Best Dream Ever - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 21-07-2004, 01:54 AM   #1
Josher

Best Dream Ever

Well, for starters, I have a major crush on Keira Knightley. So, in my dream last night, I dreamt I was at a move premier and I met Kiera. After that nothing happened, I went on with my business but I was still star struck, I had finally met Kiera! So the movie was starting soon, so everyone went into the theatre and I sat in my seat and low and behold, Kiera sat right next to me. So, I as very excited, we talked and the movie was good. We became good friends by the end of the movie and afterwards, we talked some more and we exchanged phone numbers. Well, later that night when I got home, I went to call her but I had lost the piece of paper with the phone number on it. I almost died in panic. Five minutes after I had realized I lost the phone number, Kiera calls my home. I was very excited, and this time I got the phone number and put it into my phone. We talked for a long time and we scheduled to go out on a date the next night. We went out, and it was great, and I had a lot of fun. The day after the date, I had baseball practice and at practice I told everyone my woderful story about how I was dating Keira Knightley. Absolutely noone believed me, which I knew would happen, so I told Keira to pick me up from practice the night before, so after practice, there was Keira waiting for me and everyone on the baseball team was amazed. That was the end of my dream, a dream I will never forget.
Old 21-07-2004, 02:22 AM   Senior Registered Member #2
Richard
Dated

My definition of a dream: The opposite of a nightmare. It which you as the dreamer are taken to a place you're not sometimes familiar with. You meet people you wouldn't normally meet. You are sometimes put in a situation you never thought you'd be in. Furthermore, you never know you're in a dream until you wake up. Your mind thinks nothing of it, and you play along. Some say that the reason why we have dreams or why they occur is merely of what you experienced that day. It puts it all together, sort of like a movie. And it's very rare (maybe for me) that dreams end on a happy note. Somehow whether or not if it's back in your world, or *uses the Morpheus voice* in the dream world, your dream will eventually be interrupted. I don't think anyone can know the real meaning of dreams... at least I don't. So I say enjoy it.

I once had a dream in which I was the next-door neighbor and boyfriend to Kirsten Dunst. Yes, Kirsten Dunst. It was weird. She still had the red hair from the Spider-Man movies, and I really can't remember if I was watching Spider-Man that day or not. If I did, then that certainly proves my point. Anyways, I can hardly recall anything from that dream except me talking to her but not hearing her talk back. I remember we were in a car, and we were about to kiss... then I woke up. Son of a bitch. God only knows if I would be able to remember the kiss, because obviously it wouldn't be real.

I suddenly feel the need to watch "A Nightmare On Elm Street". Forgot "The Matrix".

Last edited by Richard; 21-07-2004 at 03:06 AM.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 02:33 AM   #3
Josher

That is a pretty cool dream although I find Keira way mroe attractive than Kirsten. The information you provided was very insightful and it makes sense.
Old 21-07-2004, 02:35 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Yeah, I had a dream where me and my 4 friends where the best sword-fighting choreographers in Hollywood, and we helped out Keira and Co. during the production of King Arthur. All of us became friends with the entire cast, especially Keira. After shooting for a day, we would drive down to a local pub for some "drinks" and my friends and I drove one of the cast to town. And I drove Keira, which is cool. But then my dream got weird, all with drag racing our cars at 140 mph on gravel, twisty roads, and the ability to drive on water to get back to London the night before to get to the premiere of the movie...
Anyway, a cool dream
Old 21-07-2004, 02:43 AM   #5
Josher

That sounds cool, but in my dream I got to be in Keira's car, which I like better as I don't really like to drive, I find it boring and uneventfull, but much more entertaining when I can sit in the passenger's seat and admire Kiera .
Old 21-07-2004, 02:50 AM   #6
Cycleofthemoon

Sorry

Not to spoil the dreamania going on over here...over there...yeaaaaa. Well,I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that she can't drive or something. Maybe it was that her mom is very protective and goes everywhere with her and drives her and stuff. Not sure though... Anyone have the details?

TOC-Taste of Chains
Cycleofthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 02:51 AM   Senior Registered Member #7
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josher
That sounds cool, but in my dream I got to be in Keira's car, which I like better as I don't really like to drive, I find it boring and uneventfull, but much more entertaining when I can sit in the passenger's seat and admire Kiera .
Cool, josh(can I call you that? Ok i will but I got to DRIVE her
Over long distances I find driving unbearable, as it makes me sleepy, but not when driving a 5-speed Nissan Skyline GT-R R-34 (dream-wise. In real life, I drive a 5-speed Subaru Outback.)
Old 21-07-2004, 02:52 AM   Senior Registered Member #8
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
Cool, josh(can I call you that? Ok i will but I got to DRIVE her
Over long distances I find driving unbearable, as it makes me sleepy, but not when driving a 5-speed Nissan Skyline GT-R R-34 (dream-wise. In real life, I drive a 5-speed Subaru Outback.)
On the flip side, not to screw with your dream josh, I thought Keira didn't/couldn't/dosen't drive. Please post if I'm wrong.
Old 21-07-2004, 02:53 AM   Senior Registered Member #9
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycleofthemoon
Not to spoil the dreamania going on over here...over there...yeaaaaa. Well,I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that she can't drive or something. Maybe it was that her mom is very protective and goes everywhere with her and drives her and stuff. Not sure though... Anyone have the details?
The fact that she does or doesn't drive in his dream can be possible, because it's a dream. Whatever goes on in a dream doesn't necessarily have to make sense with what's true in reality.
Old 21-07-2004, 02:55 AM   #10
Josher

