need help - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 31-05-2007, 08:05 PM   #21
jessmutch

thanks
jessmutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2007, 08:12 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #22
Leonie
Elle

He's a busy man, though not a cruel one. He usually responds to email, but because he's got such a popular Keira website, he's probably being flooded with email from new fans (since POTC 3) right now.
Old 31-05-2007, 08:16 PM   #23
jessmutch

yes, your right, i just guess my eagerness is making me rather impatient, i just wish someone would get back to me
Old 01-06-2007, 01:08 AM   #24
Katielondon
Jezebel

if its your dream then my advice is go for it, that is if its your real passion, yes you may not be sucessful but at least you wouldnt be bitter that you hadnt attepmpted to do what you truly love, im a musician and thats my career choice but i do it for the love of playing and writing music, wether i play in small places with 100 people or a huge stadium with 100000 in my future wouldnt bother me because i would be doing something i was passionate about, if you feel you want to be an actress, if its really 100% what you want to do with your life then do it
Katielondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:57 AM   #25
jessmutch

thank you for the advice, you were up early this morning jesus
Old 01-06-2007, 10:11 AM   #26
Katielondon
Jezebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessmutch View Post
thank you for the advice, you were up early this morning jesus
me?, im a night person
Katielondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:19 AM   #27
Keira K

Quote:
To whom this letter reaches,
I am certain that this will not reach the star herself; Keira. However, I would greatly appreciate the help of whomever reads this letter. I will start by introducing myself. My name is Jessica Mutch and I am 17 years old. I also am terrified of the future. This, I am sure, may sound like a strange comment to make but there is every reason for me saying so. I am scared because I feel as I am heading towards a career path I will utterly regret. I have always wished to make something of my life, to stand out, to make a difference. This being why I aspired to be, yes I know you have heard this many times before; a film actress. On the contrary, I was encouraged to take another route. My friends and family both persuaded me I was being foolish and acting on a dream, which would soon vanish. So I turned away from my ambition and started to head towards the next best thing. This being something, which enabled me to help people. Maybe a doctor, a nurse or a paramedic etc. Yet I still yearn for my dream to come true.
Now to come to the part, which (if your willing) includes yourself. I’d like to ask for your advice. I would like to know if there is any chance of me fulfilling my ambition; in becoming an actress. I have almost every doubt but to hear it from someone else, who understands what they are talking about, would help me to live in a more mundane realism. Even if this meant to be miserable. I have no money in, which would enable me to go to a theathre college. I also believe my parents would strongly prevent me from going. This because they know that if I fail I will have nothing to fall back on, that I have wasted my time on something I could have spent on something else. For example, becoming a doctor. However, given the chance I know I have something special. I am just not sure that anyone would give me the chance. This is my last hope. Please help to ‘point’ me in the right direction, if it is possible. I know I am asking a great deal but I would very much like to rid myself of this frustration, which haunts me. I’d like to know that there is more in the world than vanishing dreams and lost hope. Thank you for taking the time to read my email.
Ok Jess, I say go for it I started my filming career at the early age of 9 and ever since then i have been doing lots of movies if you really put you mind to it you will get there i went to drama club at all three of my schools and that really helped me to get where i am now I am really famous now and everyone sends me fanmail and everything you might be like that if you put your mind to it so never give up and you will soon get there.

GOOD LUCK!
Old 02-06-2007, 09:25 AM   #28
jessmutch

Yes but not to be rude i am sure your schools were, want for another word, posh unlike mine where. I did attend the drama clubs but i am sure agents wont really all that experience. however, if i had attended your school then they would notice me more. Also i do not have the money to get an agent. How did you go about getting yours?
Thanx for the advice.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:30 AM   #29
Keira K

Quote:
Yes but not to be rude i am sure your schools were, want for another word, posh unlike mine where. I did attend the drama clubs but i am sure agents wont really all that experience. however, if i had attended your school then they would notice me more. Also i do not have the money to get an agent. How did you go about getting yours?
Thanx for the advice.
I was asking and asking since the age of 3 but my parents would'nt let me i was stil lasking at 6 and then i had got them they help me with so much things it's GREAT.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:33 AM   #30
jessmutch

see how do they expect normal to make something of themselves if they donthave the money. My parents would never aford to get me agents nor would they anyway. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH i going to go crazy.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:49 AM   #31
Keira K

Quote:
see how do they expect normal to make something of themselves if they donthave the money. My parents would never aford to get me agents nor would they anyway. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH i going to go crazy.
Well Jess the only reason i got agents in the first place was because my mum and dad were actors so the were rich to pay for them if they werent i became an actor so i could get them anyway.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:52 AM   #32
jessmutch

not that keira would say that in real life, but i believe that is the easy way to do something get your parents to pay for it
Old 09-06-2007, 07:27 PM   #33
jessmutch

One of my headshots what do you guys think?
Old 09-06-2007, 07:39 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #34
Leonie
Elle

That is GORGEOUS!

I your red hair. It's rare, too, so you'll be special
Old 09-06-2007, 07:42 PM   #35
jessmutch

Thank you Leonie. I have like hundred more but i am not sure ,which ones to send in. Any ideas?

I know you got to love the red hair, however i does come with a price.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:27 PM   #36
maddie159
Newcomer

hey jessmutch. I just finished reading you e-mail and i just wanted to tell you that I tot ally think that you should try to go for your dream to be an actress. I mean If you really want something there is a chance that It just might come true. I hope you agree. Never stop believing in yourself.
Maddie159
maddie159 is offline   Reply With Quote