Post your pics, or else! - Page 83 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 29-07-2006, 05:09 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #1641
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

To be fair I'd rather come from Melbourne...
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2006, 05:10 PM   #1642
Lacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Don't do fancy dress either. It's not right.

Heh Cliff and Mandeh. Actually I give noone the benefit of the doubt anymore and with bloody good reason. Unlinked photos definitely inspire you to think "fake" because most people tend to take photos as part of a "set" or just have one (for example a graduation photo) that's on its own and post it as such.

Imageshack rather than attachment is also questionable. Either attach them or use something like Flickr or Photobucket where there's every chance the real owner of the photos might find them and say something, if they're fake.

If in doubt and if people are insistent they want to prove that it's them, let them write "KKW rules" on their breasts and put those pictures up.
I don't know how to do attachments or the other things you are talking about. I don't really care all that much of how yall think of me look wise, but I'm not a fake. If I was a fake don't you think I would pick somebody a little more pretty? I'll write KKW rules on my chest or something, haha, but not on my breasts [or lack there of]
Lacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2006, 05:13 PM   #1643
Lacy

Quote:
To be fair I'd rather come from Melbourne...
Eh, Texas would be a lot better if Bush wasn't from here and we never became part of the USA in the first part. We should have kept it it's own country. Bleh. Oh well, I am out of here first chance I get anywho.
Old 29-07-2006, 05:17 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #1644
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Attachments are easy enough. You have the pictures on your hard-disk, I presume. If you look at "additional options" below the posting form there's a button that says "manage attachments". Simply upload and voila, attached.

The other two (Flickr and Photobucket) I mentioned are hosting services. Free ones too. Just that every other "faker" has used Imageshack, I believe.

Like I said, the girl in those pictures is pretty. Quite stunning in fact. So no, I don't really think you'd pick someone more pretty as it's not necessary.

Why people do it, I don't know for sure, but I presume it's self-image issues. You wouldn't be the first, certainly not on here. You could ask one of the others why if you like, a couple are still members. It's always nice to be told you look good so I suppose that's a reason too. If I'm sceptical it's because experience has taught me to be

I was kidding about the breasts thing (although what straight man would say no to boobie pictures?!) but I do think you could instantly get rid of any "fake" question marks by posting a picture with a piece of paper saying "KKW rules" or something equally unique that couldn't have just been found on the internet.

Oh, and I've got nothing against Texas. I quite like Texans. But Australians tend to be smokingly hot. So I wouldn't mind being from Australia Or living there so I could hit on all the hot ladies. Then again, if that IS you in the pictures, you're not too bad yourself.
Old 29-07-2006, 05:26 PM   #1645
Lacy

Quote:
Attachments are easy enough. You have the pictures on your hard-disk, I presume. If you look at "additional options" below the posting form there's a button that says "manage attachments". Simply upload and voila, attached.

The other two (Flickr and Photobucket) I mentioned are hosting services. Free ones too. Just that every other "faker" has used Imageshack, I believe.

Like I said, the girl in those pictures is pretty. Quite stunning in fact. So no, I don't really think you'd pick someone more pretty as it's not necessary.

Why people do it, I don't know for sure, but I presume it's self-image issues. You wouldn't be the first, certainly not on here. You could ask one of the others why if you like, a couple are still members. It's always nice to be told you look good so I suppose that's a reason too. If I'm sceptical it's because experience has taught me to be

I was kidding about the breasts thing (although what straight man would say no to boobie pictures?!) but I do think you could instantly get rid of any "fake" question marks by posting a picture with a piece of paper saying "KKW rules" or something equally unique that couldn't have just been found on the internet.

Oh, and I've got nothing against Texas. I quite like Texans. But Australians tend to be smokingly hot. So I wouldn't mind being from Australia Or living there so I could hit on all the hot ladies. Then again, if that IS you in the pictures, you're not too bad yourself.
Haha, okay well I will go make a paper and post it in a few. I actually think I have an old photobucket account so I will check that out. Oh, and thank you
Old 29-07-2006, 05:29 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #1646
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

Enough discussion on fakery please. The standard "Barrington is sexy" notice picture will be sufficient. Actually, this gives me a devious idea for a thread....
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2006, 05:57 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #1647
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacy
I don't know how to do attachments or the other things you are talking about. I don't really care all that much of how yall think of me look wise, but I'm not a fake. If I was a fake don't you think I would pick somebody a little more pretty? I'll write KKW rules on my chest or something, haha, but not on my breasts [or lack there of]
If you do that, I will create a thread for the photo in your honour. Because that would be super. If you do it, I'll do it too.
Old 29-07-2006, 06:03 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #1648
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

That's actually a good deal Cliff has very ample breasts...
Old 29-07-2006, 06:10 PM   #1649
Lacy

This is as close to my breasts as you boys are gonna get:
Old 29-07-2006, 06:11 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #1650
Foeni

Hi, I'm Foeni. We should talk.
Old 29-07-2006, 06:12 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #1651
Mandy
Honourary Brit

I stand corrected.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2006, 06:12 PM   Senior Registered Member #1652
ryan

i wonder how old...
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2006, 06:13 PM   Senior Registered Member #1653
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Photoshopped!

EDIT: just kidding, I accidentely submited this reply too quickly.

I think it's funny that Hazzle has been (and will no doubt continue) to hit on someone ten years younger than him. That said,

Hey, I got an opening in my apratment and I need a roomie. It's not London, but hey, it's Rochester (which is actually a place in England)
We also follow Tony Blair as our leader. Honest.

Just kidding.
Old 29-07-2006, 06:13 PM   #1654
Lacy

Haha, that was pretty fun. Okay well I have to hop in the shower and get this damn ink off me now I have plans today. Bleh.
Old 29-07-2006, 06:15 PM   #1655
Lacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
Photoshopped!
Dub tee eff?
Old 29-07-2006, 06:16 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #1656
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

Hot damn.
I want a "BAZZLE IS HOT" sign!
(see thread) heh.

Edit: If I know this place, Lacy will have about 38 PMs by now from spotty little teenagers professing their undying love.
Old 29-07-2006, 06:16 PM   Senior Registered Member #1657
ryan

yours truely in mexico

Old 29-07-2006, 06:19 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #1658
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacy
Haha, that was pretty fun. Okay well I have to hop in the shower and get this damn ink off me now I have plans today. Bleh.
Oh fuck, i've just dug myself in a hole.
Old 29-07-2006, 06:19 PM   Senior Registered Member #1659
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington
Hot damn.
I want a "BAZZLE IS HOT" sign!
(see thread) heh.

Edit: If I know this place, Lacy will have about 38 PMs by now from spotty little teenagers professing their undying love.
isn't haz 25?

Old 29-07-2006, 06:20 PM   #1660
Lacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Oh fuck, i've just dug myself in a hole.
Haha, you have to do it