-hour firefight on the island of St. Croix and are now being held at the U.S.’s Guantanamo Bay. Government insiders reassured AP that the preponderance of physical evidence and recently legalized interrogation methods will soon lead authorities to the remaining ringleaders and key international operatives.

Innocently known to the Internet community as the Keira Knightley Wavefront, this tightly regimented, deadly organization, rivals Al Queda in its ferocity and intercontinental reach, Johnson explains. Recent concerns that the terror network is even larger than originally projected are well justified given the website’s hit count: over one million unique visitors as of July of this year. “There are only 397 suspected terrorists registered on the site,” Johnson expounds, “Though there may be tens of thousands Wavefront fighters around the globe, given the site’s unusually high level of activity.”

In a preliminary interview with AP correspondents, Keira Knightley, the 19 year old burgeoning movie star for whom the fan-site is named, had no comment about the website or alleged terrorist activity. Knightley’s mother, playwright and agent/spokesperson Sharman MacDonald, fiercely denies allegations that her daughter’s international acting schedule corresponds to reported terrorist smuggling routes and hideouts. “The website is completely unofficial, unauthorized, and is in no way, shape, or form connected to my daughter or our family.”

Johnson attributed the mission's current successes to the “cordially collaborative” efforts of the FBI, DOHS, CIA, MI6, Interpol and Google.

More to come as the story unfolds...

Last edited by KRev; 29-07-2004 at 12:12 AM.
KRev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2004, 09:55 AM   Senior Registered Member #2
Narg
Westie Yobbo

lol, nice read, pretty funny
Old 28-07-2004, 12:11 PM   Senior Registered Member #3
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Amusing stuff. The admins themselves seen it yet?

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2004, 12:24 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #4
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

You emailed me saying you are submitting anrticlefor the newsriters competition. Although this is quite funny and well written it isn't the sort of website update we are used to seeing. If you had followed the rules I set out, PM'd me the article rather than starting a rather useless thread, then maybe, just maybe we would have considered it. Try again with a real news item, and we will see what you can do.

That goes to everyone btw. Get PMing me with your NEWS stories.
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2004, 04:30 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #5
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Very funny though Poggs, and maybe this guy should submit more of his funnies to the Gallery?
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2004, 01:01 AM   #6
KRev

C'mon, aps. Useless thread? It's the Gallery.
Old 29-07-2004, 12:12 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #7
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

This thread half made my day.
Well done sir. You win this chocolate biscuit. I look forward to reading more about the plight of the KKW Terror Network.
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2004, 10:02 PM   #8
KRev

You're welcome, your Knightley Highness.

Maybe the follow up reports will fully make your day, Your Grace...