Today's Unhappiness - Page 44 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:37 PM   #861
eelliiinn

I don't know the exact prognosis, but it's something that is supposed to be chronic and he most likely got it from inhaling weird substances while working at some weirdo place. He got it before but has been well for several years though and he's considered a medical wonder and all. But yeah it's back now
And thank you all, it's his birthday today, wanted to go visit him, but I had a really long day in school, and he's in another town :/
Old 08-06-2010, 09:14 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #862
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I'm unhappy that this place is seemingly dying again. Not blaming anyone (there are more important things in life than a forum) but it's just sad. Hopefully it's just temporary and this place is alive and kicking soon.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:08 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #863
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Any resuscitation effort will take time. Maybe get back a few more older members, start a couple of new threads. Try some new topics of conversation. Hard to say what will work so why not try them all.

My excuse btw, is that I'm currently doing exams and am mahooosively busy with work. Still, must try harder and all that.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:43 PM   #864
eelliiinn

My excuse is also mainly exams, school's out on Friday though, so I'll try to post more.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:45 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #865
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckula View Post
Any resuscitation effort will take time. Maybe get back a few more older members, start a couple of new threads. Try some new topics of conversation. Hard to say what will work so why not try them all.
True. I'll get working on both of those, see if we can get some more regular faces back and some fresh threads. There's only so much time before a thread loses its zip and there needs to be new stuff to keep it going.

Oh, and for Brad and anyone else missing Dennis Hopper I present two (now dead) legends together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlfnm...layer_embedded
Old 11-06-2010, 08:49 PM   Senior Registered Member #866
JenR
on loan from np.com

im in one of those female moods where i want to make sure everyone knows im in a bad mood and dont want to tell them why.
JenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 12:30 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #867
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Rob. Green. That is all.
Old 13-06-2010, 10:11 PM   #868
eelliiinn

My grandpa is locked up in a mental hospital where they aren't showering or shaving him, they wont let him go to the bathroom when he wants to so he's pissing in the wardrobe and they keep the blinds down for no reason so he hasn't seen proper daylight in days. Good thing he's getting out of there soon, turns out he never belonged in there to begin with, they just "made a little mistake". Fuckers.
Old 14-06-2010, 05:12 AM   Senior Registered Member #869
JenR
on loan from np.com

that how my grandmother is. my grandpa took her out. because they shut her in a room with a woman who chatter all night and day long, and they weren't treating her right.

for as expensive as it is to keep people in those places, they were have staff that treat them like gold. :/
Old 18-06-2010, 10:07 PM   #870
eelliiinn

Mosquitoes. I hate them. I sat outside with my friends last night and now I have over 50 bites on my legs only. Stupid, disgusting little fuckers, I wish they'd all just diedieDIE!!!
Old 27-06-2010, 05:37 AM   Senior Registered Member #871
JenR
on loan from np.com

had my wisdom teeth removed Thursday. only took 10-20minutes for them to pull/cut them out(wow). if any of you have a facebook, u can watch my video of me in recovery crying my brains out. with my mouth open (bcuz of the gauze in my mouth).

my parents say i was crying bcuz its the reaction from the anistesia(sp), but its not. I was crying because i was scared. I started crying before they put the ivy in my arm, bcuz i have a real bad needle phobia (that no one seems to understand/respect), and i wasn't ready for it to be stuck in my arm, and i started bawling my eyes out, like the stupid 21 year old cry baby that i am... and i guarantee, i did not even know my teeth had already been removed yet. I dont remember being in recovery, i woke up from being sedated on the drive home.

anyway. if u have a facebook, [here's the video]
I am the ugliest person in the WORLD when i cry.

i'll upload a video of me on the way home later.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:58 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #872
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Brazil. Out. In shocking fashion. 1-0 up, unacceptable. Gutted.
Old 25-07-2010, 09:44 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #873
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Fucking. Neighbours. From. Hell.

Woke us up at 4:30am because they're some fucking sort of fucking temple and were setting up for a ceremony and shouting out in the streets. Then they begin drumming out in the bloody streets at 8am. On a SUNDAY.

Tried telling them to keep it quiet and they said "I don't think it's that loud" and when I asked how long it would go on for the response was "As long as it takes". Took the police to arrive and tell them to shut up before they did. Cunts.

I'm tolerant of people's religious beliefs but is it too much to expect some common decency? Or peace and quiet?

Edit: They're. Still. Doing. It. Police powerless, apparently, council noise people aren't open yet. Useless.

Last edited by Hazzle; 25-07-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 26-07-2010, 11:54 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #874
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Bugger. Slayer up to 11 on the hifi? God loves the devils music.
Old 27-07-2010, 07:12 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #875
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Heh. I've done that before (this has been going on for 7 months) and was tempted to do it again, but my sister was unwell. Tried explaining that but they don't listen. Monday my mum, who's had a stroke and is under doctor's orders to rest when she gets headaches because if she doesn't they lead to severe 3-day migraines, went in to tell them to just turn down the loudspeakers (carry on their ceremony but without amplifying the noise levels) and they grabbed her and shoved her. Her blood pressure raced and an ambulance came out. They wanted to take her to hospital.

I've told them, one of these days I will smack someone. I'm a "live and let live" kinda guy but these people take the fucking piss. Yet you know if I hit one of them, I'll be the one who gets into trouble. It's a joke. We're being forced to consider moving out of a house we've occupied for around 25 years because of some cunts who've been here for less than a year. The illegal (and tall) marquee they've got in their backyard will probably hurt the value of our house too.

Last edited by Hazzle; 27-07-2010 at 07:35 AM.
Old 28-07-2010, 12:13 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #876
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

What a bunch of cunts. Must be some lawyer shit you can pull.
Old 28-07-2010, 08:23 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #877
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Exploring our options, but yes, a civil suit for nuisance is one of them. Interestingly since Sunday police presence on the street is up massively. Not sure if there's any correlation or just a coincidence but noteworthy nonetheless.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:45 AM   First Class Member Officer #878
Sarah
Nice

They sound horrible
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:28 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #879
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

They are. They've been quiet since the last incident, probably because of the police involvement. Heh, should see the looks they give us though. Ah well, so long as they behave I couldn't care less what they think of us.
Old 05-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #880
Surprize

My luggage was lost somewhere in airports. It IS a stress. I had much stuff I'd love to still have with me. That's the only awfully terrible and almost unbearable thing that happened to me recently. But what an unhappiness
Surprize is offline   Reply With Quote