Today's Unhappiness - Page 43 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 21-04-2010, 11:19 AM   Senior Registered Member #841
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

I have to drag myself all the way to school which takes about an hour just to have one lesson and my fibromyalgia is acting up so it feels like I've been run over by a bus.
Also, tomorrow I have to be at school from 10.20-20.00... bloody murder.
Ardnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 03:03 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #842
Foeni

Snowing in Denmark today.. In bloody fucking April!
Old 21-04-2010, 04:06 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #843
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I love snow. Stop complaining!
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 09:50 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #844
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle View Post
Fucking Arsenal threw away a two fucking goal lead to fucking Wigan. In ten fucking minutes!
I watched those highlights on the review show we get. Ouch. Your goalkeeper sucks. Titus Bramble? Really? Titus fucking Bramble scored... and it wasn't in his own goal? I would not have thought that possible.
Old 21-04-2010, 10:24 PM   #845
eelliiinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle View Post
I love snow. Stop complaining!
Snow sucks when you've had it since end of October, you know after 6 months it's starting to lose its charm.
And yeah, I'm unhappy (read: totally pissed off) because it's snowing here, too!
Old 21-04-2010, 10:54 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #846
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad View Post
Your goalkeeper sucks.
Yep. But you know, what pisses me off isn't so much the players who aren't up to it, the Fabianskis and Silvestres, but the likes of Diaby who have buckets of talent and no fucking work ethic. They get paid fortunes to play football; don't they realise how fucking lucky they are? Give me a hard working player over a talented one any day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eelliiinn View Post
Snow sucks when you've had it since end of October, you know after 6 months it's starting to lose its charm.
Ok, that's fair enough then. Sixth months without sun would piss anyone off.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:02 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #847
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I'm unhappy Wenger keeps persisting with Fabianski over the infinitely more talented Mannone. So stubborn!
Old 10-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #848
eelliiinn

I'm unhappy that it's so fucking cold here and we had a bio field trip today and were forced to be by the lake for two hours and now I feel sick. Damn you biology teacher
Old 11-05-2010, 11:34 AM   #849
Surprize

Oh that sounds terrible but lucky you are -- we never had any trips during our biology classes and our teacher was a monster who used to wear a frightening make-up and always mourning clothes.
Surprize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:17 PM   Senior Registered Member #850
michael22
eternally screwed

I am unhappy because of the death of Frank Frazetta. His genious will be missed.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #851
eelliiinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprize View Post
Oh that sounds terrible but lucky you are -- we never had any trips during our biology classes and our teacher was a monster who used to wear a frightening make-up and always mourning clothes.
I would not consider myself lucky! My biology teacher is a grumpy 400-something pound bitch who seems to hate her subject and her students. And I will be spending 480 hours with her over the next 2 years, oh joy! So yeah I guess that could be today's unhappiness as well.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:54 PM   #852
Surprize

Studies are a painful phenomenon not only for Elin. Right now I want to die or at least I want my university to blow up. I'm completing the paper in my beloved History of Language. You can't imagine what that means... those baffling tasks. For heaven's sake, can anybody explain me why I should compare Old English with Gotic or Old High Germanic? And what the fuck are i-umlaut, rhotasism, back mutation, contaction etc. and how can I use it in my paper, not to mention in life? What's that with this language?

PS I hope, everybody's okay.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:06 PM   #853
eelliiinn

Ugh school, it sucks at this time of the year..
I'm gonna spend my 4 days off school studying for my final maths exam, 3 hours on Thursday morning. Being sick or failing = summer school or expulsion. UGH!
Old 19-05-2010, 10:38 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #854
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I'm getting really fucked off by these Cesc Fabregas rumours. It's the not fucking knowing that's doing my head in.
Old 20-05-2010, 11:24 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #855
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

He's gonna go, surely? The real question is whether Wenger has any plans for the cash.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 11:34 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #856
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I still reckon he might stay. The last words from Cesc himself were "I'm happy at Arsenal and in no hurry to leave". Everything else is all speculation in the newspapers with absolutely nothing from either Cesc or Wenger.

Even if the rumours of him since changing his mind and wanting to leave are true, there's still the rather big issue of the fee. Barca have, at present, not even made a bid, but are apparently thinking of bidding around 30 million.

Arsenal, on the other hand, are under no financial pressure to sell (they're almost debt-free now), have no desire to sell and have a player on a five year contract. Even if he wants to go, United showed how a player can be made to stay if the bid isn't big enough with Ronaldo. Real offered a fee in the region of 50-60 million the year before, and United told them to get lost. He stayed another year, they did well, Real offered 80 million and off he went.

I suspect the same may happen with Cesc as Arsenal want at least 50 million. There's a rather large gap between 30 million and 50 million and Barca have already dropped the best part of 40 million on Villa. If he's worth that then Cesc, five years younger, is worth at least 50 million (especially if City are willing to pay 25 million for Milner). Are Barca willing to pay 50 million for one of their own youth products? I'm not sure they are.

Either way, I just wish it were sorted. If he goes, he goes, but we need to look at who we're bringing in.
Old 29-05-2010, 06:15 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #857
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Dennis Hopper died.
Old 30-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #858
eelliiinn

My grandpa's sick again, he's in hospital. I went to see him today but he's so strange. He seems to have forgotten almost all Swedish, and he was just blabbering in Finnish, and he was excited to show me how to turn on and off the lights in the bathroom. Then he pointed at the phone and was super excited again and started dialling random numbers, well he started off with my aunts number but then he added like 10 more digits. It was horrible seeing him like that :/
Old 31-05-2010, 11:44 AM   #859
Surprize

RIP Dennis Hopper.

Elin, I'm so sorry, I can only imagine what you feel about your grandpa

My today unhappiness: the disastrous DS 160 form.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:39 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #860
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad View Post
Dennis Hopper died.
So did Gary Coleman. It's been a sad week; two legends, icons, dead.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather Elin. My mum's stroke was the same; couldn't take seeing her that way. What's the prognosis? I know I speak on behalf of everyone at KKW when I say I wish you and your family the very best.