What Do You Look For? - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 06-08-2004, 02:15 PM   #41
keiracaleb

suppose, but i guess he's out there somewhere, otherwise i'm gonna have to bring down that list without becoming shallow!
Jackhe's fine just like i promised she's all set to marry norrington just like she promised and you get to die for her just like you promised so really we're all men of our word exept elizabeth who is in fact a woman.

Keira(blooper on POTC after accepting norringotn's proposal)hall i shop for something to wear? Or will it be bare breast and ankles all the way?
keiracaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 01:22 AM   #42
holmes`

hmm.. well first off hello to all, new user here...

i'm 16 and i've never had a girlfriend but i still have ideas for i guess what you would call the "perfect girl." this may sound shallow, but unless i already know the person, looks are important because i would think that if i were to approach a stranger to talk to, it wouldnt be because of their personality, because hell, i've never met them.

uhh, otherwise they have to be cool and down to earth because one thing i can't stand are girls that are literally idiots and think they are better than everyone (the "popular" girls), if htey like good music and are cool to be around, i can dig it..
Old 09-12-2004, 01:34 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #43
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmes`
hmm.. well first off hello to all, new user here...

i'm 16 and i've never had a girlfriend but i still have ideas for i guess what you would call the "perfect girl." this may sound shallow, but unless i already know the person, looks are important because i would think that if i were to approach a stranger to talk to, it wouldnt be because of their personality, because hell, i've never met them.

uhh, otherwise they have to be cool and down to earth because one thing i can't stand are girls that are literally idiots and think they are better than everyone (the "popular" girls), if htey like good music and are cool to be around, i can dig it..
Dude that ain't shallow at all. It's different when you know someone already but if you don't, we all go on looks, that's just nature as you have nothing else. Sometimes you can get a clue to someone's personality, like a T-shirt with a band's name on it, so you know a common interest, or you meet at, for example, a Hitchcock retrospective so you fine a common interest...but other than that...it's hard to know personality before you talk to someone.

And yeah, I think all guys want a girl who's really down to earth. I know I do...in fact I tend to like a little insecurity, especially when it surprises me that they're insecure because it just makes them more amazing and alluring to me. Also makes me want to show them how fabulous they are.

The music and stuff...meh...it's nice to have some common tastes but too much can be boring as fuck.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 03:17 AM   Senior Registered Member #44
ryan

sanity and honesty is all that i ask

sanity and honesty!
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 07:56 PM   #45
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
sanity and honesty is all that i ask

sanity and honesty!
Honesty? *Cough*

I look for humor, intelligence, someone who takes care of their body, and yes, honesty. I don't think I really have a "type" though, so I don't look for anything more specific than that.
Old 09-12-2004, 09:34 PM   Senior Registered Member #46
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieHoops
Honesty? *Cough*

I look for humor, intelligence, someone who takes care of their body, and yes, honesty. I don't think I really have a "type" though, so I don't look for anything more specific than that.
meghan, dear, we've been through this a thousand and one times.
if i was looking to date someon, i would know them for a period of quite a few weeks, not hours, and therefore trust them. they wouldn't be brand new to me.
Old 09-12-2004, 09:45 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #47
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
A woman around whom I'm not paranoid or self-conscious, or less so anyway, and a woman who makes me want to dream, want to hope, and inspires in me the desire to be optimistic and try and change for the better every day.

Eurgh...when did I become so soppy?
Surprisingly I found a girl who, most of the time, helps me stop being so paranoid and self-conscious, and at least inspires in me optimism and a desire to change, to hope, to dream again...arrr.

It's hard to trust someone new, that's always the case, but if you can't trust someone, I'd veer towards not telling them something that's too personal rather than lying about it. Everyone's allowed secrets but outright lying is hardly a great start to things, even as friends, let alone more. I tend to be pretty honest with most folk, too much so sometimes, but meh, what can you do? I let people know exactly what I think of them, as many of you will testify to.

Trust and honesty are essential if you want to get anywhere, and you can't have one without the other. <Shrugs> Just my two cents.
Old 09-12-2004, 10:04 PM   #48
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash

Quote:
meghan, dear, we've been through this a thousand and one times.
if i was looking to date someon, i would know them for a period of quite a few weeks, not hours, and therefore trust them. they wouldn't be brand new to me.
Ryan, babe, I know. I was joking. No need to go through this again.

