Announcement: KKWBBQ 1.0 imminent! - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 30-07-2004, 12:45 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #41
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

What Ducky said bout beer...England...bestest...evarrr...nuff said.

I mean me, Ducky, Frank, Cliff, Bazzle, Poggs, and Liam...how could this BBQ be ANYTHING but the bestest?!
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2004, 03:17 AM   #42
alby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
Sounds good! I'll bring the lighter. Then we can split all of our goods.
The only thing you'd bring is a lighter? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoggy
Don't you all just wish you were English AND live in England.
Nope, I like California.

Besides, there's no place in the world, aside from America, where the pizza delivery boy can arrive at your house before the ambulance would. ::laughs:: :err:
Old 30-07-2004, 03:59 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #43
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Besides, there's no place in the world, aside from America, where the pizza delivery boy can arrive at your house before the ambulance would. ::laughs:: :err:
Hehe...much as I love the NHS, during the day you're probably better off walking to Hospital than waiting for an ambulance...less so at night.

(Just to be clear, I'm not pissing on paramedics...they saved my mum's life once so I wouldn't do that...just that we were lucky that it was the early hours of the morning )
Old 08-08-2004, 11:05 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #44
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

The time is nearly upon us and we don't know who is coming and where it will be.

On location there is a good chance we can use my slightly broken house in the afternoon (retire to a local drinking establishment for the evening).

We will need food, drink and a barbeque, that is if anyone is still coming.

Sound off all attendees.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 11:16 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #45
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Im definately coming, evrything is booked and i'm itching to sit on a coach for near to 5 hours.
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 11:18 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #46
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckula
The time is nearly upon us and we don't know who is coming and where it will be.

On location there is a good chance we can use my slightly broken house in the afternoon (retire to a local drinking establishment for the evening).

We will need food, drink and a barbeque, that is if anyone is still coming.

Sound off all attendees.
At very worst, we can buy those disposable bbqs and get 12packs of aberdeen angus quarter pounders. +beer.
Old 08-08-2004, 11:27 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #47
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

Not entirely sure if I'm going to be in attendance at the party of the century.
Money's a bit of a cunt at the moment, I owe my parents about ten times what I've got and trying desperately to save for University to stop myself being destitute.

More as I have it.
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 01:29 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #48
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Of course I'm coming...The Hazzle would be SORELY missed and the BBQ would no longer be the Party of the Century (I make it look good ) if I didn't...I have an obligation to my people

But once I fail my exams due to not revising (first one is about 6 days after the BBQ...gg) I shall probably have to slave at SEVERAL dead end jobs, working all hours God sends, my career in tatters, and I shall never again be able to attend another KKW meet...so all you lovely people out there best fucking come or you may well miss your one and only chance to meet the legendary Haz.
Old 09-08-2004, 06:51 PM   Senior Registered Member #49
Richard
Dated

I shall dismiss the KKWBBQ this time, is this the only one?

Besides, I have a rather bad feeling you brits might try and poison us. Usually events such as this turn out ok for the first couple of hours, but then with legendary Haz there... the massacre...

Make sure and take pics. It'll last longer.

Last edited by Richard; 09-08-2004 at 09:05 PM.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 12:09 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #50
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
Usually events such as this turn out ok for the first couple of hours, but then with legendary Haz there... the massacre...
Oh the horror!

Well sadly it seems the numbers have dwindled and died...most likely as a result of my confirming I'd be there...sorry...but KKWBBQ will still, it seems, go ahead...it's like a juggernaut and nothing can stop it...not even if Saddam gatecrashed or if we saw a 747, piloted by Osama himself, headed right for us would we allow ourselves to be drawn away from the true path of KKWBBQ.

Pictures MAY follow...if of course my ugly mug doesn't cause breakage to the lens. Then again I suppose I could just steer well clear of anyone and thereby avoid the pictures and the annoyance of others in one go
Old 10-08-2004, 12:43 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #51
Mandy
Honourary Brit

I'm guessing that whole plan of you guys coming to the states has flushed down the shitters, eh?

