King Arhur Discussion - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira's Movies & Projects

Keira's Movies & Projects The place to discuss Keira's movies, projects and anything else you hear with your ear to the ground...

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2004, 02:46 AM   #1
Josher

King Arhur Discussion

What did you guys thinks about the movie? I saw it twice because I loved it so much after the first time. I saw it with my friend the for the first time and loved it but my friend didn't like the acting, but he did say Kiera's acting was magnificent. The second time I saw it i decided to bring a different friend who had not seen it yet. I loved it just as much and my friend liked it as well. She said Keira looked mighty fine .

Old 21-07-2004, 03:20 AM   Senior Registered Member #2
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josher
What did you guys thinks about the movie? I saw it twice because I loved it so much after the first time. I saw it with my friend the for the first time and loved it but my friend didn't like the acting, but he did say Kiera's acting was magnificent. The second time I saw it i decided to bring a different friend who had not seen it yet. I loved it just as much and my friend liked it as well. She said Keira looked mighty fine .
Yeah, saw it twice on opening day/week, with 3 of my friends. One went for the action, on for the acting, and one for the Keira. All 4 of us thought it was badass. Had to restrain the one who came for the Keira, since she comes in 50 mins. into the flick, though
Old 21-07-2004, 04:17 AM   #3
Josher

Yeah the first time I saw it I was like where is she! But then I saw her poor self locked away unde rthe treachery of the evil man. But once I saw her, my heart stopped .

Old 21-07-2004, 04:31 AM   #4
MaizCascara
Newcomer

i thought it was a good movie, Keira made it especially good, she is hot and a good actor...they could have done a better job on the battles becuz i have seen way better ones...also keira is extremely hot with the bow and arrows
Old 21-07-2004, 05:27 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #5
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

This specific thread is kind of pointless considering it's the topic of the entire forum. You can find this same discussion in King Arthur Review. Please look before you post a double topic Maybe a mod can add to this/lock/whatever...

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Old 23-07-2004, 08:47 PM   Officer #6
DragonRat
Officer

Yes, if you wish to discuss King Arthur in general, please check out THIS thread:

http://www.kkforums.com/showthread.p...4&page=1&pp=20

Oooh, King Arthur Reviews??? Sounds like my kind of sauce!

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
Closed Thread