Although...I just have to say...you wouldn't trust them, but you'd obsess obnoxiously? Okey dokey.
Old 09-12-2004, 10:36 PM   Senior Registered Member #49
Scott

A cute bisexual woman that loves the footy and has a lot of money.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 12:11 AM   Senior Registered Member #50
ryan

Quote:
Ryan, babe, I know. I was joking. No need to go through this again.

Although...I just have to say...you wouldn't trust them, but you'd obsess obnoxiously? Okey dokey.
no need to go through this again, yet you make a comment like that? hmm.

if we're getting into jabs now, i could comment that you crave for that obnoxious obsessing.
Old 10-12-2004, 12:14 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #51
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Now now children. No more jabs...Ryan me lad, chill out, was just a joke...

To get back on topic...hmmm...I wonder if maturity is something one looks for in a potential mate?
Old 10-12-2004, 01:17 AM   #52
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash

Quote:
no need to go through this again, yet you make a comment like that? hmm.

if we're getting into jabs now, i could comment that you crave for that obnoxious obsessing.
Not from you I don't.

Seriously though, let's not do this. My fault, I know, and I apologize...but I was just joking. Your comment was a bit less jokey than mine was, in my opinion, but...I really don't want to start fighting again...so, I'll take the high road here and say sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
To get back on topic...hmmm...I wonder if maturity is something one looks for in a potential mate?
Sorry, back on topic. Yes, maturity is a big plus, but I do like someone who knows how to just kick back and relax and have fun without being uptight...so being TOO mature isn't a good thing, there needs to be a balance.
Old 10-12-2004, 02:43 AM   Senior Registered Member #53
ryan

Quote:
Not from you I don't.
:icon_err:

okay, i concede.
Old 10-12-2004, 05:49 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #54
Leonie
Elle

*coughs* PM's. Use them. Don't turn every thread into a personal fight with vague sneers that make the rest of us wonder, and at least one of you pissed off. Thanks.

As for me, I'd have to disagree with Bono. I still haven't found what I'm looking for? I have, mate Funny is good, as is intelligence. Can't say I have a list of preferences though... It doesn't work that way in my opinion. For one, what you think is funny may seem utterly pathetic to me.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:31 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #55
Liam
Bogan Elite

I agree with Leonie. Its not all about lists of preferences. For my mind, its all about how things go when you spend time with someone.

With my girlfriend, I feel completely at ease. We can cuddle and be all cutesy, we can talk for hours, and we can sit in silence together without a moment being awkward. For me, that is the mark of a special relationship.
Old 10-12-2004, 09:24 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #56
acliff
llama llama duck

What do I look for...

Someone who doesn't use netspeak, able to spell and use correct grammar, claims she's attractive and female, is always there when I turn on my computer, stengthens me against real life ridicule...

:icon_err:
Old 10-12-2004, 01:57 PM   Senior Registered Member #57
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie
*coughs* PM's. Use them. Don't turn every thread into a personal fight with vague sneers that make the rest of us wonder, and at least one of you pissed off. Thanks.
this is me rolling my eyes at the over-modding that goes on around here.
my sarcastic apologies if a little side argument distracted everyone from all of the other thrilling topics.
Old 10-12-2004, 02:02 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #58
Liam
Bogan Elite

You forgot the icon.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:20 PM   Senior Registered Member #59
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
You forgot the icon.
no i didn't.
use your imagination to see me rolling my eyes. the lame vbulletin icons just don't do it for me.
Old 15-12-2004, 02:25 AM   #60
SimplyKnightley

i will be attracted to someone who can make me laugh, someone optimistic and proactive, have a sense of fun, is compassionate and responsible. physically, he would preferably be taller than me and not be too skinny otherwise it'd be a mad clash of bones when we cuddle.

having gone through my short and not very pleasant past relationship, i know the qualities that i don't look for in guy - being too serious, insecure, TOO nice. someone playful AND mature (i don't believe that's an oxymoron) would be excellent and oh, it'd be a dream come true if he shares my faith too
SimplyKnightley is offline   Reply With Quote