We could have our own in the states. Me, Ash, Magz and whoever else wants to come. Ash actually lives like 30 minutes away from me. Still never met her.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 01:07 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #52
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
I'm guessing that whole plan of you guys coming to the states has flushed down the shitters, eh?
Money will dictate that...I for one would still love to

Quote:
We could have our own in the states. Me, Ash, Magz and whoever else wants to come. Ash actually lives like 30 minutes away from me. Still never met her.
You should...we want pictures...lots of drunken naked debauchery by the American KKW ladies...arrrrr.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:33 AM   Officer #53
Mags
Officer

Christ...I can't get to Kansas...you folks should come to Denton. We'll kick my roommate out and get shitfaced.

rahr

(That is of course assuming I have enough money to go back to school, and if I don't, I should have plenty for booze)
Mags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 08:23 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #54
acliff
llama llama duck

Today is all kicks off.

I go into london, do some shopping.
Meet Leonie at 1. Joyous days.

Meet Apoggy at 3:30ish. Day gets worse.
Perhaps even Haz. omfg kill me.

Drinking commences, much merriment, then back to teddington etc, for more drinking, this time with Olek and Duckula.

Tomorrow is another day, hopefully the sun will be out....
Old 10-08-2004, 11:21 PM   #55
tita*

You are all bastards.
Old 10-08-2004, 11:34 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #56
acliff
llama llama duck

Now if you were on MSN, then we could talk about why we're all bastards. Or you could fly out here tomorrow, and then we could discuss it in person
Old 11-08-2004, 01:39 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #57
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

The day pretty much was for Cliff as he planned it...sadly for him, yes he DID have to contend with meeting me...the "Haz not welcome" signs didn't work...shame as he went to so much effort with the crayons and everything

Seriously...merriment was had...more so at the pub...but tomorrow I suspect is when major funness will occur...Olek seemed a funny chap...interesting and intelligent...gg...and Ducky was...well...Ducky...and we love him for it

I was smelly...but nothing new...Poggs was remarkably funnier in real life...and Cliff again proved why he's so much wittier online

Til tomorrow then...what odds do I get that I shan't be welcome when I turn up?
Old 12-08-2004, 09:23 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #58
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Til tomorrow then...what odds do I get that I shan't be welcome when I turn up?
With the benefit of hindsight? :P

The first KKW BBQ is over. People missing from the BBQ left right and centre, Notably, Liam, Barrington, Leonie (who's friend's family thought we might be crazy axe murdering stalkers.... where did they get that idea *sharpens knife*), meggiehoops, Ryan, and co.

However it was pretty amusing time, Apoggy isn't the most terrible person in the world, and yes Haz does smell bad in real life. And I broke a plate by dropping a wooden sword on it. gg damage control.

Apoggy was a well mannered guest, my mother didn't stab him, which is a shame... theres not enough meat in the fridge. Theres always next time.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:13 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #59
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Hehe...yes...the showing off didn't quite come off for Cliffeh...dropped Ducky's bokken whilst being his usual cocky self and broke a PRICELESS plate

Fun was had...that is, when I kept my mouth shut

Meat was eaten...much...beer was drunk...not so much...but largely because Ducky and Cliff were such pussies about it...we went to a pub afterwards and they have COKE...pussies!

Hilarity was prevalent...Olek was a remarkably funny and interesting guy...Poggs was remarkably quite intelligent for a northerner...that is he knew how to string a basic sentence together And Veejy turned up and brought sun...although the sight of Ducky under an umbrella eating BBQ was the best image from the BBQ apart from Cliff's plate breaking antics...very British BBQ image was that...gg Ducky.

We did some high class research at The Anglers AKA Keirapub (as Cliff's christened it), a fair bit of bird watching and discussions about structural engineering and bras pervaded the afternoon...that and other manly topics like jets and supersonic flight...ARRR...so much manliness...yes...amazingly...even my negative MQ (Manliness Quotient) didn't drag down the HUGE MQ spike with the legendary triumvate of Cliff, Ducky and Olek. Shame on you Liam and Baz especially...FOR SHAME

That's a rather poor attempt at a summary, but I fucking wrote it so what does one expect? I'm sure when Cliff can be arsed he'll write us up a funny report
Old 12-08-2004, 10:18 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #60
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

I Just arrived home thoroughly tired out, I'll write more another time when my eyes aren't aided by matchsticks. One thing I would like to say is that Cliff's mum loves guests, feeds them well and puts Keira Knightley posters up in his room when cleaning it
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote