To be or not to be(the American President) - Page 6 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 26-02-2008, 09:53 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #101
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

He will be the Green Party candidate.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 12:48 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #102
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

So votes are going to be siphoned off both tubs of shit?
Sweet.
Old 31-05-2008, 08:56 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #103
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Update

Its down to 3, Obama and Hillary for the Dems and McCain for the demons, I mean Republicans. Today is a big day, The Democrat National committee is deciding what to do with Florida and Michigan. Hillary who won both contests wants all the votes, which in Florida she might have a point, but Obama wasn't on the ballot in Michigan so thats a tough one to decide. What it seems to be coming down to is if Hillary gets it, Black people wont forgive her and if Obama gets it, women won't vote for him. I can't believe how divided this country is. On another note, Bob Barr has entered the race as the Libertarian candidate. Many of you may not know who he is, He's a Republican, a former congressman from Georgia. I hate him because he was one of the leaders of the impeachment team against Bill Clinton. Many of you may have seen him in the movie Borat. He was the politician who ate Borat's cheese made from his wifes breast milk. That look on his face was priceless and showed a different side of him, but not enough to change my mind about him.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:39 PM   #104
andrey92

circle is end. hundreds of years ago you import niggas like slaves, exploited your womans like a toys, and you - white mans were bosses. But now - nigga or toy become your boss. End of a day is so close!
Old 03-06-2008, 05:53 PM   #105
keiraRules

Smile

Hillary is the best for the job but as she'll make the country better but Obama will get it as he's black, you can say what you like but if hillary wasn't a woman she'd get the vote easy as she know what she doing, obama's not that good enough to run a country at all you might not admit it but it's true he's only got this far because of his skin colour, come on if he was the same but white he wouldn't be here he's not good enough to run a whole country exspecially one as big a america.
Americans don't vote on whos the best even in this day and age woman are treated differently hillarys the one getting treated differently if anything not obama.

american people should vote whos the best for the job not because of there color or sex which is happening, not saying people haven't only voted for hillary just because she's a woman because theres woman out there that probably have. but it shouldn't be like that, you need someone whos going to do a good job and just because there the same sex or colour as you doesn't make them better at there job at all.
keiraRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:05 PM   #106
andrey92

of course, i agree with you that peoples need to watch on work powers not on skin or sex, but i just think that it is wery strange to see in white house woman or black one, last 200 years there were only white ones. and i always think that usa will be last one country where president post will take black or woman, just because of history - last 200 years only white plantators, presidents, hating of black slaves, kluckkluckclan and others. i think that now amrica broke it white nationality saver status
Old 03-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #107
keiraRules

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
I feel like a retard for not knowing shit about politics. But there was an Obama rally on campus and it sounds like he knows what he's doing. I'm not voting for Hilary because apparently, she started crying after people labeled her emotionless. Don't know if that's true but that doesn't sit right with me.
see this is why hillary is better JUST because she cryed that makes obama better like hell it does you need people like her who knows how to run a country not idiots like obama whos uses his colour to get votes i've seen he speeches and he ALWAYs uses that fact he black to get people on he side and the people he hangs around with doesn't help ever the church he goes to is TOTALLY racist you can't say hes been going to that church for years and not picked things up,
if he wants to run the country he's GOT to support everyone ALL american people not just afician-americans going to a black church and having a racist man to help him pray to god etc.. its not helping him he got to bring the counry together and it looks like he'll rip them apart. he that was the other way round (white church etc...) that would be racist so why is it different with him, everyone has the right to go to church and if you all belivie in god you should pray together not shutting people out for silly reasons like that.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:16 PM   #108
keiraRules

Smile

anyones better than McCain Miley Cyrus could do better but i think if it's obama and McCain that get the nomitions McCain will win which totally sucks for you guys
but yes i think america will be the last country to get woman and black people to run the country britian had a woman running years and years ago and i think other racial people (non white persons) might come soon anyones better than Gordon f**kin Brown at the moment. People were happy to see tony blair go now we want him back englands more different that america racial and sex wise i think not as aparted not saying it doesn't happen but its better
Old 03-06-2008, 06:18 PM   #109
eelliiinn

I heard on the news today that Hillary gave up...
Old 03-06-2008, 06:31 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #110
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Obama's clinched the nomination as far as delegates are concerned, so now it's up to Clinton to concede. She's said she will. So I guess we get Obama's "change for the sake of change" platform.
This should be fun.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:54 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #111
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey92 View Post
circle is end. hundreds of years ago you import niggas like slaves, exploited your womans like a toys, and you - white mans were bosses. But now - nigga or toy become your boss. End of a day is so close!
look who has the potty mouth

everyone had slaves hundreds of years ago
I've used woman as toys and dam freakin proud
of it and I will support the n---a(as you put it smuck, it offends me) or the toy. America can't loose with either choice. Now go die you racist pig
Old 04-06-2008, 05:29 AM   #112
andrey92

racism is last thing who save white world from niggas and yellas invasion. so, now you, yankees, lose this fight, and now niggas are commanding you! now ku-kluks clan will return, but now niggas will kill whites, so, now you got back about all your racism!
Old 04-06-2008, 09:32 AM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #113
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Quote:
racism is last thing who save white world from niggas and yellas invasion. so, now you, yankees, lose this fight, and now niggas are commanding you! now ku-kluks clan will return, but now niggas will kill whites, so, now you got back about all your racism!
I hope Obama's first thing on his list is to bomb Latvia
Old 04-06-2008, 09:38 AM   #114
andrey92

My post has been edited by a moderator because I was being an idiot.

Last edited by Foeni; 13-08-2008 at 05:26 PM.
andrey92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:39 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #115
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Lovely.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:56 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #116
Digital_Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad View Post
Lovely.
Thats just what i was thinking.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #117
Joly

Quote:
And I hope that Osamas first thing on his list is to do 11september again. I like that day, it was ww2 in USA.
Maybe this is why nobody likes you...
Joly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:42 PM   #118
Surprize

Quote:
And I hope that Osamas first thing on his list is to do 11september again. I like that day, it was ww2 in USA. how feel you when someone kills your peoples? nice feeling, or isnt?
really, what the hell are you writing here?
Surprize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:59 AM   #119
Joly

I don't know much about American Politics but I've generally been on the Democratic side. Plus, I just saw this video that won't really help McCain:

Joly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:20 PM   #120
andrey92

I heard that "the Detroit News" call Obama for Osama. Just a small accident?