Announcement: KKWBBQ 1.0 imminent! - Page 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 12-08-2004, 10:28 PM   Officer #61
EmotionSickness
Cutie

So, do y'all have any pictures for the rest of us, or what? Surely you took pictures!
Old 12-08-2004, 10:34 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #62
acliff
llama llama duck

I know y'all want pictures of me, but unfortunately due to the hideous sight of Haz, the charge in my camera battery ran away with my disregard for people's aesthetic senses.
I did manage to take the one picture, which I will post shortly :P
Old 12-08-2004, 10:37 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #63
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Yeah...I seem to have that effect on cameras...

Actually far too much fun was had to be bothering with taking pictures for you lot who couldn't be arsed coming...no I don't care that you're in the states...no bloody excuse...we have planes

As for those of you much closer to home who didn't come...you REALLY have some explaining to do
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 10:59 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #64
acliff
llama llama duck

Photo as promised, something infinitely more palatable and tasteful than Haz:

And there was Apoggy thinking that it was a picture of him while he was sleeping, in compromising positions (tea bagging and bismarking). I owe him enough not to show those :err:
Old 12-08-2004, 11:08 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #65
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Yeah...we saved that bit of the burger for "someone"...we forgot to post it to him...DAMN!
Old 12-08-2004, 11:21 PM   Officer #66
EmotionSickness
Cutie

I really did want to come, Haz ... I swear! But, I looked it up (when I first heard about it), and a round trip ticket to pretty much anywhere in jolly old England from Houston, TX would have ran me around $900 and, to put it blunty, that's money I just don't have right now (in between paying for my new car and saving for college). Did anyone that isn't native to the UK/Europe come?

As for being too busy/having too much fun to take some piccies -- I can understand, but snapping photographs is like a second nature for me. At a formal gathering, with friends, whatever, I whip the cam out (I guess it's the girly girl in me).

Ohh well. There's always next year. Maybe I'll be wealthy enough by then.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:25 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #67
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
I really did want to come, Haz ... I swear! But, I looked it up (when I first heard about it), and a round trip ticket to pretty much anywhere in jolly old England from Houston, TX would have ran me around $900 and, to put it blunty, that's money I just don't have right now (in between paying for my new car and saving for college). Did anyone that isn't native to the UK/Europe come?
Oh no...don't think you're getting round me that easy missy...oh wait...you're right...noone who isn't native to the UK...let alone Europe...did come...was just us English folk...does Cliff's Koreaness count?! No...didn't think so...bah!

Quote:
As for being too busy/having too much fun to take some piccies -- I can understand, but snapping photographs is like a second nature for me. At a formal gathering, with friends, whatever, I whip the cam out (I guess it's the girly girl in me).
Yah...and we coulda done with a girl or two too...I mean I know I'm pretty hideous looking and smell but if the guys could stomach it, why couldn't you girlies?

Quote:
Ohh well. There's always next year. Maybe I'll be wealthy enough by then.
Damn straight...we want some bloody girls to come next time...hey if you get enough girls to come I'll even promise NOT to attend...can't say fairer than that
Old 12-08-2004, 11:38 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #68
acliff
llama llama duck

Who said I could stomach it?
And yes, more women. We need a couple of MQ outlets to improve the whole experience. Next time, we'll be more organised, with the aim to stop Haz from coming...