I couldn't really understand your last post Frodo, but you said you drove her? I would like to drive a stick, as the car I wanted, I wanted it in a stick, but what we got is a manual BMW 325i. Still a nice, and fun car none-the-less and I am very pleased with it's performance.

If Kiera doesn't drive I would be very disappointed . Why wouldn't she be able to drive?
Old 21-07-2004, 03:04 AM   Senior Registered Member #11
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
I couldn't really understand your last post Frodo, but you said you drove her? I would like to drive a stick, as the car I wanted, I wanted it in a stick, but what we got is a manual BMW 325i. Still a nice, and fun car none-the-less and I am very pleased with it's performance.

If Kiera doesn't drive I would be very disappointed . Why wouldn't she be able to drive?
Just some monotonous humor from me But anyway, I kinda thought she couldn't drive because she wasn't old enough. If I remember correclty, the age to drive in Germany when I lived there was 18, so it may even be older than that in England, but I dunno.
Oh, and props to your car. Any BMW is sexy in my book
Old 21-07-2004, 03:08 AM   Officer #12
DragonRat
Officer

So I waited for her, as her plane touched down at the terminal. I had not seen her in years, and yet I was hoping she'd be just as pretty as when I had last seen her. She walked out of the plane, but as I caught a glance of her, she did not see me. But she probably saw the back of my head, and began to follow me. I laid a single rose on the escalator railing, and she followed the rose - a reminder of that night I had given her a rose years before. She took the rose, and she noticed another rose on another escalator. And so the mysterious roses appeared for four floors, until she noticed a rose lifted upwards. Then, when she finally picked up the last rose, I stood there, waiting for her at last - like some scene out of Cruel Intentions. And I kissed her.

True dream.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 03:12 AM   Senior Registered Member #13
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Preety cool, DR. So far it's 3 for 3 in terms of dreams that were "good."
Old 21-07-2004, 03:12 AM   Senior Registered Member #14
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRat
like some scene out of Cruel Intentions. And I kissed her.
I love that movie. Seriously, it's better than Dangerous Liaisons. Who was the girl? Was it Reese Witherspoon? You don't have to tell me, if it's too personal.
Old 21-07-2004, 03:13 AM   #15
Cycleofthemoon

Quote:

YOU FOOLS! Didn't you read my post? Look at my post above this one. The information I got was from a picture of KEIRA (thats how we spell it Josher) getting into the car after the gym. Her mom was driving her home because she can't drive and her mom is supposivley very cautious about stalkers.

TOC-Taste of Chains
Cycleofthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 03:14 AM   #16
Josher

I assume it was Kiera Knightley... That is a pretty good dream, but I like my dream best, obviosuly because it is mine . Show us the picture.
Old 21-07-2004, 03:14 AM   Senior Registered Member #17
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
I love that movie. Seriously, it's better than Dangerous Liaisons. Who was the girl? Was it Reese Witherspoon? You don't have to tell me, if it's too personal.
I have a feeling DR was kissing, oh I don't know, maby
KEIRA? j/k since the thread started w/ a dream about Keira, I'm guessing DR's had Keira in it as well.
Old 21-07-2004, 03:16 AM   Senior Registered Member #18
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycleofthemoon
YOU FOOLS! Didn't you read my post? Look at my post above this one. The information I got was from a picture of KEIRA (thats how we spell it Josher) getting into the car after the gym. Her mom was driving her home because she can't drive and her mom is supposivley very cautious about stalkers.
I read it moon, but you got your post out before mine. Sorry.
(Curses the 26.4kbps for the 100th time today...)
Old 21-07-2004, 03:18 AM   Senior Registered Member #19
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
I have a feeling DR was kissing, oh I don't know, maby
KEIRA? j/k since the thread started w/ a dream about Keira, I'm guessing DR's had Keira in it as well.
Then this is embarrassing. I'm the only one that hasn't dream't about Keira.
Old 21-07-2004, 03:22 AM   Senior Registered Member #20
frodo1511
Pin Dick

That's cool Richard. Maby you just need to think about her before you go to sleep, or King Arthur/another of her movies, or something.