Meeting Keira on an elevator - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2004, 04:33 AM   #1
MaizCascara
Newcomer

Meeting Keira on an elevator

Hey pplz i have somethin to discuss...
If any of you were in an elevator with Keira Knightley and the elevator broke down, what would you do with her or discuss with her or etc.....?
make a comment about the question
Old 22-07-2004, 04:42 AM   Officer #2
Renegade
Stock Boy

Have a friendly conversation. Discuss current events and probably anything else interesting I could think of at the moment. I don't think she would like if I blabbered about her career and her life so I'd steer out of that direction. Just a friendly conversation would be nice.
Old 22-07-2004, 05:10 AM   #3
Josher

I would talk about sports, and politics, even though as an Americam we probably would not have any politics to discuss. I would talk about her view of America and Americans as well, as I love to hear what people think. I would also tell her how well of an atress she is, adn how beautiful I think she is.

Old 22-07-2004, 05:35 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #4
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

I would talk about KKW. And if the opportunity arose, mention that I wrote a screenplay for her. But I wouldn't act starstruck or anything - never have and never will.

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Old 22-07-2004, 05:51 AM   #5
DesignatedJerk

i dunno i guess i would talk about..her i guess. I mean i really don't think she would be intrested in stuff like Halo or "devil may cry"

38th member of kk pose
Old 22-07-2004, 06:20 AM   Senior Registered Member #6
Narg
Westie Yobbo

I would ask her, what she is doing in a elevator in Australia, talk about random shit untill the elevator got fixed, tell her what i thought of her in enough detail, but not to try to freak her out, tell her im a member of kkw, and there is endless support for her and the choices she makes in the future, tell her to keep up the good work etc.
Old 22-07-2004, 06:27 AM   #7
MaizCascara
Newcomer

basically what i would do is at first when im in the elevator with her b4 it breaks down i would be looking for something she can fuckin autograph lol then when it breaks down....start general discussion on her on the film business and tell her how im on this site and etc....and then after some of that i would say to her "ill stop bothering you about your film career becuz u probably dont like it..." Then after that probably general discussion about anything possible, and tell her im the luckiest man in the world to be stuck in an elevator with her, and then shut up for awhile and then back to general discussion....
Old 22-07-2004, 06:33 AM   Officer #8
DragonRat
Officer

I'd probably try to act as if everything's fine, occasionally lapsing into zones of absolute panic. "Get me out of this crazy thing! There's this crazy-looking girl in here with me, and she looks like she's going to kill me!" Then I look back at her, and say, "Say, aren't you in that movie...Star Wars?" Yes, that's the way to go.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
Old 22-07-2004, 07:29 AM   Senior Registered Member #9
PhoeniX

I'd just hope shes not chlostrophobic... :icon_err:
Old 22-07-2004, 09:04 AM   #10
AJ©

Talking

I'd Say................. How You Doin'

Old 22-07-2004, 10:11 AM   #11
Edward

well, damnit, i wouldn't be stuck on an elevator with her because i don't go on them

not after a past experience
Old 22-07-2004, 10:13 AM   First Class Member Officer #12
Sarah
Nice

That'd never happen to me because I'm terrified of lifts.
Old 22-07-2004, 10:39 AM   #13
alby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaizCascara
Hey pplz i have somethin to discuss...
If any of you were in an elevator with Keira Knightley and the elevator broke down, what would you do with her or discuss with her or etc.....?
make a comment about the question
We could all sit down in a circle and sing kumbaya or discuss Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics.

But seriously, I'd probably make small talk of some sort, i.e. the meaning of life, why the Lakers can't play basketball, whether President Bush looks like a muppet baby, if California state Democrats really are "girlie men," etc.
Old 22-07-2004, 11:32 AM   Senior Registered Member #14
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Ignore her for over 1 minute before asking if she's Keira. Autograph after of course

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
Old 22-07-2004, 12:32 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #15
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Pee down my leg.

Seriously, I would attempt small talk. Just easy conversation. Ask if it would be alright to send her a script to look at.
Old 22-07-2004, 02:56 PM   Senior Registered Member #16
frodo1511
Pin Dick

A nice conversation, right before the elevator cable snapped...
Then I would talk as fast as humanly possible about whatever, 10 seconds before we hit the bottom floor, hopefully surviving...
Old 22-07-2004, 04:52 PM   Senior Registered Member #17
Spire
InSpire Me

I'd talk to her, try to be nice, tell her I admired her work, that sort of thing. Or I might make the case that we were about to plummet to our death and I didn't want to die a virgin...
Old 22-07-2004, 07:26 PM   Senior Registered Member #18
KeirazBabe
The Kewlest

LOl..oh dear..what a question.. well as i always have my cam with me i'd ask to take a pic.. a few lmao! and then i'd die n not be able to talk to her as shes just WAY too stunning lol.. maybe i'd ask to see her belly button piercing as im thinking of getting mine done.. not a ploy to see her stomach ofcourse n then i'd tell her to dump her bf and date me as im farrr prettier!! hahaha...yar *nods*..

xXx
Old 22-07-2004, 07:39 PM   #19
DesignatedJerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spire
I'd talk to her, try to be nice, tell her I admired her work, that sort of thing. Or I might make the case that we were about to plummet to our death and I didn't want to die a virgin...
thats tacky...yet effective.

38th member of kk pose
Old 22-07-2004, 07:55 PM   #20
MaizCascara
Newcomer

i didnt say the cable was gonna snap and you ppl are gonna die...i just sed that if u were stuck on an elevator like if the cables screwed up and u were stuck in between floors, what would u talk to her about
Closed Thread